Author Topic: [+++] Able to Change Alliance nametag Color to any Color you want  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Roxen

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
We have a big problem that faces us as LV players, which is some players abuse the tag color they have. We all know that you can change the color of the alliance name tag to only green or turf color. The players who have tag colors, change their colors to green or turf color of the enemy group. How is this affecting us? It makes us confused whether the owner of this tag color abuser is with or no. My solution is simple, and we already have the script, which is you can change the color of the alliance name tag to any color you want. In this way, you won't be confused because of those abusers. We have this script in group chat color, group staff chat color, etc... I will provide 2 screenshots; the first one will show you the alliance name tag in /settings, and the second one will show you the script that I am talking about.
Show content
Show content
« Last Edit: 18 08, 2020, 12:15:06 am by Diamond »
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline BlackBear

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Able to Change Alliance nametag Color to any Color you want
« Reply #1 on: 10 07, 2020, 05:31:44 am »
I have seen alot of LV players talking about this which confirms its popularity in LV, anyway I think the ability to change some chat colors must be there and so on that suggestion should applied in any way. i'm positive.

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #2 on: 10 07, 2020, 08:36:09 am »
Well lets be fair :
Turf color is change able and of choise of group.
Group official color such as chat Is choise of group.
I think alliance color has to be also choise Since We already have this things added .
My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 10 07, 2020, 10:16:43 am »
I assure that it will help most of the players including LV players as they sometimes turf together or do fights...etc. It can help the players of LS as well somehow, you have claimed that it won't be abused already and we already have a script for the colors so nothing should take much time implementing this ability.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #4 on: 10 07, 2020, 10:44:44 am »
I almost never played in LV, but some LV players say it's a big problem in LV.Something like this will prevent Friendly Fire.It seems to be necessary.Since it will be a helpful factor in the fight of LV players.I'm supporting your idea. :tick:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #5 on: 10 07, 2020, 02:32:57 pm »
Supporting, this must be frustrating for LV players. There isn't any rule which prevents this from occurring, implementing this suggestion would ease things up a little bit on players. Not to mention that it's going to promote better gameplay and ensure fairness. Throughout the last period, I've witnessed numerous amount of players who misuse their custom tag color in order to troll other groups. I've seen a lot of players complaining about it, yet they got nowhere since they can't prevent it from happening.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 10 07, 2020, 02:43:28 pm »
Involving people with access to custom tag colors in this was in my humble opinion not the best argument since being granted that in the first place is something only a tiny minority of the playerbase is able to afford & cannot be generalized. Further onto the topic, & regardless of the fact that already having the script(s) needed for this in hand would only imply that implementing this is anything but difficult and/or time-consuming, I do believe that this is something long overdue given the inconveniences of not having it in the past & would definitely come in handy not only for LV (gangster) but for all types of groups.
Non sum qualis eram

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #7 on: 10 07, 2020, 03:13:17 pm »
We all know that your blips on LV is colored as blue if you have blue tagcolor, or any color you wear in LV, so to ensure fairness and prevent Abusers (tag color owners mostly) I think with this idea, you can determine who is your allies and enemies in wars in LV, this is a trivial idea yet reasonable, I see no harm from implementing this ingame, infact I personally think this is needed.

POSITIVE :tick:
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #8 on: 10 07, 2020, 03:52:35 pm »
I believe it would be a good addition towards alliance system since nowadays there are many groups in one alliance which built the management of their side, (Civilian/Criminal/Gangster). Mostly gangsters are using tag colors but somehow they use it in order to get their enemy confused by using enemy group color which is unfair especially in a war while there are a lots of groups are fighting in one turf. So it would be great to implementing the equality between groups and alliance. Therefore, I am voting positive.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Lido

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ultimate_Force
« Reply #9 on: 10 07, 2020, 05:50:06 pm »
Supporting this with a positive vote, I keep running next to these guys thinking they're my alliance not fighting or shooting at them that when they start shooting me I think that's a mistake until I can recognize their name-tags

You actually could find a nice solution to this rather than removing the tag color which they keep suggesting.
Falling down is allowed, getting back up is mandatory.

Online Pollux

• Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #10 on: 11 07, 2020, 04:57:20 am »
Supporting your suggestion. Alliance chat should be treated like other color-customizable chats.
With the current system, the only way to recognize alliance chat is the green (ALLIANCE) tag, which looks a lot like the (SQUAD-ALLY), with that being said, it's easy to get confused between both of the chats. Furthermore, alliance chat is used a lot in LV, and quite important for LV players who turf together as alliances.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Roxen

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #11 on: 11 07, 2020, 08:44:12 am »
Supporting your suggestion. Alliance chat should be treated like other color-customizable chats.
With the current system, the only way to recognize alliance chat is the green (ALLIANCE) tag, which looks a lot like the (SQUAD-ALLY), with that being said, it's easy to get confused between both of the chats. Furthermore, alliance chat is used a lot in LV, and quite important for LV players who turf together as alliances.
I'm Not talking about the Alliance chat here lol read the suggestion once again.
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Vague

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
« Reply #12 on: 11 07, 2020, 02:09:14 pm »
I am supporting this suggestion because lately everyone is abusing the tag color by making it green and start confusing everyone, and it is so easy now to abuse it because Tag Color is being sold in F7, in the past only Donators were able to have this tag color, but now almost whole LV players got tag colors, and most of them are abusing the green color to confuse enemies, there was a suggestion before about disabling tag colors in LV and I down voted it myself because tag colors will be useless if it happened, but now Roxen came up with this suggestion about being able to change alliance tag color by yourself to any color you want is going to fix everything and no one will get confused/annoyed anymore. I am voting positive.

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #13 on: 11 07, 2020, 02:13:27 pm »
The proposal is great, so it will help a lot of distinguished players (Ally) or something else you can customize the name color in / settings this will be helpful to avoid using tagcolor there a lot of times in battles. there are many colors like my group and cannot (differentiate ally or team) so I vote Positive  :tick:
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
« Reply #14 on: 11 07, 2020, 08:09:34 pm »
I always face this problem whenever I go to LV to play there. Tag colors were rare, and not everyone had tag color, but now everyone has tag color and abuse this shit in LV. I will always be confused about whether this tag color owner with me or no, I won't check the mini-map in the middle of the fight because I am focusing on the fight. So yeah, this simple solution will fix this problem, and it doesn't need too much time from the developers to implement it; thus, I am supporting this suggestion.