Author Topic: Disable criminals massivley abusing medkits when in gunfights  (Read 1621 times)

BubbaJ1990

Well my suggestion is simple. I like the new medkit system, but every time I try to kill a criminal, he is using his medkits to heal then "pwn's" us. Its getting annoying, but criminals have abused the medkit update since day 1. I really would like it if when a cop starts shooting a criminal, make it to where they can't get medkit healed until 10 seconds have passed.

/discuss

jessdajester

Re: Disable criminals massivley abusing medkits when in gunfights
« Reply #1 on: 28 11, 2013, 09:04:59 am »
Downvoted simply because you proved no argument besides being annoyed. When you could do something simply as use medkits. And maybe you should work on your aim if the current med kit system is making it hard to kill. I have 0 problems when fighting people who use them constantly, although they are harder to kill, but that makes it challenging. So, basically a translation of this suggestion is "Sometimes I can't get my kill arrest, due to lack of aim, so now med kits are being abused".

insperia101

« Reply #2 on: 28 11, 2013, 09:15:06 am »
Downvoted simply because you proved no argument besides being annoyed. When you could do something simply as use medkits. And maybe you should work on your aim if the current med kit system is making it hard to kill. I have 0 problems when fighting people who use them constantly, although they are harder to kill, but that makes it challenging. So, basically a translation of this suggestion is "Sometimes I can't get my kill arrest, due to lack of aim, so now med kits are being abused".

lack of aim? lol I don't know what kind of criminals you chase but mine don't stand still infront of me and face me. Instead they run away and zigzag... Making it impossible to kill them when they are spamming medkits while running away. At least make you like stand still for 2 seconds after using a medkit...

TylerTheCrp

« Reply #3 on: 28 11, 2013, 10:08:19 pm »
lok so cops can use medkits and we cant this is just stupid and unfair maybe if u put cops to id upvote but I see more cops abusing medkits then crims. yesterday u tried to medkit abuse against me so thats kinda unfair that cops can but crims cant.

BubbaJ1990

« Reply #4 on: 28 11, 2013, 10:41:42 pm »
Here is the thing, I wanst running around like I didn't have sense. Its hard to kill a criminal who is spamming the hell out of their medkit bind, while their moving in a way that is nearly impossible to kill. Most cops I see dont do zig-zag while spamming their medkit bind. if the same has to apply to cops, then so be it. Me and several other cops can agree that it has gone way farther than it shoud had.

JuanElSniper

« Reply #5 on: 28 11, 2013, 10:55:39 pm »
Well my suggestion is simple. I like the new medkit system, but every time I try to kill a criminal, he is using his medkits to heal then "pwn's" us. Its getting annoying, but criminals have abused the medkit update since day 1. I really would like it if when a cop starts shooting a criminal, make it to where they can't get medkit healed until 10 seconds have passed.

/discuss

Down-voted.

Cops do the same EXACT THING. But when we do it, all hell breaks loose and you guys want to take it away from us. Don't like what we are doing? Why not do it back to us? Counter it, and make it one hell of a gunfight.

Another thing, this new med kit system has caused nothing but trouble. Re-convert it back to the old version. Where you couldn't move or shoot for a couple seconds when using it.

SmokeMonSta

« Reply #6 on: 28 11, 2013, 10:56:01 pm »
1. Cops do the same thing so it should go both ways

2. http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=103184.0   Already suggested

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 29 11, 2013, 02:37:54 pm »
Locked due to being duplicate topic.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.