Author Topic: [Resolved] CIT Trunk System  (Read 11116 times)

xXxMeNcHxXx

Re: CIT Trunk System
« Reply #45 on: 18 06, 2012, 06:07:31 pm »
Z is the best that we can uss  8) I thinq it will

vallejo

« Reply #46 on: 19 06, 2012, 05:51:12 am »
If you sell the car happens with what you saved?
is also good
serves the traffic police,
requisitions.
if drug or gun charge carries a fine,
or take away everything you have.

Rocker

« Reply #47 on: 19 06, 2012, 08:39:01 am »
If you sell the car happens with what you saved?

I think it would be like in the houses, that u can't sell a house untill it's empty, so you must get everything out of the car so u can sell it.

xXxMeNcHxXx

« Reply #48 on: 19 06, 2012, 01:29:37 pm »
I think it would be like in the houses, that u can't sell a house untill it's empty, so you must get everything out of the car so u can sell it.
Hmm you are right. I thinq you have to buy car that you will not buy it just for go somewhere I see people that Just sell buy there cars bt I have only 1 Bike xD ye and what about BIke ? or limit in Trunk ?

mamoet

« Reply #49 on: 19 06, 2012, 05:05:41 pm »
EDIT: Dont mind doing anything, it wont get added
« Last Edit: 19 06, 2012, 06:19:21 pm by mamoet »

loser

« Reply #50 on: 21 06, 2012, 06:37:21 pm »
EDIT: Dont mind doing anything, it wont get added

What makes you think like that? omg Ive been thinking something like this since you were able to buy cars. Reminds me of Scarface, The World Is Yours (ps2 game), one of my fav game's features.

+1

mamoet

« Reply #51 on: 21 06, 2012, 08:57:56 pm »
What makes you think like that? omg Ive been thinking something like this since you were able to buy cars. Reminds me of Scarface, The World Is Yours (ps2 game), one of my fav game's features.

+1

I spoke to Arran, he told me to ':o off'

I guess thats how you talk to people this days
« Last Edit: 21 06, 2012, 09:11:27 pm by mamoet »

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 21 06, 2012, 09:37:35 pm »
I spoke to Arran, he told me to ':o off'

I guess thats how you talk to people this days
Why would you even bother disturbing him?
Its clearly written if its a suggestion, you yourself, or some scripter needs to make the script. Thats all, only then it may get added.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

mamoet

« Reply #53 on: 21 06, 2012, 09:49:49 pm »
Why would you even bother disturbing him?
Its clearly written if its a suggestion, you yourself, or some scripter needs to make the script. Thats all, only then it may get added.

lol Im sorry if I was doing wrong. I must really apologize :rolleyes
He was on IRC in scripting channel. I thought he was available for help, so I asked him if it would be added if scripts were ready. He told me it will never be added, and told me some nice words. I thought there was a another way of answering questions. Well I don't care, it's his server..

I dont want to make someone put all effort into scripting this, while it will never be add. Not 1 CIT has commented in this topic. I wanted to be sure first.
« Last Edit: 22 06, 2012, 12:21:33 am by mamoet »

beerman123

« Reply #54 on: 21 06, 2012, 09:58:37 pm »
Find someone to script it because nobody of the staff team is going to spend A LOT of time in a nearly impossible + barely needed script.

xXxMeNcHxXx

« Reply #55 on: 21 06, 2012, 11:21:59 pm »

+1
ScArFaCe 4ever The World is Yours xD not only that if you know good you have to know this words you fuck whit me You fucked whit The best

mamoet

« Reply #56 on: 22 06, 2012, 12:17:56 am »
Find someone to script it because nobody of the staff team is going to spend A LOT of time in a nearly impossible + barely needed script.

Ok Rick, thank you for replying here. You are a good CIT and communicate in a normal way :)
About that last part, I dont know about the others, but I will constantly use this.
Because when I have too many ammo with me, I waste them too much. I would put allot of ammo and nades in the trunk, and only use them when I need them.

Well if anyone volunteers, feel free to bring contribution and take over this idea.

« Last Edit: 22 06, 2012, 04:38:26 pm by mamoet »

Victor

« Reply #57 on: 20 12, 2012, 05:05:05 pm »
Cmon, lets bump this. Maybe someone now can do it right?
Giving my support for this, I really want this to be made.

Denmark

« Reply #58 on: 21 12, 2012, 03:31:19 am »
Nice :D
That could be nice to put some ammo into my car.  8)

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #59 on: 21 12, 2012, 11:02:02 pm »
Reminds me of Scarface, The World Is Yours (ps2 game), one of my fav game's features

^Same as me, aswell.

I like the thought of being able move around SA and pick between a deagle, tazer, sniper and a rifle etc.
It might spice up police vs crims tactics in certain situations, and that's a good thing, right?

Wether this is needed or not, is another thing.

It is wanted, that's for sure. Unsure it'll ever be added as multiple staff have said someone else needs to script this, and people seem to be too lazy too bother ( as is the case lately ).

However, I want this, so I'll ...

+1
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.