Author Topic: [Resolved] Barriers Power  (Read 6518 times)

Offline Slayer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Barriers Power
« Reply #30 on: 10 06, 2012, 12:05:16 am »
Its just a piece of wood how it can stop a high speed car? Do a roadblock with cars if u wanna stop them. -1, would be abused and its funny how only LAW players comment and agree this.
Good Bye CIT <3

Offline Turismo

• The Slow Car
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ingame: Turismo
« Reply #31 on: 10 06, 2012, 12:19:53 am »
Its just a piece of wood how it can stop a high speed car? Do a roadblock with cars if u wanna stop them. -1, would be abused and its funny how only LAW players comment and agree this.

FALSE, a barrier is made of metal!
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother;"

Offline Brody

• Regular Community Member
  • Sapere aude
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: Ruff_Ryders
« Reply #32 on: 10 06, 2012, 01:21:20 am »

Agreed . I think barriers are ok as they are right now.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #33 on: 10 06, 2012, 02:01:50 am »
FALSE, a barrier is made of metal!

So?...  its ridiculous that a lightpost,trafic signals etc are easy to ram and a barrier thats not even attached to the floor have to be more durable..
Good Bye CIT <3

Deepen

« Reply #34 on: 10 06, 2012, 06:29:54 am »
+1  ::) we need it when roadblock.

...:::Gho$T:::...

« Reply #35 on: 10 06, 2012, 08:22:36 am »
its seems piece of wood in GTA u never go for a walk? or u only playing computer? in real life if u want to crash barrier on hight speed u just will DIE!

IceCube64

« Reply #36 on: 10 06, 2012, 08:27:52 am »
Anybody noticed that people voted this is all in Official Law Groups?
Todays barriers are effective..... and dont need to be stronger...
Things get unbalanced...

Offline Slayer

« Reply #37 on: 10 06, 2012, 08:50:45 am »
its seems piece of wood in GTA u never go for a walk? or u only playing computer? in real life if u want to crash barrier on hight speed u just will DIE!

LOOOL right u will die for a light piece of wood roflmao xD unless u go 200+km/h it cant make much damage, maybe only smash the windshield or front bumper and makes you discontrol the car , but die? dude u serious ? xD thats why police use spike strips and cars for roadblock. Here the barrier have only RP purposes
Good Bye CIT <3

Joshu

« Reply #38 on: 10 06, 2012, 10:21:46 am »
As I said in the first reply of mine.. Try to read it carefully..

If it's just a piece of wood that you don't care about it then why would you vote?

Law Official members are voting because we met lots of trollers doing the same to us..

Guess what? Barriers were made for the reason I said in the first reply not for decorations if you want to change the fact then it's your own problem because Barriers were already made for that reason.
Oh and I am appreciating your vote although it's not fair enough to Law members.

And don't think we are that stupid not to use cars we are using it but the fact is when someone owns this car gets network while in training or dead.. The car is disappeared and we are not going to waste 1/2 of training for getting a new car or such like...
Edit: And will be nice if you know how to be serious while it's serious here not to keep loling on someone who is replying.. And please  stop replying with your useless items, just vote and enjoy the game(CIT) "IF" you are playing it actually..

Edit2:
Anybody noticed that people voted this is all in Official Law Groups?
Todays barriers are effective..... and dont need to be stronger...
Things get unbalanced...
You should be kidding me?
What are barriers have relation with? Barriers have relations with LAW official groups so make sure they will vote just like if something has relation with criminals all criminals will vote.. Oh my God... And if so what?
It's still voting they still members they are not devil.. Or you want to say, LAW shouldn't have opinion in game and criminals do?
« Last Edit: 10 06, 2012, 11:37:45 am by Joshua. »

Offline Slayer

« Reply #39 on: 10 06, 2012, 12:14:06 pm »
If it's just a piece of wood that you don't care about it then why would you vote?
Because people like you wanna make it stronger like a lightpost

Guess what? Barriers were made for the reason I said in the first reply not for decorations if you want to change the fact then it's your own problem because Barriers were already made for that reason.
IG are just decorative, and works for RP too, are not made for stop cars, spike strips are made for stop cars.

And don't think we are that stupid not to use cars we are using it but the fact is when someone owns this car gets network while in training or dead.. The car is disappeared and we are not going to waste 1/2 of training for getting a new car or such like...
And hows related the durability of the barrier with that? if u are in a training dont need ultra durable barriers

Good Bye CIT <3

hardgamer

« Reply #40 on: 10 06, 2012, 12:54:22 pm »
I'm not a cop but i'll vote 1+ cuz it will be more RP and CiT is a RP server. You know they're blocking in real life when they're trying to chase a dangerous criminal/ robber etc.. will the car stop in an instant.

Offline Stifler

• Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: Stifler
« Reply #41 on: 10 06, 2012, 10:53:20 pm »
Yes, I agree with you. When I was part of SAPD and placed barriers, no point in anything, they were destroyed very easily with just one shot. So I think that the barriers should be stronger.

Offline Turismo

• The Slow Car
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ingame: Turismo
« Reply #42 on: 11 06, 2012, 12:01:02 am »
LOOOL right u will die for a light piece of wood roflmao xD unless u go 200+km/h it cant make much damage, maybe only smash the windshield or front bumper and makes you discontrol the car , but die? dude u serious ? xD thats why police use spike strips and cars for roadblock. Here the barrier have only RP purposes

Just a question, how could a cop stop a speeding crimnal with NRG?
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother;"

Offline Slayer

« Reply #43 on: 11 06, 2012, 03:36:19 am »
Just a question, how could a cop stop a speeding crimnal with NRG?

With spike strips, ramming, shooting the rear tire (this its the most efective) or just staying near and waiting the criminal makes a mistake and falls, so quickly take him. Doesnt need barriers for stop any car
Good Bye CIT <3

Offline Nolo

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #44 on: 11 06, 2012, 05:10:27 am »
What criminals are only trying to say is that the opinion of LAW doesn't count, and only their opinion counts. -_-
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"