Author Topic: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Thugsta

• “The Almighty forgives, The Lost don't.”
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TheLostMC
  • Ingame: Thugsta
  • Squad: OldSchool_Crew
Re: Nerf the hummer according to danger level, Stop abusing!
« Reply #15 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:23:07 am »
 :cros:

Offline Bon

• Junior Community Member
  • DEALERS - ADMIN
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Bon
« Reply #16 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:25:23 am »
There are some things that may be changed for mutual comfort but there are things that are changed only for the comfort of a job. Sometimes there are also criminals who are alone and are killed by the police who use hummers with so many like this.

Negative  :cros:

March 7th: Bon Accepted for JCM. -- Skyscrap + FMMs
Added Bon as Malaysian Helper (17.04.2024 GMs)

Offline ValHalla

• Criminal Boss
  • Cops' Nightmare
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: ValHalla
  • Squad: T10 Family
« Reply #17 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:25:43 am »
Also an important note: the numbers I provided 1.3 and 0.6 can be changed according to what u guys think better, suggestions are always welcome, we can discuss about it. But the main thing is to fix this abusable gameplay. just play CNR instead of gluing on hummer and kill 2-3 cops active on duty!

Your suggestion will kill the Hummer only.

Criminal Boss | Senior Community Member | Ex. Guide | Ex. SDJ | Ex. News Publisher Designer

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #18 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:29:31 am »
Suggestion Cops/Criminals unable to shoot while glued on hummer according to the danger level.
I am totally aware that It's annoying to get attacked by hummer and you couldn't stop it BUT It's all about skills after all, I've seen Lucifer and many skilled cops destroying these hummers by airstrike or simply getting a hummer and few cops to get it, It's fun to keep fighting like that instead of staying in crowded area such as AR or CE and fight, by time we'll die but running and fighting in the streets is more fun, at least for me.  :cros:

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #19 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:30:27 am »
The problem which was raised in this suggestion is basically the one I brought in another post of mine.

- Inappropriate usage of hummers by certain criminals and or criminal groups (which is close to incredibly annoying and frustrating) when the opposite team is outnumbered. This really upsets the remaining cops on duty as they are being the one chased by large groups of criminals, when it is supposed to be the vice versa. Recently, even a bug related to the Hummer happened to get abused numerous times, but good enough that it was reported here.

It is all about that some players do not use their common sense at all and have no clue when and how to use certain server features. Just because they currently do not have any solid limitations/restrictions, this does not mean that they may be used in whatsoever exploitable way they want. This is an unnecessary team-stacking issue which requires to be fixed.

To be honest, I am not completely okay with the given solution. The values of the danger level must be adjusted to the following ones:

Criminals: When the danger level is higher than 1.8, only up to 4 criminals may glue up on a hummer and be allowed to shoot.
Cops: When the danger level is below 0.8, only up to 4 cops may glue up on a hummer and be allowed to shoot.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #20 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:40:07 am »
The problem which was raised in this suggestion is basically the one I brought in another post of mine.

It is all about that some players do not use their common sense at all and have no clue when and how to use certain server features. Just because they currently do not have any solid limitations/restrictions, this does not mean that they may be used in whatsoever exploitable way they want. This is an unnecessary team-stacking issue which requires to be fixed.

To be honest, I am not completely okay with the given solution. The values of the danger level must be adjusted to the following ones:

After discussing with few more people, I have changed the value. Also I am not against the hummer, I never said to kill the hummer in my suggestion but to fix the teamstacking they doing while the other side has less numbers, idk why you guys make it an issue, use brain and think whats the suggestion is and how it can be helpful, CIT was never like that, people used to play AR/Ces not this stupid gameplay
« Last Edit: 18 02, 2024, 11:41:39 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline Manaa

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: Manaa
  • Squad: None
« Reply #21 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:43:11 am »
If we do what do you say game will be boring Where is the fun in doing an activity CnR and I do not kill policemen on duty this is not fun and also if there is 2 of hydra rush on this hummer will be destroy Also, if you talk about the danger level, if there is any chief on duty, he can reduce that by making the side more active and directing them.
my vote is negative :cros:

