Author Topic: Being able to state reason when depositing money to group/squad bank  (Read 1799 times)

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well, I'm not sure how things work in other groups and squads, but in my group, some activities we do individually or as a team, whether that be weed harvesting, vehicle hijacking, turfing, and many other activities, are rewarding, hence we donate either some percent or all of it to the group bank. This way, not only the group bank is benefited, but each member indirectly shows his activity and presence, however, what's missing is, sometimes, the leaders, who monitor the financial logs of the bank, do not know the source of the donation, whether the donation was a result of an activity or just a normal donation from the member's pocket by their own will.

Till this point, some of you already pictured the scenario in your minds, but for those who're still wondering: this is a simple yet effective suggestion, which will make things more organized, especially in big groups and squads with hundreds of millions of income and expenses, where members sometimes take loans for a period of time or are urged to regularly do activity and bring an income to the group. When you deposit money in the group bank, it outputs the following message: iFrank{13}[Biker] (HipHop) deposited $100,000 in the group bank. So, at the moment, if you check group/squad history > Group Bank > "deposited", the donation appears as follows: [2021-07-04] [11:32:36] iFrank{13}[Biker] (HipHop) deposited $100,000 in the group bank. But, the change I'm proposing is this: iFrank{13}[Biker] (HipHop) deposited $100,000 in the group bank for reason: Weed Harvest.

If this suggestion happens to be supported and implemented, a window will pop up where you could state a reason for the money you're depositing, and if you leave the blank empty, the donation will have no specified reason, basically. Oh, it would

BIKERS M.C.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Since it will be an effective update and will make it more organized, why not?
It won't harm anyone and it's useful.

Voting POSITIVE.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Kingslayer

• Senior Community Member
  • DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
This is good idea I am voting Positive
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Well, Yes it will be a good suggestion and I am supporting you because a thing like this will be more useful in squad especially a group and if someone want to deposit their donate maybe they are thinking to put some reason of why they why to donate there money to squad or group, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
It's indeed a good idea when someone deposits an amount of money there should be a reason behind it just like when someone withdraws money there should be a reason, adding a reason behind the donation will make it more organized and understandable for leaders/founders to know why X person donated Y amount of money, I honestly see no harm on adding this but it will make the donation system for groups/squads easier, Positive.
fr

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
It would be a good way to be specific when you are contributing to a group, maybe you are donating for skin or a shader or a custom title, and the reason should be seen to all group members. Great suggestion and looking forward to seeing it ingame. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
This would be a great update as it will help to better track the money in group bank. I am not sure whether withdrawing has reason or not, if withdrawing also doesnt have reason then that also should be added. Positive :tick:

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
Every now and then people in a group contribute towards their group bank for various reasons. The suggested feature should be helpful in keeping track of who and why they donated. Also, adding this feature should not cause much of a problem and should be easy to implement. So, I am upvoting  :tick: the suggestion, thank you.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
  • Ingame: Alpoal
I am supporting this idea because sometimes some members may deposit money for spesific reason and they should state the reason and it will be helpful for that.

My vote is positive
ex SAS Major General

Online RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
When you withdraw the money, you must say a reason for withdrawing the money because all members of the group have the right to know your reason for withdrawing the money and this is what already exists and is supposed to be like that, but when depositing why should there be a reason? I was thinking about an answer until I read the suggestion carefully and the only reason I'm casting a positivity vote is that there are some leaders/players asking why a player deposit money, Those players who are wondering can get an answer through a group chat, but what about the player/leader who was not present can then find out through group history the reason why a player deposited money, Positive.

Offline Avices

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
This is a really good suggestion. because the team leader and active members from the robbery and some turf. and if some members they earn money from those tasks and deposit money in the bank with reason from previous activities. but they won't write any specific reason there. so the feature is extremely useful for them in terms of donating it will write their own reason for depositing money in the group's bank.Positive
« Last Edit: 06 07, 2021, 03:48:43 am by Avices »
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Seems reasonable.

You're right Frank.
Players who is held accountable for financials of groups should stay at top of the income.
Looks like you did list everything above.. Therefore I have nothing to add except I'm positive.

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
Pretty good idea, Some ppl have a specific reason for depositing money in the group/squad bank, Also there is already a script about putting a reason for withdrawing money from the group bank so why don't we add it for depositing too. Voting Positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Added ability to state a group / squad bank deposit reason. (Arran + iFrank)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.