Author Topic: Online money withdrawal and deposit - E-Banking  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Nitrocide

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Nitrocide
  • Squad: LLW
Online money withdrawal and deposit - E-Banking
« on: 13 11, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »
We had this discussion in the /chat chatbox which lead to a lot of good things and also laid the foundations for this suggestion.

The thing is since we're all getting used to stuff happening faster for us and are willing to pay the price for our laziness why not have the convenience?

This is where I present to you the online funds withdrawal and deposit idea. It's like having an ATM on your citPhone.

Could just add it here in the phone as an app:

Ofcourse you'd have to pay for your laziness via a small fee.

Now there are two options here. (or more, if you guys have something better)

1) a Fixed fee of X to be applied on amount greater 100k and for every other 100k, add .75 X to it. (not really sure about this one since it could turn out to be too harsh)
2) a percentage of X% to be applied on all amounts larger than a fixed value so people don't start.depositing and withdrawing in small amounts to go around it.

Awaiting input from the community.

Should just add it on the "Transfer money" icon. CITPhone is of limited size, would be a waste if it takes a new icon to add this.

Fair enough.

Regards,
Nitrocide
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2013, 01:20:03 pm by Nitrocide »
Let’s not get bogged down about whoooose rammed who, but if you’re reading this and it applies to you: piracy prevention.

Offline KiLwa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: KiLwa
Re: Online money withdrawal and deposit - E-Banking
« Reply #1 on: 13 11, 2013, 07:53:08 pm »
Well, it's a pretty good idea but atms will be useless like this... as you know all the players are so lazy to get to the atm if they've it already in their phone. They'll bother going near an atm just to rob it. 

I don't agree with you about this.

Offline Nitrocide

« Reply #2 on: 13 11, 2013, 08:20:49 pm »
Well, it's a pretty good idea but atms will be useless like this... as you know all the players are so lazy to get to the atm if they've it already in their phone. They'll bother going near an atm just to rob it. 

I don't agree with you about this.

Well the thing is ATMs will still be used by players who, either, don't want to pay the fee or want to hack or rob one in LS.

So I guess that's still a use of it.
Let’s not get bogged down about whoooose rammed who, but if you’re reading this and it applies to you: piracy prevention.

Offline Sjoerd

« Reply #3 on: 14 11, 2013, 08:57:32 am »
I don't think this is needed to be added, there are a lot of ATMs spreeded over the map and this is just if people are to lazy search and stop for an ATM.

Arran also removed some scripts that aren't usefull and I think this will become a unusefull script. It would only be nice if the ATMs got removed, so for now Downvoted

Mi amigo, Guardado
My introduction.

Offline Nitrocide

« Reply #4 on: 14 11, 2013, 10:03:46 am »
I don't think this is needed to be added, there are a lot of ATMs spreeded over the map and this is just if people are to lazy search and stop for an ATM.

Arran also removed some scripts that aren't usefull and I think this will become a unusefull script. It would only be nice if the ATMs got removed, so for now Downvoted

Yes I do know about ATMs spread across the map. That's all well and good. But the thing is these people are actually "PAYING" for their laziness. This is just like the rapid transport marker. Just because people start using them doesn't mean vehicles went extinct or something. You see both the rapid transport markers being used and cars being used because, like Atms, both have their own purposes.

ATMs will still be used by people who do not want to pay the fee or want to rob one in LS. I typed that in my above post -.-

getUP

« Reply #5 on: 14 11, 2013, 01:11:22 pm »
Well, it's a pretty good idea but atms will be useless like this...

your maybe right I think if we need a large amount of money we must go ATM and  withdraw old style.but we need a small amounts money or transfer etc. we can do this on CITphone is very realistic and easy to use.

upvoted +1

beerman123

« Reply #6 on: 14 11, 2013, 01:14:05 pm »
Should just add it on the "Transfer money" icon. CITPhone is of limited size, would be a waste if it takes a new icon to add this.

Eduard

« Reply #7 on: 14 11, 2013, 09:53:09 pm »
About the fee, I think that it should be about 20% or 15% of the amount of money you want to withdrawal.

For example: 1,000,000$ - 150,000$ or 100,000$

I really liked this suggestion, Having an ATM in your phone, this looks like Real-life.
You got my vote.

Offline Nitrocide

« Reply #8 on: 20 11, 2013, 10:00:50 am »
About the fee, I think that it should be about 20% or 15% of the amount of money you want to withdrawal.

For example: 1,000,000$ - 150,000$ or 100,000$

I really liked this suggestion, Having an ATM in your phone, this looks like Real-life.
You got my vote.

The problem with "20%" is that it seems a bit too harsh.

For example you usually require ATMs when purchasing a house and people usually withdraw around 10m plus which, if we make it 20%, would mean that the player will waste 20/100 * 10000000 = 2000000. That's 2 million down the drain which, imo, is a bit too drastic.

If it were around 5%, which is 4 times lesser, it comes up to 500k.

Thank you for your input though. We atleast have a figure to play around with.

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #9 on: 20 11, 2013, 07:55:43 pm »
So actually u pay 100k per share?

Offline Nitrocide

« Reply #10 on: 22 11, 2013, 06:02:23 am »
So actually u pay 100k per share?

Uhm.. what exactly are you talking about?? I have no where mentioned shares. This suggestion has nothing at all to do with company shares. The percentages I mentioned are referring to the amount you would have  to pay extra if you use the online atm instead of the usual solid box that you find around San Andreas.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 22 11, 2013, 05:12:29 pm »
Added /mobileatm
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.