Author Topic: [D] CIT News - Violet  (Read 821 times)

Offline Violet

• Senior Community Member
  • Golden_Lords Founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Golden_Lords
  • Ingame: Violet
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
[D] CIT News - Violet
« on: 12 07, 2021, 12:19:01 am »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: Violet
Account name: saidnet3
Discord account name (Name#ID): Violet.#0001
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://imgur.com/a/mJc6jSU
Last application link (if any): -

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Egypt
Introduce yourself: Good morning sir, First of all, thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to introduce myself, My name is Omar. I am an Egyptian male, I live in Alexandria, I belong to a nuclear family. My strength are I am self motivated, hard working and a disciplined person. My short term goal is to get high marks in my last year of education and my long term goal is to achieve a good position in the Egyptian army where I can build my career. My hobbies are listening to music, Playing video games and cooking. Thats all about me. thanks.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? I am sure I will gain the trust of the team with my comics and reviews about things happening in CIT and it will be great to share my comics in the weekly publications. I liked the team, They are so hard workers and helping each other in every single thing, CIT News team is the most updated team in CIT community and they want fresh news on their publications here on forums, They are used to be the most beautiful team in this community and that's why I want to join them.
Which page do you want to be a part of?: comics maker
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEj7RXyVRQ/share/preview?token=UU-D-gzkFFgYRiK6gPh4aw&role=EDITOR&utm_content=DAEj7RXyVRQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No, And I won't be inactive any soon
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as team: Yes
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 13 07, 2021, 06:42:11 pm by Mora. »

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: CIT News - Violet
« Reply #1 on: 12 07, 2021, 09:39:40 am »
Dear @Violet,

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Administrator, Mora

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: [P] CIT News - Violet
« Reply #2 on: 13 07, 2021, 06:41:54 pm »
Dear @Violet,

I am dissatisfied to inform you that your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Insufficient design skills.
You may re-apply after 5 days if applications were open, thanks for applying and being interested.

Regards,
CIT News Administrator, Mora