Author Topic: CIT's Random Questions Survey  (Read 22234 times)

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Mashupper
  • Squad: #AC Founder
Re: CIT's Random Questions Survey
« Reply #45 on: 18 11, 2013, 06:16:04 pm »
It would be really good if we could buy Hydra without rockets, just for doing stunts and for fun, but the price should be really high.
You would really like to pay alot of cash for hydra with no rockets  ??? are you feeling alright bro?  :fp: Cause that is crazy talk  :P

Life is short, make the best of what little time you have left
Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

Offline AirMax

• [P]roTugas eXo|dus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: AirMax
« Reply #46 on: 18 11, 2013, 06:17:11 pm »
Nades shouldn't be removed but instead, make it so it can't be spammed and yeah I know that the freezer got added again.
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2013, 06:19:53 pm by AirMax »

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #47 on: 18 11, 2013, 06:19:38 pm »
Show content
Mash, dafak you get so much posts in some days  :fp:

This post was supposed to go to |P| chatroom, it's a big fail. Sorry.
Epic fail  :fp:
Affs sorry wanted this as well to go to Protugas chatroom sorry  :-\
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2013, 06:25:59 pm by M@$HuPPer »

Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #48 on: 18 11, 2013, 06:33:29 pm »
Why not? I would pay for fun and stunting, but giving an armed Hydra to all players? That would be insane...
Not me I do not think I would spend my hard earned money to buy a hydra without rockets, doesn't seem to make much sense to me  :fp:

Mashupper

asilem

« Reply #49 on: 18 11, 2013, 07:24:52 pm »
I would add that if armored vehicles like the HYDRA that uff I love to have, but not everyone can have what would be good is that not everyone uses the brain and going to see many people trying to exploit :)

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #50 on: 18 11, 2013, 07:28:04 pm »
I would add that if armored vehicles like the HYDRA that uff I love to have, but not everyone can have what would be good is that not everyone uses the brain and going to see many people trying to exploit :)
That is so true asilem  ;)

Mashupper

prolimer

« Reply #51 on: 18 11, 2013, 07:47:39 pm »
Not me I do not think I would spend my hard earned money to buy a hydra without rockets, doesn't seem to make much sense to me  :fp:

Well, Hydra is very good for stunting :D
Up until this point, here in KLM we used Rustlers for airshow events... but a Hydra would be much more interesting.

And about the grenades: it's not needed. Or there was and update once, where you could only have 5 grenades in your pocket... which was removed after. Well, it could be made that grenades would be more powerful and you could only have 4 of them at the time?
Whenever I go to LV, it's all about grenade spamming, if I get LV as a destination at trucker, I always get blown up, because it's grenade spammers everywhere... and I'm not even turfing, I'm just there like once a month.
I don't say it should totally be removed, but it should have limitations.

It's just my opinion though :P

Heckenbumser

« Reply #52 on: 18 11, 2013, 07:52:35 pm »
Up until this point, here in KLM we used Rustlers for airshow events... but a Hydra would be much more interesting.

And about the grenades: it's not needed. Or there was and update once, where you could only have 5 grenades in your pocket... which was removed after. Well, it could be made that grenades would be more powerful and you could only have 4 of them at the time?
Whenever I go to LV, it's all about grenade spamming, if I get LV as a destination at trucker, I always get blown up, because it's grenade spammers everywhere... and I'm not even turfing, I'm just there like once a month.

How can you say that if you just go once in the month to LV? Do you realy think somebody that is delivering things with his truck to LV knows how we use grenades? Grenades jsut got nerfed with the freeze and now you want to bring there a limiter as well?...

Nothing more to say.

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #53 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:08:31 pm »

And about the grenades: it's not needed. Or there was an update once, where you could only have 5 grenades in your pocket... which was removed after. Well, it could be made that grenades would be more powerful and you could only have 4 of them at the time?

Well I agree with your hydra stunt thing, but the nades, I do not think that they should be removed completely, just higher priced and allow a bit less on you

Mashupper

m7med11

« Reply #54 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:12:28 pm »
If Hydras ll be added for just "Stunting" or as a normal plane I agree because it fast plane and can act with it easily.
About nades it shouldn't be removed we can only add a 'Nader time' or 'Nade time' Because LV isnt fun/good anymore and you can just buy 1000 nades and take LV skills aren't required in LV anymore and that's not a good thing..

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #55 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:22:59 pm »
If Hydras ll be added for just "Stunting" or as a normal plane I agree because it fast plane and can act with it easily.
About nades it shouldn't be removed we can only add a 'Nader time' or 'Nade time' Because LV isnt fun/good anymore and you can just buy 1000 nades and take LV skills aren't required in LV anymore and that's not a good thing..
exactly  ;)

Mashupper

Offline airr

• HoBoS Leader
  • New Community Member
« Reply #56 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:23:34 pm »

You can sell it for the same price you bought, so ...

What`s the problem making stunts with a plane? (hydra without rockets) for those who disagree

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #57 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:42:03 pm »
You can sell it for the same price you bought, so ...

What`s the problem making stunts with a plane? (hydra without rockets) for those who disagree
ok then..but you can still do the stunts with the rockets -_- it does not have to be removed to be used for stunts  :fp:

Mashupper

m7med11

« Reply #58 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:46:21 pm »
ok then..but you can still do the stunts with the rockets -_- it does not have to be removed to be used for stunts  :fp:
Well,we didn't say that we removed rockets yo make it for stunting.. We removed it because itll be a mess like a DM server not RP or anything would you like to be killed every sec by a hydra?Would u like to see Rihnos every where?That's just a mess and less in RP.

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
« Reply #59 on: 18 11, 2013, 08:51:08 pm »
Well,we didn't say that we removed rockets yo make it for stunting.. We removed it because itll be a mess like a DM server not RP or anything would you like to be killed every sec by a hydra?Would u like to see Rihnos every where?That's just a mess and less in RP.
ok then and I am sorry for posting useless stuff here, I was just trying to help  :'(

Mashupper