Author Topic: Removing PDR line  (Read 2022 times)

Sandy

Removing PDR line
« on: 20 11, 2013, 07:47:30 pm »
So as the topic says I am suggesting to remove the PDR line.

I think it would be better to make it the whole city.

The reason I think it should be like this are simple, right now it's just criminals camping the garage and cops camping the hills/behind buildings/walls.

If we made it the whole town a few things would need to be done, one being making it while the event is in progress players outside the town can't damage the players inside.

Doing this also makes it where players would need to also defend the markers that you have to hold for 6 mins or so. These markers could be moved, or more added, and players would need to split up in teams to be able to defend them all.

getUP

Re: Removing PDR line
« Reply #1 on: 20 11, 2013, 07:59:47 pm »
It totally makes sense maybe we can use cars as cover,it is perfect for both.Cops and criminals.it could be very realistic and enjoyable

JuanElSniper

« Reply #2 on: 21 11, 2013, 02:21:47 am »
Definitely an up-vote from me! I'm saying how this new PDR shouldn't be the way it is for days now. It'll give criminals more space to move about, it'll allow the LAW side to actually make a tactical, organized, and precise approach into PDR. Dillimore is the perfect town for Urban combat to take place.

Offline that_dude_eric

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GHoST
  • Ingame: Eric
« Reply #3 on: 21 11, 2013, 03:33:00 am »
u got my vote I just feel so boxed in and no where to run plus cops got a turret in BR MDM and DFR which is unfair when their is one cop and a turret shoots down your whole team but anyways thats a different story

Offline Juice

• Donator L1
  • BEEF it's whats for dinner
  • Ingame: Juice
« Reply #4 on: 21 11, 2013, 11:23:49 am »
That is how it should be, I find the current way it's set up now criminals have a really tough time staying a lot. Removing the line and making it the whole city gives each faction a chance. I find myself not attending PDR as much because of those reasons. And if that doesn't happen. I'd much rather have PDR back inside rather than outside.
BEEF, It's what's for dinner.
Ex. GHoST Leader

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #5 on: 21 11, 2013, 08:07:36 pm »
So as the topic says I am suggesting to remove the PDR line.

I think you mean, extend the boundaries.

I think it would be better to make it the whole city.

It's a village not a city.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

JuanElSniper

« Reply #6 on: 23 11, 2013, 04:02:57 am »
It's a village not a city.

I don't think it really matters. The point is, the area itself in PDR is just to small for the criminal side. Just extending the boundaries so that it surrounds all of Dillimore would be a lot better than just having a small rectangle area... because eventually cops just get the remaining criminals backed into a corner and win.

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: 23 11, 2013, 03:23:35 pm »
Well everyone knew what I meant lol..

I'd personally just like to see people split into teams and work to keep hold of a marker..

It gets people to work together,and makes people work with people they normally wouldn't..

Right now all it is, is two teams cop and criminals BOTH camping one side of PDR which isn't as fun as it should be.

lem0n

« Reply #8 on: 23 11, 2013, 04:16:19 pm »
For me I prefer PDR with line, it's more fun for me, you can't just take all the village for PDR event, you can't make it all as event (police vs criminal), what about a police came to fix car or to buy a bike if you get what I mean, I think also criminal will block the village and if a police enter the village they will damage him, so police will die fast, there's no fix car for police anymore in PDR, you can't buy a bike there if your cop you have to wait until event finish.
« Last Edit: 23 11, 2013, 04:21:47 pm by MrTechnology »

Offline puhQ

• Outstanding Community Member
  • kansas city shuffle
  • Ingame: puhQ
« Reply #9 on: 23 11, 2013, 06:57:08 pm »
I like this idea, that will be much more interesting then now. I believe there should be added like 2-3 checkpoints, because if there will be more checkpoints, it might be hard for criminals to hold them. Actually, I think that the current PDR is better and more comfortable for cops, because they can attack from everywhere, when most of criminals hide inside the garage.
L I G H T

Children, don't cry
It won't end
Pain will always be my friend

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #10 on: 24 11, 2013, 04:49:14 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.