Author Topic: CIT Awards 2011  (Read 17188 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
CIT Awards 2011
« on: 02 10, 2011, 07:04:13 pm »
CIT Awards 2011
There are many people who contribute towards CIT in some way but their contributions are not well known. The purpose of CIT awards is to award the people that have done something to make CIT what it is today. From sacrificing time administrating, bug testing, helping players and uniting players in your group your contribution must be recognised, you might not even realise how much you do for CIT!

Fields of Contribution
Ways in which people have contributed to the community are not limited to certain things. For a field of contribution to be put forward into the awards it must meet one and only one criteria: it contributed towards the community.

Nominations
If you feel that you have contributed towards the community you may nominate yourself specifying how you contributed, or somebody else may nominate you for the award. Once all nominations have been made in the coming weeks, the winners and runners up of the awards will be decided by the community leader as I am the only one who won't be participating as a nominee for an award.

The Award
CIT Awards are a special type of award as they have no physical existence but you and the community will be able to recognise your contribution to CIT and how it wouldn't be the same without you. Together we turned a vision into the largest MTA community and a global server ranking of 3 out of 327378 servers on game-monitor.com all in under a year!
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Corleone

Re: CIT Awards 2011
« Reply #1 on: 02 10, 2011, 07:09:32 pm »
I'd like to nominate myself, since I had contributed enough to the community.
I had made a few tutorials(mods).
I had brought up the idea of banning explosives in banks.
I have given the community options for the location of the bank.
And ofcourse, I have stayed in the community for a long time.

EpicClown

« Reply #2 on: 02 10, 2011, 07:35:22 pm »
Great news, I just hope to see the right players getting the awards.
And please, do not criticize other people's nominations.

My nomination goes to Jaeger, he's a known CIT member and he contributes a lot for the community by administrating the server, helping players and running SWAT at the same time. I think he needs his hard work to be recognized.
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2011, 07:42:11 pm by Epicness »

Flucado

« Reply #3 on: 02 10, 2011, 07:43:27 pm »
My nomination goes to one of the few staff left that actually care about the players, dave. Because he has always been with us, and is such a great person. He has contributed a lot to us as both staff member and player, either by helping players or leading tons of fun as TGF's founder and leader.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2011, 08:10:59 pm by Flucado »

GoldenPlayer

« Reply #4 on: 02 10, 2011, 08:03:06 pm »
Great news, I just hope to see the right players getting the awards.
And please, do not criticize other people's nominations.

My nomination goes to Jaeger, he's a known CIT member and he contributes a lot for the community by administrating the server, helping players and running SWAT at the same time. I think he needs his hard work to be recognized.

Same

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #5 on: 02 10, 2011, 08:45:53 pm »
If I'd still be running SA Times I would nominate now myself, cause I didn't get payments or anything, and many many players liked it, but what ever, maybe that was why I stopped..

But, I am nominating Hunter (aka Jaeger), because I think he's been a very good weapon for CIT, a nice staff member, and also being a leader of SWAT in my eyes was and is a very important thing, cause the team is the most known team in CIT, by these moves he showed that CIT hasn't childish admins, and is a serious server.
Also, I would like to nominate Dennis, not asslicking here, but I think he has been the best of all times.

Cause I am not nominating others, doesn't mean that they were bad or anything like that, but I am just nominating these who did best. Jaeger and Dennis.
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #6 on: 02 10, 2011, 08:52:59 pm »
I would like to nominate Pho3nix90 for making an extremely well-designed beginner guide and doing a great job as the leader of QA.

Update

« Reply #7 on: 02 10, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
What about making the categories ?

Like this:
Staff member of the year.
Group of the year.
Group leader of the year.
CIT player of the year.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 02 10, 2011, 10:28:31 pm »
What about making the categories ?

Like this:
Staff member of the year.
Group of the year.
Group leader of the year.
CIT player of the year.

That's what this topic is for.

Also guys, once somebody has been nominated do not nominate them again, nominate somebody else.

Anon.

« Reply #9 on: 02 10, 2011, 11:00:31 pm »
I'd like to nominate Seeker. Many of today's players fail to remember the contribution he gave for this community. Among 100s of hours he spent admining, he also was a great encouragment for both senior and junior staff members. He always gave his best and had a sharp mind that always made the best of decisions. He spent the most time as staff and did outmost best staff coverage and work. His contribution was silent and effective. Without him, CIT wouldn't be the same it is now, as his sharp discipline and open mind formed rigorous staff opinion against ignorance and rule-breaking. No one has done as much work as he did and that is something that won't be taken away from him even if he doesn't win any award.

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #10 on: 02 10, 2011, 11:02:08 pm »
I'd like to nominate Seeker. Many of today's players fail to remember the contribution he gave for this community. Among 100s of hours he spent admining, he also was a great encouragment for both senior and junior staff members. He always gave his best and had a sharp mind that always made the best of decisions. He spent the most time as staff and did outmost best staff coverage and work. His contribution was silent and effective. Without him, CIT wouldn't be the same it is now, as his sharp discipline and open mind formed rigorous staff opinion against ignorance and rule-breaking. No one has done as much work as he did and that is something that won't be taken away from him even if he doesn't win any award.

I am so sorry, I forgot to nominate Seeker too.
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Sefg

« Reply #11 on: 02 10, 2011, 11:15:19 pm »
I'd like to nominate Cheeze, even tough he doesn't speak much here and most of us doesn't know him well we should not forget that he created the extremely well designed CITPhone and admin panel and for running (hosting?) the CIT Minecraft server for a long time. He's done even more than that but as Arran said in the first post many peoples contributions are not well known, which I think is the case with Cheeze's contributions.
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2011, 11:18:20 pm by Robber »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 03 10, 2011, 12:20:31 am »
I nominate Anon for being the most loyal and most uncorruptable. I also nominate him for sparking intelligent discussions and educating people.

Sandy

« Reply #13 on: 03 10, 2011, 12:37:07 am »
I would like to nominate Rozza, for doing an extremely good admin job ingame. He's one of the very few, which actually spends time on being ingame, and he talks about the problems which appears.

Also, he isn't corrupt, and speaks his mind when he needs to. He also keeps it cool when hes one of the only admins on with over 200 players. Keep up the good work. :)

Zeus

« Reply #14 on: 03 10, 2011, 05:12:24 am »
I would like to nominate Jaeger. Not only does he admin the server, he takes great care of SWAT. Being one of the very first members on CIT and he shows fantastic morals.
That's what this topic is for.

Also guys, once somebody has been nominated do not nominate them again, nominate somebody else.
Didn't see this part. Else, I'd vote for Meta as every time I go on, he's one of the few staffs that don't neglect their duties.

I would like to nominate Sandy, simply because when I go on most of the time he's in staff skin and does he's job at the expected level.

« Last Edit: 20 10, 2011, 01:57:06 pm by Zeus »