Author Topic: Official Groups base respawn  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Sjoerd

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Official Groups base respawn
« on: 11 11, 2013, 09:40:17 pm »
Hello community!

Since Arran changed /kill into just a warp to the hospital, Official Groups are only able to respawn when they get killed by someone or simply doin suicide. I've been thinking about this and I think I found the solution.

My suggestion:
My suggestion is to add the base respawn to the Teleport Markers. Every official group member has the possibility to use this to spawn at the base. (Only to your own base of course)

You could say that we're just too lazy to drive to our base, but that's the whole use of the Teleport Markers, just laziness. So why won't we add this?

Things to discuss:
Well the main thing to discuss is if members are free to use this or also should pay money for this.

I say /discuss.
« Last Edit: 11 11, 2013, 10:50:23 pm by Sjoerd[AF] »

Mi amigo, Guardado
My introduction.

JuanElSniper

Re: Official Groups base respawn
« Reply #1 on: 12 11, 2013, 12:03:25 am »
I agree with this. Not only did it take away that, but players are unable to re-spawn at their own houses. The old /kill system was fine, it would be better to just re-convert it back instead of adding things to the Teleport markers.. but if re-converting it is to much trouble than it would be good if then had separate tabs in the Teleport Markers.

You'd have your default and Custom teleports.

Offline Sjoerd

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 12 11, 2013, 10:11:02 am »
I agree with this. Not only did it take away that, but players are unable to re-spawn at their own houses. The old /kill system was fine, it would be better to just re-convert it back instead of adding things to the Teleport markers.. but if re-converting it is to much trouble than it would be good if then had separate tabs in the Teleport Markers.

You'd have your default and Custom teleports.

Yes, it's true that it's the best to return to the old /kill, but I think this a good addition if they want to keep the /kill command like this.

Mi amigo, Guardado
My introduction.

JuanElSniper

« Reply #3 on: 13 11, 2013, 05:20:01 am »
Yes, it's true that it's the best to return to the old /kill, but I think this a good addition if they want to keep the /kill command like this.
I see where you're coming from.. but in my opinion, it would be better to just re-convert.. its already caused problems aside from not being able to re-spawn at your own base/house.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: 15 11, 2013, 04:15:00 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.