Author Topic: [Resolved] Destroy your spawned vehicle  (Read 4822 times)

The Amazonic

[Resolved] Destroy your spawned vehicle
« on: 04 08, 2012, 06:07:22 pm »
Hoi.
My idea was to add a "/destroy" command so you can destroy ("destroy" as in "disappear/delete/despawn", NOT explode) your spawned (!) vehicle if it gets broken down in the middle of the road.
The good, non-noobish people of this community could help the staff and server a little bit then: Staff have less vehicles to despawn, and there are no vehicles in the middle of the road.
Maybe it should be available only if the vehicle is broken down, though (ab00se prevention).

This command should be unavailable for arrested players to prevent abuse.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 24 08, 2012, 10:15:45 pm by Arran »

Offline Genzo

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Destroy your spawned vehicle
« Reply #1 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
Yea its nice idea since when BR is on all medic just leave there Vehicle in the middel of the street as cop as well so yea and maybe if some one left his Vehicle for more than 10 min it will be auto Destroy.

Gunslinger

« Reply #2 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:26:08 pm »
Why on when its broken down? How it can be abused?
Other than that, this suggestion is just amazing and very simple, I wanted to suggest that a while ago as the command; /despawn.
Anyways, upvoted. Just wonder how it can be abused.

The Amazonic

« Reply #3 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:28:33 pm »
Why on when its broken down? How it can be abused?
If you're about to get arrested for example, and your vehicle is the only one out there, you could quickly destroy it so the cop can't bring you to jail or whatever.
There's always a way something can be abused, and there's no need to destroy a vehicle if it's not broken down because you can just enter it and drive it away in that case actually.

Well, as I said anyway..
Maybe it should be available only if the vehicle is broken down, though (ab00se prevention).

HZiv

« Reply #4 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:37:13 pm »
Great Idea! I always wanted to get rid of my job vehicle when im going to criminal events but I couldn't so I had to park it on the sidwalk and it was still an obstruction.

The problem is, if you can only despawn it when its broken. I usualy dont break my vehicle when I come to criminal events.

The Amazonic

« Reply #5 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:46:19 pm »
Got rid of that in the first post.

Offline Terror.

• Black Hawks <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: xC|Terror#R
  • Squad: Raven Squad
« Reply #6 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:57:26 pm »
How about auto despawn after 10 sec when the spawned vehicle broken?Anyways nice and smart idea so +1 for me and you can answer to what I have asked too :)

Regards,
Terror.

The Amazonic

« Reply #7 on: 04 08, 2012, 06:59:06 pm »
How about auto despawn after 10 sec when the spawned vehicle broken?
That would ruin the change that was made some time ago. The "change" I am talking about is that vehicles can no longer explode now for a reason. It improves shootouts and makes them more realistic.

Offline Terror.

• Black Hawks <3
« Reply #8 on: 04 08, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »
That would ruin the change that was made some time ago. The "change" I am talking about is that vehicles can no longer explode now for a reason. It improves shootouts and makes them more realistic.
oh ok I got it it brings more RP as destroyed by ourself.But if a cop arrests and he took a faggio to jail the criminal and by mistake its broken and if you use /destroy whar will happen?will criminal escape?that's the only thing I thought it would be bugged

HZiv

« Reply #9 on: 04 08, 2012, 07:10:08 pm »
oh ok I got it it brings more RP as destroyed by ourself.But if a cop arrests and he took a faggio to jail the criminal and by mistake its broken and if you use /destroy whar will happen?will criminal escape?that's the only thing I thought it would be bugged

Simple, an arrested criminal can not use this function.

Offline Terror.

• Black Hawks <3
« Reply #10 on: 04 08, 2012, 07:14:30 pm »
Simple, an arrested criminal can not use this function.
i didnt mean that what if a cop do /destroy when arrested criminal is in the spawned vehicle?i hope you understand the question bro.

Dioxide

« Reply #11 on: 04 08, 2012, 08:52:03 pm »
1+ from me but , can't you quit job and it will despawn it self ???

Offline Zach

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 04 08, 2012, 09:30:16 pm »
I honestly don't know why this hasn't been suggested before, it will extremely help.
I miss nr7

Gunslinger

« Reply #13 on: 05 08, 2012, 03:09:58 am »
1+ from me but , can't you quit job and it will despawn it self ???
Example: I'm working as a cop and going to BR. You want me to quit job and change to criminal to despawn my vehicle or something?
True I personally can really do what you are saying by quitting job and enter as a cop but not everyone can do that. Also not all the time we are working as cops or crims.

BLACKKNIGHT

« Reply #14 on: 05 08, 2012, 03:51:56 am »
I agree because I used to see trucker's car are down and they are left in the streets so I think it will be a command like /removecar or sth anyway +1 from me