Author Topic: Add blips for the Rapid Transportation markers.  (Read 1068 times)

Bonfire

Add blips for the Rapid Transportation markers.
« on: 14 11, 2013, 04:04:24 am »
This was suggested before, but it didn't get that much interest from the Community. But, right now, this has grew to become a bigger issue, so I am re-suggesting this.

At this moment, the newcomers ask significantly more frequently in the Support chat if they can anyhow mark the Rapid Transportation markers. They seem to be pretty confused, and they can't find the markers.

What can solve this issue is pretty simple:

Add a /brtm command, similar to /batm which will blip all the Rapid Transportation markers.

The newcomers would find this very useful, as they would see the exact location of the Rapid Transportation markers, and they won't have to circle around.

UPDATE: The Rapid Transportation markers should be marked on the minimap with a symbol somewhat like this: , this is a small compass blip, just for an example. Sadly, I can't make it transparent.
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2013, 06:16:26 am by Bonfire »

Bonfire

Re: Add blips for the Rapid Transportation markers.
« Reply #1 on: 14 11, 2013, 06:12:28 am »
Good idea what marker could be for this?
I think an orange blip would be nice but i'm not sure if it is possible

I was thinking about something like this:

This is a small compass sign, sadly I can't make it transparent.
« Last Edit: 14 11, 2013, 06:16:08 am by Bonfire »

Patamodel.

« Reply #2 on: 14 11, 2013, 10:06:51 pm »
Quoted from my suggestion :

Some of the new comers want to know about TP's but they don't know it's location. I fought about adding a command like ; /mtp (Stands for "mark teleportation") It'll be good and usefull for everyone as most of the people can't find out / recognize the TP's locations.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 25 11, 2013, 02:41:12 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.