Author Topic: [CIT MAGAZINE] #89 Publication - Man of the Week & Outlaws  (Read 12433 times)

Offline Elwan

• Regular Community Member
  • TILL WE MEET AGAIN
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Renegade
  • Ingame: Elwan
  • Squad: Socios
Re: [CIT MAGAZINE] #89 Publication - Man of the Week & Outlaws
« Reply #30 on: 18 07, 2021, 11:14:29 pm »
can you hook me up with your dealer please?
Like happy use to say, "He's high on tea"

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #31 on: 18 07, 2021, 11:22:44 pm »
can you hook me up with your dealer please?
@EpicX I get 8% commission

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain~
« Reply #32 on: 18 07, 2021, 11:31:57 pm »
wallah I feel bad for myself that I was full muted for some dumb ass idiot so called dimit.

Offline DeckardShaw

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Deckard
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #33 on: 19 07, 2021, 01:09:14 am »
Spider The Legend  <3

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #34 on: 19 07, 2021, 01:41:15 am »
I liked the idea of having CIT players in the photography, really original imo (◔◡◔)..I hope we have these kind of photos from the game instead of taking ss from the city in every magazine that gets published :thonk:
« Last Edit: 19 07, 2021, 12:59:58 pm by Gnar2 »

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #35 on: 19 07, 2021, 01:57:38 am »
My first event report (◔◡◔)
and love you for your cute photoshoot @Rahul

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #36 on: 19 07, 2021, 03:04:55 am »
Lmao I like this
we are all watching what dimit is saying like this, Also staff team hehe

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
« Reply #37 on: 19 07, 2021, 04:28:37 am »
@Kuldeep I see drama, can you see it too?
This board getting nice content these days.

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #38 on: 19 07, 2021, 09:55:08 am »
The picture contains a picture of a soldier and a flag
None of these are relevant to spiders return to CIT, its representing an army and a regime
Neither of both is an actual screenshot of Spider

You are spreading imagery of an army which has slaughtered dozens of civilians and caused tens of thousands of refugees over a territorial dispute, committed warcrimes during the operation, and is being under command of a government which is responsible for human right violations

This is what the image you posted represents, while representing nothing that is relevant to spiders return to CIT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Azerbaijan
https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/europe-and-central-asia/azerbaijan/report-azerbaijan/
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2020/12/armenia-azerbaijan-decapitation-and-war-crimes-in-gruesome-videos-must-be-urgently-investigated/

Political propaganda garbage has nothing to do on CIT board, headstaff has already made this very clear when you did it the last time

man you have a profile pic of a soldier too, and it's not like the united states never did anything questionable

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 19 07, 2021, 11:12:39 am »
man you have a profile pic of a soldier too, and it's not like the united states never did anything questionable
Yo guys you are taking it too serious lol

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline noD3

• Group: 1337
« Reply #40 on: 19 07, 2021, 11:37:16 am »
Your profile pic is not good. Gnome child did some questionable shit in the gielinor

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Spider
  • Squad: TurkishAirlines
« Reply #41 on: 19 07, 2021, 11:37:26 am »
Thank you everyone! You guys really put a smile on my face.  :) :)

However, as far as I can see that my welcoming worried some people under the reason "Politics".  Dimit, just to mention, if you wouldn't post such things then nobody would even care about this. In my opinion,  just you promoted this topic though. Commenting from a side is really easy thing to do for everyone, but in real, only we know the reality.

Why is there content about the bullshit called 'Military' in the magazine again now?
Especially even about the military from azerbaijan, where human rights are regularly being violated and even an aggression war with war crimes was started very recently@M4A1ASAD @Mora.
You even yourself trying to start a political arguments with your slandering comments here, don't you think? No need to talk in this way if you have no little idea about what's going on in the reality.  :tick:

You are spreading imagery of an army which presumably has recently committed warcrimes in an aggression war, under the lead of a government in a country in which regular human right violations are taking place

My question to you was very clear: Why is the CIT magazine for the 2nd time being used as a platform to spread politicial garbage material? The image has nothing to do with Spider, and has nothing to do with CIT. What does it have to do on this board?
Why is there a picture of a soldier and a flag and not a screenshot of spider or anything that is not inappropriate political garbage?
I see a useless post again, umh.

To answer your question, this profile image has nothing to do with politics. The flag is my country's flag and the soldier is just an actor of one serial in Turkey which I like him. I don't know how can it promote a political arguments.

The picture contains a picture of a soldier and a flag
None of these are relevant to spiders return to CIT, its representing an army and a regime
Neither of both is an actual screenshot of Spider

You are spreading imagery of an army which has slaughtered dozens of civilians and caused tens of thousands of refugees over a territorial dispute, committed warcrimes during the operation, and is being under command of a government which is responsible for human right violations

This is what the image you posted represents, while representing nothing that is relevant to spiders return to CIT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Azerbaijan
https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/europe-and-central-asia/azerbaijan/report-azerbaijan/
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2020/12/armenia-azerbaijan-decapitation-and-war-crimes-in-gruesome-videos-must-be-urgently-investigated/

Political propaganda garbage has nothing to do on CIT board, headstaff has already made this very clear when you did it the last time
You're really acting yourself not in a good way to be honest. I must admit that you're slanderously trash talking about my country which is really stupid act. Just to mention, I have this profile image for years even before the problems in army.

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Just live your life like I do. Have a nice day!

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.

Ex.L2 Staff Member, Guide of CIT, Senior Community Member, Deputy Commander in SAPD and Ex. Eye of SAPD.
is Active currently.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #42 on: 19 07, 2021, 12:11:36 pm »
Commenting from a side is really easy thing to do for everyone, but in real, only we know the reality.
I do because at my place, media and freedom of expression isnt suppressed by the government unlike in azerbaijan which means I have in fact a clearer image of reality than you do

The flag is my country's flag and the soldier is just an actor of one serial in Turkey which I like him. I don't know how can it promote a political arguments.
It doesnt make a difference in the image represents an actor or a real soldier, any flag and symbol which is representative of various governments and organisations responsible for various counts of human right violations is automatically a political expression and doesnt belong to the magazine
« Last Edit: 19 07, 2021, 12:15:11 pm by Dimit »

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
« Reply #43 on: 19 07, 2021, 12:16:37 pm »
Ok you're the best. Have a nice day. :)

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.

Ex.L2 Staff Member, Guide of CIT, Senior Community Member, Deputy Commander in SAPD and Ex. Eye of SAPD.
is Active currently.

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
« Reply #44 on: 19 07, 2021, 12:22:41 pm »
You should've said that at the start, too bad I'm not mod to delete all his replies
You're right my friend :). Let's enjoy our life and game!

is Active currently.