Author Topic: CIT Awards 2011  (Read 17183 times)

Offline Rei M.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
  • Ingame: |C|Rei
Re: CIT Awards 2011
« Reply #15 on: 03 10, 2011, 08:17:59 am »
I would like to nominate Heisenberg of Camorra family for the following reasons:
  • He held his own ground above the leadership crisis that Yakuza had when it died, and made something positive out of it.
  • He created Camorra from scratch, and lead it with patience and consistent efforts, even if a lot of people doubted that he would make it
  • He always teaches his family to be organized and humble beyond anything else
  • He never abandoned his family even if he had busy stuff in real life. Always kept the communications open with the high-ranked members and new members
  • He treats everyone in the family with respect and listens to the opinion of his members, even if they were wrong.

Hmm, I dunno, I'm not ass-kissing or anything but I'm really proud of what he did from day one. I was there when everything happened, and I'm glad I decided to drop my own plans of creating a new group, and joined Camorra. From the start of Camorra, to the way he handled the issues with Kaizen's stealing, to the way he organized the alliances we made, he handled all these things well as a real family boss.
We fear no one, no gang, no law group.
Be respected. Join the CAMORRA family.

Orange turfs belong to us//
Former Camorra Family Boss

Crimsonblack

« Reply #16 on: 03 10, 2011, 11:04:33 am »
I would like to nominate Rozza, for doing an extremely good admin job ingame. He's one of the very few, which actually spends time on being ingame, and he talks about the problems which appears.
Agreed. I've seen Rozza put more time in than anyone else and do a great job while doing it. He deserves this more than anyone.

Also I can't believe no1 has done this yet. I nominate Arran, He has put far more time into the development of this server than absolutely anyone. Without him there would be no cit.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #17 on: 03 10, 2011, 11:09:39 am »
I nominate Arran, He has put far more time into the development of this server than absolutely anyone. Without him there would be no cit.

I'm the judge and thus cannot be nominated. Also the CIT Awards are for people who aren't well known but do great work, everyone knows how much I do for CIT.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #18 on: 03 10, 2011, 02:32:56 pm »
I'd like to nominate ToshFSS for helping the server to keep running and always giving good feedbacks in discussions.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

ADIDAS36rus

« Reply #19 on: 03 10, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »
I would like to nominate Pho3nix90 for making an extremely well-designed beginner guide and doing a great job as the leader of QA.
agree.

Offline BlackS

• Senior Community Member
  • Just 100% the BlackS
  • Ingame: BlackS
« Reply #20 on: 03 10, 2011, 08:28:33 pm »
I like to nominate Dennis,Arran,Anon,Cheeze,Jb0Y,Seeker, -> The whole staff team.... We are the community and We created it, Without players = no community, All my respect goes out to Arran and Seeker!
Arran for creating this awesomest server and Seeker for being the best person I met ;)
Pretface also deserves my nomination, because he's ma mate :D
Seeker is the man who told me a lot before I was staff (How to act etc) He's really 1 of my mans which I always could count on!
Anon is also a special 1 for meh! He teached me the staff things and I would like to thanks him on this way.
Dennis also for beeing the best of the best :)

Also, I would like to nominate myself and Nightmare as the most succeed AF leaders in CIT ;)
Good times on leading Airfroce

Respect and nominations for every CIT member/ Community member!
« Last Edit: 25 11, 2011, 08:37:05 pm by BlackS »
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS
- The last Airforce General (GOAF)
- Longest Airforce General (I tought)
- (15/4/2012) - Spent the most on food   TRL-BlackS*SWA

Rodriguez

« Reply #21 on: 03 10, 2011, 10:02:20 pm »
I nominate Anon for being the most loyal and most uncorruptable. I also nominate him for sparking intelligent discussions and educating people.

Yeah... I wanted to nominate Anon too.

Smith

« Reply #22 on: 04 10, 2011, 12:14:30 am »
Hey where is my name :O ... Lol just kidding.

I'd like to nominate Dennis, Seeker and Jaeger. Three of them are an example for everyone, how one Staff can be, do, act.

I almost forget Rozza <3 (lol).

Regards, Smith.

Dave

« Reply #23 on: 04 10, 2011, 12:21:16 am »
I would like to nominate someone who I think was a good influence to the server. It is Flucado, even though he went inactive recently, he was always there in the beginning of this server, helping everyone carefully so they could stay playing. I know that if he hadn't put so much effort when we were just beginning, many decent players that still play today wouldn't be playing as of today. I am one of those persons actually, so I think if someone's work needs to be recognized, it is Flucado's.

priyen

« Reply #24 on: 04 10, 2011, 05:14:25 am »
I nominate Anon, Flucado, Dave.. Jagear... Alien...Blacks...
   mainly because they do great things in-game and show great leadership skills and do alot more then the average person thinks.

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #25 on: 04 10, 2011, 10:34:17 am »
As far as I know, this is a topic where you nominate someone not to vote for someone.
Why do you guys keep nominating the same person?

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

E-Hate

« Reply #26 on: 04 10, 2011, 11:03:00 am »
Soo... I noticed that nobody nominated e-Hate? Wha-Wha? Just kidding :)

I think Rozza definitely deserves a nomination.

He is the only admin that I know of (with my credentials) that has been able to put our differences behind us, and move on. The only admin I know that hasn't held a grudge about something I've messed up with before, or done wrong.

He is most definitely a hard working, and strong contribution to the CIT community, and has my respect/vote :)

e-Hate

Game

« Reply #27 on: 04 10, 2011, 07:47:33 pm »
I would like to nominate Snipes. He have been here since the beggining (I think), was a good friend and staff member. He made a radio for CIT and the current CIT logo. I think he deserve to win.

Sefg

« Reply #28 on: 04 10, 2011, 09:46:09 pm »
If a poll is started I think people would just vote for their friends and not for the ones who have contributed the most.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2011, 11:12:27 pm by Robber »

Flucado

« Reply #29 on: 04 10, 2011, 10:08:11 pm »
As far as I know, this is a topic where you nominate someone not to vote for someone.
Why do you guys keep nominating the same person?

Because they didn't actually read the whole thread.