Author Topic: [Resolved]Go-kart track blip  (Read 1467 times)

mamoet

[Resolved]Go-kart track blip
« on: 25 06, 2012, 07:20:49 pm »
Some time ago 'Go-kart track' has been added to CIT. But its a bit unpopular, because there is no blip for the 'Go-kart track'. Even in support you dont get answers. I knew a long time ago it was added, but today I went there the first time, because now I know where it is located after reading the topic again.

My suggestion is to add a blip for the 'Go-kart track' at the SF stadium so people know, about the existence of this nice feature and its location.

This blip would be nice. PNG is 100% transparent. I removed the background.

« Last Edit: 26 06, 2012, 04:04:49 am by Rick »

cem1995

Re: Go-kart track blip
« Reply #1 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:34:04 pm »
+1 because I think it should have a blip, but I don't think you can add custom ones that easily, and the one you posted won't look good when it's very small and is probably copyrighted.

mamoet

« Reply #2 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:39:17 pm »
+1 because I think it should have a blip, but I don't think you can add custom ones that easily, and the one you posted won't look good when it's very small and is probably copyrighted.

It can be like this too

Other option (but I prefer the one above)

I dont know how hard its to add, but the bike shop has a modified blip aswell.
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2012, 07:43:58 pm by mamoet »

cem1995

« Reply #3 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:44:27 pm »
I didn't know the bike shop had a modified blip.
But if that image is copyrighted by the owner of that kart track then it's still copyrighted if you modify the name out.
It'd be best if someone here would make a blip from scratch to prevent CIT from getting any problems for a simple blip.

Edit: Keep in mind that a blip is very small, the stuff you're posting probably won't work as a blip anyway.
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2012, 07:47:20 pm by cem1995 »

mamoet

« Reply #4 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:50:04 pm »
I didn't know the bike shop had a modified blip.
But if that image is copyrighted by the owner of that kart track then it's still copyrighted if you modify the name out.
It'd be best if someone here would make a blip from scratch to prevent CIT from getting any problems for a simple blip.

Edit: Keep in mind that a blip is very small, the stuff you're posting probably won't work as a blip anyway.

And yes you have a point, I'm thinking the same. Another logo or open source logo would be nice
Off course it will be resized

cmkilla

« Reply #5 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:56:36 pm »
It seriously needs a blip. If it weren't for my friend I wouldn't have known about it... A double flag blip that would be good for this it would fit right

mamoet

« Reply #6 on: 25 06, 2012, 07:59:30 pm »
http://www.seeklogo.com/kart-race-kart-in-door-logo-77411.html
This site has logos available for free 

This would be nice too

beerman123

« Reply #7 on: 26 06, 2012, 01:23:06 am »
Done, used mamoet's blip.