Author Topic: Adding a bonus payment after finishing all of your tickets as Electrician  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
 Any player will be given 15 tasks to do as an Electrician, and after he finishes it all, he'll get another 15 tasks.
 The idea is, that finishing those 15 tasks isn't an easy thing to do, and there is no much excitement to finish all of your tasks.Therefore, I'm suggesting adding a 100% bonus payment on the last task you do depending on the normal salary you get.
 For example, for L.0: Now you get 4K after you finish your last task (15th one). But after this suggestion gets added you'll get an additional prize which is 4K x 100% = (4K).
 I guess by adding that, players will have more passion to finish their tasks, and this actually makes sense I guess.
« Last Edit: 23 06, 2022, 06:22:05 pm by Brian »

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Jokey

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT DJ, State Official, CEM
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jokey
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad

Yeah, It was pretty anticlimactic the first time I finished all the tasks, I think an additional bonus for clearing it up would be a great addition, especially since one can stand nearby an area that has many tasks and restart shift to restart the tasks for easier access and lesser driving periods.
Added EvilKoala as SO
Tuesday, August 24, 2022:  BabY and  Jokey have passed their trial period and thus promoted to State Officials. (SO Team)

Online Community Event Managers: Jokey[Biker-P]

Offline Splinter

• CIT Radio DJ
  • Legend's Never Die
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Splinter
great idea it will not harm any one , it will help the civilians to work hard to get this bonus and as I civilian This will encourage me to work as an electrician positive
DL3
CIT Radio Manager
October 19th:Splinter Accepted for JCM. -- WizarD + FMMs
July 26th:@Splinter Accepted for RCM. -- Smart + FMMs

Darwin97

Positive

an extra payment after finishing 14 tickets is a nice little bonus that makes you actually try to finish all the tickets before going offline. Let's say, you want to go offline but you have 3-4 tickets left with this you can stay the extra couple of minutes so you can get paid that little extra cash. Incentive to stay online

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
a good idea It will make this work more worthwhile. And make people who work in this profession like and be satisfied with your ideas and proposals. Positive rating.  :pevil:  :tick:

Offline Conex.

• Just be happy
    Years
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Conex
This good idea will increase the value of the business. And it doesn't hurt anyone. Positive :tick:
Junior Community Member

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
This'd really increase the usefulness of this job especially when adding some bonus payments. Predominantly, this job is worth working and adding some bonuses on it. So yaah, positive!
Left this game already.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Ye, this can encourage players to finish all the job tickets, the bonus would be great making it 1x-2x job ticket payment.  :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Riddy

• Community Developer
  • Come to conquer
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Riddy
yes, nice idea to motivate player to finish all given tasks without making them quit job and do task that are only close to them by giving bonus pay at the last task :tick:

maybe you’re just overthinking

Online Macaco

• Donator L2
  • CIT Player Since 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
very nice idea, and make sense, once you finnish the 15th task get a reward, it's not much but it's something, that we i'll want finish because we know have something to earn when you do, Positive :tick:
🦅 1904 🦅
🦅 SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA 🦅
Golden State Warriors

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Monster
very nice idea, and make sense, once you finnish the 15th task get a reward, it's not much but it's something, that we i'll want finish because we know have something to earn when you do, Positive :tick:
Exactly, you've pointed out another point, which is that the prize isn't that big prize, and tbh, I'm thinking about 200% prize, not 100%, but whatever, won't make people think it's an "Over-paid" job tho, it's not.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
10 positive votes. Marked as Low Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Risbo

• New Community Member
  • No-lifer.
    YearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Risbo
  • Squad: Undetected
Great idea, more civilian will work as Electrician not just to get XP and gone when they reach L10 but they will chasing money too and keep this job alive. Positive :tick:.

Offline SqueX

YearsYears
I'm working as Electrician because I'm bored of all jobs. Ofc I want to get a bit cash because why not? BUT I'm getting low payment and the payment doesn't even cover my daily VIP money LOL. For more payment I'm going positive for this suggestion
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
- Added a bonus payment after finishing all of your tickets as Electrician. (Riddy + Monster)