Author Topic: CIT's Random Questions Survey  (Read 22238 times)

DaNieL00

Re: CIT's Random Questions Survey
« Reply #75 on: 19 11, 2013, 12:51:05 pm »
nades Disable?

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #76 on: 19 11, 2013, 12:56:01 pm »
nades Disable?
No bro, afaik nades are not. But there is a freze time added so that players will prefer using guns instead of Nades/RPGs etc.
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

AL3FREET

« Reply #77 on: 19 11, 2013, 01:50:59 pm »
Its a best update I think.

People will use Guns instead of using nade/rpg spams. I love this update really.

Thanks alot @Developers.
i know it will make players use gun but I want tell those who just fighting about nades and it already resolved and they don't know what's going on exactly just fighting with no reason

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
« Reply #78 on: 19 11, 2013, 02:30:07 pm »
Armed vehicles should stay for official law groups no matter the big amount of positive votes it gets to be added to players
You god damn right.

Offline FidoDido

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #79 on: 19 11, 2013, 03:46:36 pm »
The nades with a freeze are ok, if the nades get removed it will cause a 'fight' in all CIT. If we don't like the nades, just don't use it or don't go to LV...

Offline Glenno

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #80 on: 19 11, 2013, 03:48:11 pm »
Just remove the nades for once and for all. Weapon skills should show the strength of a group, not boom boom.

m7med11

« Reply #81 on: 19 11, 2013, 03:51:47 pm »
Just remove the nades for once and for all. Weapon skills should show the strength of a group, not boom boom.
I agree because that's a mess like that.

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Law Representative
« Reply #82 on: 19 11, 2013, 03:55:19 pm »
thats whAt I want to suggest but "majority has athority" hehe. They voted for "do not remove exploiseves"

Ofc guns fight will bring the old fun back.. Seriously, I missed the old days when players fought using their skills/guns.

I think the nades update is good.
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Offline Nolo

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nolo
« Reply #83 on: 19 11, 2013, 05:44:59 pm »
Well said, sir.
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"

Heckenbumser

« Reply #84 on: 19 11, 2013, 06:17:11 pm »
CIT has many other features than LV turfs, so you shouldn't treat like shit those who play in a different way like being civilian or anything else. We respect your decision and opinion but we expect the same from you towards other 900 daily players.

ofc CIT has other features and I respect their opinion. At the begin of my CIT career I played only as civilian. I can see the view of civilian, law (as ex. cop) and criminal. It is annoying if your truck gets destroyed by nades in LV but on the same way a minigun could blow it up. But my point was, that a civilian that said he just goes once in a month to LV can't realy understand the situation of LV wars. Equally I don't talk, for example, to raise the money of trucker job because I never play it. You should first test it by yourself before you forge an opinion on something.

I am sorry If I harmed somebody and I don't "treat like shit" towards civilians because they do their own thing. I respect their living way and their contribution towards the community.

Weapon skills sadly doesn't show the strength of the group, currently the quantity does. We needed nades to fight against cracks. You can't claim a turf with "the best weapon skills" if your enemys are just random inviting.

(Just a little note because I LOVE IT to discuss. Btw, ofc not to waste your time. IMO you should always spectate a point from different of views.)

Regards Hecke
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2013, 06:27:27 pm by Hecke »

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Law Representative
« Reply #85 on: 19 11, 2013, 07:40:09 pm »
Weapon skills sadly doesn't show the strength of the group, currently the quantity does. We needed nades to fight against cracks. You can't claim a turf with "the best weapon skills" if your enemys are just random inviting.
You're right bro but we're talking about those who ruined the fun of LV fights by using only Nades/RPGs/Satchels in fights. They used exploiseves even in 1 vs 1 fight.

Btw just 1 thing, Nades/RPGs aren't removed afaik, just a freeze time is added yet so isn't it good?

To be honest, in my point of view, Why would someone wanna be a Herro :D by using nades etc only? I think if someone wins a fight by using guns vs more than 1 player is a herro. Some groups use to turf when there most of members are online and I think its a good thing.

I loved the old fights really, where there were like 5-7s vs 10-12s fight and it was fair. But now its like 1(nader) vs 5-7s or more players.

Some of us can't even afford that many nades as i've noticed.

The Freeze Time update is the best one <3
Ex. Honourable <3

prolimer

« Reply #86 on: 19 11, 2013, 07:54:29 pm »
Hmm... I remember that Arran one perm banned someone who had more than, like two million nades? Insane and funny :D
But, yeah the majority doesn't want grenades to be removed/limited, so they won't be, but this freezing thingy is very good, actually :D
Well, CIT is reaching it's pinnacle now, with the new updates and the growing number of accounts, and I'm sure that there will be a solution where most people will be happy :)

AL3FREET

« Reply #87 on: 19 11, 2013, 08:18:53 pm »
You're right bro but we're talking about those who ruined the fun of LV fights by using only Nades/RPGs/Satchels in fights. They used exploiseves even in 1 vs 1 fight.

Btw just 1 thing, Nades/RPGs aren't removed afaik, just a freeze time is added yet so isn't it good?

To be honest, in my point of view, Why would someone wanna be a Herro :D by using nades etc only? I think if someone wins a fight by using guns vs more than 1 player is a herro. Some groups use to turf when there most of members are online and I think its a good thing.

I loved the old fights really, where there were like 5-7s vs 10-12s fight and it was fair. But now its like 1(nader) vs 5-7s or more players.

Some of us can't even afford that many nades as i've noticed.

The Freeze Time update is the best one <3
i want say that fight u talking about it's won't be here anymore with new turf system
if u have helpers (quit job) they can't make damage and take damage ,so
if u have helper he must be /criminal and this turf system will stop counting cuz there many gang in one turf, every group member has killed an enemy Turf system will count for that group and vice versa
so best way (weapon) it nades/satchels/RPGs to block that re-spawn

str000234

« Reply #88 on: 19 11, 2013, 09:44:44 pm »

(Just a little note because I LOVE IT to discuss. Btw, ofc not to waste your time. IMO you should always spectate a point from different of views.)

Regards Hecke

I like how you say you cannot claim turfs because of the weapon skill but the new weapon skill is fine because there will be no cracks because you can only invite 10 a week which most will leave in less than a day.

Heckenbumser

« Reply #89 on: 19 11, 2013, 09:51:45 pm »

I like how you say you cannot claim turfs because of the weapon skill but the new weapon skill is fine because there will be no cracks because you can only invite 10 a week which most will leave in less than a day.

I think you misunderstood "weapon skills". It's not the weapon feature and how strong they are, me and Glenno meaned with "weapon skill" how good you can handle your weapon ;) (as far as I know, maybe it's just my bad and I misunderstood Glenno)

Regards Hecke