Author Topic: CIT's Random Questions Survey  (Read 22236 times)

Offline Coyle

• Welcome to your gory bed!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Task Force
  • Squad: Global Services
Re: CIT's Random Questions Survey
« Reply #60 on: 18 11, 2013, 09:55:22 pm »
But it wont be used for just stunting, how are you meant to catch a crim in a hydra? unless you have a hydra with missiles. unless it was scripted you have to have no stars to enter a hydra

m7med11

« Reply #61 on: 18 11, 2013, 09:57:36 pm »
But it wont be used for just stunting, how are you meant to catch a crim in a hydra? unless you have a hydra with missiles. unless it was scripted you have to have no stars to enter a hydra
It's not added for Airstriking afaik.. Its just added as a normal plane with out missiles not to kill by it as far as I know.

Offline Coyle

• Welcome to your gory bed!
  • Group: Task Force
  • Squad: Global Services
« Reply #62 on: 18 11, 2013, 10:36:16 pm »
It's not added for Airstriking afaik.. Its just added as a normal plane with out missiles not to kill by it as far as I know.

Its not added is it? I thought we were talking hypothetically?

Offline xMaaaD)x

• Donator L2
  • Proud Founder of eXodus. Currently FBI.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: eXodus - FBI
  • Ingame: xMaaaDx
  • Squad: Madness
« Reply #63 on: 18 11, 2013, 10:40:29 pm »

Section 5: Banning/Removing Things Section

Q24: Should be ban grenades?
         Yes: 56.19% — No: 43.81%

i did not understand it yet, This is mean the grenades gonna be deleted?
Proud founder of

-LynX
-eXodus

prolimer

« Reply #64 on: 18 11, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »
How can you say that if you just go once in the month to LV? Do you realy think somebody that is delivering things with his truck to LV knows how we use grenades? Grenades jsut got nerfed with the freeze and now you want to bring there a limiter as well?...

Nothing more to say.

Actually, I have like 200 turf defended and taken, and back then, grenade spamming wasn't as serious issue as it is now, but some people still did it, and it was stupid and annoying. I mean that smaller groups who have no money to buy a million nades have absolutely no chance to take more that 1 turf now.

i did not understand it yet, This is mean the grenades gonna be deleted?

Most probably not.

Heckenbumser

« Reply #65 on: 18 11, 2013, 10:47:07 pm »
Actually, I have like 200 turf defended and taken, and back then, grenade spamming wasn't as serious issue as it is now, but some people still did it, and it was stupid and annoying. I mean that smaller groups who have no money to buy a million nades have absolutely no chance to take more that 1 turf now.

Grenade spamming is at the moment not a serious issue. It was solved with an update that let you freeze an aeon when you throw a grenade. Grenades are not longer so annoying or usefule as they was for some days so there is no disadvantage against groups that have not much money.

I just don't see a reason why we need ANOTHER limiter to nades.

Offline xMaaaD)x

• Donator L2
« Reply #66 on: 18 11, 2013, 10:49:27 pm »

Agreed with you, There is some groups are trying to turf in LV to get fun/money/point's etc, and they dont have enough money to buy grenades as you said, LV isn't owned by rich's players.

Grenade spamming is at the moment not a serious issue. It was solved with an update that let you freeze an aeon when you throw a grenade. Grenades are not longer so annoying or usefule as they was for some days so there is no disadvantage against groups that have not much money.

There is a limiter for it, but it is still usefully in blocking spawns and killing-spawn.
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2013, 10:52:12 pm by xMaaaD)x »
Proud founder of

-LynX
-eXodus

str000234

« Reply #67 on: 18 11, 2013, 11:32:18 pm »
Agreed with you, There is some groups are trying to turf in LV to get fun/money/point's etc, and they dont have enough money to buy grenades as you said, LV isn't owned by rich's players.

There is a limiter for it, but it is still usefully in blocking spawns and killing-spawn.

If they are not rich go do farmer job or something else and with the freeze of not spamming nades it is easy to kill naders so I do not know why you guys complain.

Offline xMaaaD)x

• Donator L2
« Reply #68 on: 18 11, 2013, 11:58:25 pm »
If they are not rich go do farmer job or something else and with the freeze of not spamming nades it is easy to kill naders so I do not know why you guys complain.

do you think the jobs would give you the enough money to be like them and to buy grenades?

and even there was a limiter or freeze for spamming, the grenades still doing shit like spawn killing,

sorry for that, its not the right board to fight and complaining.
Proud founder of

-LynX
-eXodus

Offline FidoDido

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #69 on: 19 11, 2013, 01:27:37 am »
Well Luther I would think criminals earning more money would be realistic, because if you rob a bank in real life you don't walk away with 10$, you could possible walk away with $100,000-$1,000,000  :-\ . But the rest I would agree with you on that  ;)

The money IG is not the same than the IRL money... IG $1m is a lot of money.

I'm agree with Luther.

do you think the jobs would give you the enough money to be like them and to buy grenades?

and even there was a limiter or freeze for spamming, the grenades still doing shit like spawn killing,

I think if the jobs pay more money, the prices would increase.
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2013, 01:29:58 am by FidoDido »

Offline xMaaaD)x

• Donator L2
« Reply #70 on: 19 11, 2013, 02:16:25 am »
I think if the jobs pay more money, the prices would increase.

Alright, I think if JTpenn make the 2.5V of jobs paying more, the jobs will be useful and everyone from those without money will work again, flidoo your idea should be suggest.
Proud founder of

-LynX
-eXodus

str000234

« Reply #71 on: 19 11, 2013, 06:42:58 am »

the jobs pay a lot if u keep doing farmer you  lvl up earning more money ik people that made 30mill from farmer and it didn't take them to long.

if you don't like turfing don't turf .

m7med11

« Reply #72 on: 19 11, 2013, 08:23:19 am »

Maybe watching this 'll give you a reason?
Show content
is that a war ? Its just rich players with +1000 Nades taking lv is there's any fun in it? Is there's any skill?
that's why people upvoted to be removed or maybe increasing price...

AL3FREET

« Reply #73 on: 19 11, 2013, 10:41:58 am »
Maybe watching this 'll give you a reason?
Show content
is that a war ? Its just rich players with +1000 Nades taking lv is there's any fun in it? Is there's any skill?
that's why people upvoted to be removed or maybe increasing price...
did u tried to use nades nowadays? it useless now with a kind of freeze after throw a nade
u must try it dude

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
« Reply #74 on: 19 11, 2013, 12:43:05 pm »
did u tried to use nades nowadays? it useless now with a kind of freeze after throw a nade
u must try it dude
Its a best update I think.

People will use Guns instead of using nade/rpg spams. I love this update really.

Thanks alot @Developers.
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative