Author Topic: Confusing ban  (Read 53 times)

Offline Furious

• New Community Member
  • Group: ChevyGarage
  • Ingame: Furious
  • Squad: HellsAngels_MC
Confusing ban
« on: Yesterday at 09:11:07 pm »
So I downloaded MTA on my work PC today and was ingame for about 5 hours, running around and playing. Then suddenly I got kicked and banned for the reason: AC #4 668P SQLbans. What is this, what software on my PC could lead to this and how to get it removed from my punishlog?
Providing a photo https://i.imgur.com/5Uw9s7h.jpeg

Offline Pollux

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
Re: Confusing ban
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:24:12 pm »
You cannot appeal automated MTA bans (you were detected as cheating), they shouldn't last very long anyway.
We do not handle / lift bans issued by the anti-cheat. The ban must have expired by now anyway.

It's an automatic MTA ban, you were detected as cheating according to MTA anti-cheat, I guess.
Must be a software you're running on your PC. If you're not running any software that might have caused this run an anti-virus scan.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Furious

• New Community Member
  • Group: ChevyGarage
  • Ingame: Furious
  • Squad: HellsAngels_MC
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:29:37 pm »
Thanks, I think I remember now, I used cheat engine on another game long time ago, but it was uninstalled without a trace. But could it be that some leftover file caused this?

Offline Pollux

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 11:05:35 pm »
Thanks, I think I remember now, I used cheat engine on another game long time ago, but it was uninstalled without a trace. But could it be that some leftover file caused this?
Yeah surely. However, if you ran MTA for a long time with leftover files still on your PC, MTA should've detected it a long time ago and it doesn't make sense that you got banned just now.
Try deleting the files, if not run an anti-virus scan.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”