Author Topic: CIT's Random Questions Survey  (Read 22235 times)

Nikita3

Re: CIT's Random Questions Survey
« Reply #90 on: 20 11, 2013, 12:06:00 pm »
About the hydras,seasparrows
let's have a little moment to think, these vehicles will get the player to be overpowered, plus these are military equipment, especially the hydra, I've never seen a civilian or a criminal flying an F-16 or A-10, therefore it would be kinda stupid to add them and it will demote RP in our community.

Regarding the weapons, maybe the heat seeking and the flame throwers could be like a smuggling operation for criminals or something like that to promote RP in our community,but im against the ability to have hydras and seasparrows for players

Offline FidoDido

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #91 on: 20 11, 2013, 02:20:58 pm »
let's have a little moment to think, these vehicles will get the player to be overpowered, plus these are military equipment, especially the hydra, I've never seen a civilian or a criminal flying an F-16 or A-10, therefore it would be kinda stupid to add them and it will demote RP in our community.

Regarding the weapons, maybe the heat seeking and the flame throwers could be like a smuggling operation for criminals or something like that to promote RP in our community,but im against the ability to have hydras and seasparrows for players

I'm totally agree with you, the same with Predator, this boat should be only for cops, as it say 'Police' on the side...

m7med11

« Reply #92 on: 20 11, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »

Well,imo as it was added to be a normal plane why we forbid/Disallow it for criminals?Well yeah its shape like a thing for cops but why not?i mean to not be for cops only it ll be you know 'Not fair'

Offline FidoDido

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #93 on: 20 11, 2013, 03:33:39 pm »
Well,imo as it was added to be a normal plane why we forbid/Disallow it for criminals?Well yeah its shape like a thing for cops but why not?i mean to not be for cops only it ll be you know 'Not fair'

I think it not should be added for criminals because it breaks the RP...

m7med11

« Reply #94 on: 20 11, 2013, 03:36:26 pm »
I think it not should be added for criminals because it breaks the RP...
RP in wat? Maybe RP because it shoot?but now it without guns if you mean the shape it's not a big deal....