Offline ValHalla

• Criminal Boss
  • Cops' Nightmare
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: ValHalla
  • Squad: T10 Family
« Reply #22 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:46:59 am »
Let's be honest this will not help to stop Backstabbers Sirat

Criminal Boss | Senior Community Member | Ex. Guide | Ex. SDJ | Ex. News Publisher Designer

Online Ammar1

• Junior Community Member
  • Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #23 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:50:53 am »
This suggestion would be unfair why? Because it will be worse for the criminals and better for the police, and this is not good, frankly, and my vote is for him :cros:
Ammar1

Offline CalaBaSaS

• Criminal Boss
  • The Protagonist
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: CalaBaSaS
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #24 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:52:47 am »
The others said already, really bad idea this wont fix anything.  :cros: :cros: :cros:

Its Not About How Hard you hit           
its about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #25 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:54:27 am »
If we do what do you say game will be boring Where is the fun in doing an activity CnR and I do not kill policemen on duty this is not fun and also if there is 2 of hydra rush on this hummer will be destroy Also, if you talk about the danger level, if there is any chief on duty, he can reduce that by making the side more active and directing them.
my vote is negative :cros:
Following this logic, it is also not enjoyable for me and other cops to go outside the police station and find ourselves being chased by 15 criminals glued to a Hummer almost every night, while there are barely 10 cops on duty (and sometimes even fewer).

Your theory about the Hydra is completely irrelevant and just shows that you lack general knowledge and experience as a cop. When a Hydra gets into the sky, following any enemy Hummer, these Hummers usually hide in tunnels or under bridges. Did I just forget to mention the narrow and curvy roads in LS with the high buildings that makes airstriking painful?

To be honest, such posts like this one recalls me why I have given up on this board long time ago and stopped being that active here. It is being flooded with absolute no sense.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Faye

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Faye
  • Squad: Mystical
« Reply #26 on: 18 02, 2024, 11:57:31 am »
It's unplayable to play AR these days because of Hummer dudes, literally 10vs2, can't even play in peace, and that's the reason cops are losing interest.  :tick: :tick:

Offline yousefsaeed

Years
  • Group: DynamiX
  • Ingame: POP_SMOKE
  • Squad: none
« Reply #27 on: 18 02, 2024, 12:05:26 pm »
 :cros: :cros: :cros:

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #28 on: 18 02, 2024, 12:12:30 pm »
Mostly people who are voting negative are totally not understanding the problem neither they have better solution, are they really supporting backstabbing with hummer in 25 crims against 3 cops who want to play CNR?  I am not understanding it since I never said to kill hummer, I never said to not able to glued! I was just saying to stop team stacking with hummer when the danger level is above 1.8 which is like 25+crims and max 3-4 cops who want to play ar/ces
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline Manaa

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: Manaa
  • Squad: None
« Reply #29 on: 18 02, 2024, 12:12:49 pm »
Following this logic, it is also not enjoyable for me and other cops to go outside the police station and find ourselves being chased by 15 criminals glued to a Hummer almost every night, while there are barely 10 cops on duty (and sometimes even fewer).

Your theory about the Hydra is completely irrelevant and just shows that you lack general knowledge and experience as a cop. When a Hydra gets into the sky, following any enemy Hummer, these Hummers usually hide in tunnels or under bridges. Did I just forget to mention the narrow and curvy roads in LS with the high buildings that makes airstriking painful?

To be honest, such posts like this one recalls me why I have given up on this board long time ago and stopped being that active here. It is being flooded with absolute no sense.
Well, you say that they hide in tunnels or under bridges, so how will they kill or follow the policemen who are wandering in the streets [not under the tunnels] and how will they get wl points if we assume that they are always present under the tunnels, and do not pose any danger to the police, and this leads To cancel the suggestion in the first place. Another thing is that if there are a lot of criminals among them with high wl or apb, you will find the police side more active, and many players will tend to kill them, as often happens, and you can also tag the LSPD and do anti-hammer for them. There are many solutions. For this problem, my suggestion will remain negative