Author Topic: Server relations  (Read 5405 times)

UniQ

Re: Server relations
« Reply #15 on: 19 07, 2012, 02:56:26 pm »
I think this topic shouldn't be even created, now players will spam, what is CSG, and spam Dennis with questions about the release date of CSG.
Rule #10 would resolve every thing, and also flaming rule(IDK which number)

And for the question above, as Arran said it's an attempt to make a server Similar to CIT.
There are no stolen scripts, they just copied the idea of the CnR/RP Game Mode. which is Tuna's(A.K.A Arran ATM) idea.
Actually there were such servers on SA:MP before CIT was even created, I know that because I played those before I knew about the existing of MTA and when I came on MTA CIT didn't exist yet.

darkmooz2

« Reply #16 on: 19 07, 2012, 03:04:27 pm »
Since when is this rule? Because a friend of mine got banned by you for 31 days for advertising CIT on CSG.That happened 20 days ago,so if this rule is since now......
I'm just curious.

Regards,

Latte

That rule has always been there,

darkmooz2

« Reply #17 on: 19 07, 2012, 03:05:47 pm »
Good question.

Most people don't even know or care about servers which were created as copy attempts of CIT, unless of course they're going to spend 1+ year making scripts to make it worth playing. Unless you get banned here then you can play there which is what a lot of banned people are doing.

Whole point of this topic though was not to damage "the relation" between the 2 servers so I won't go on (though I was unaware of any relation and definitely don't consider there to be any relation other than the system design relations in the sense that they copy everything we thought of.)

Well that seems clear, Thanks for the information.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #18 on: 19 07, 2012, 03:09:16 pm »
I made this topic because I wanted to inform everyone about the consequences if you try to cause problems. We have had people from this community troll them and we had people from theirs troll us.