Author Topic: [Nuko]Adding a new Tab for PC panel where they can start an Anti-Riot call.  (Read 897 times)

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
Greetings community, so today I was asking Lucifer if they have a tab where they can do Anti-Riot calls where Cops can just do /ARiotwarp for example.
here is a look at how the PC panel looks https://imgur.com/a/qFs2NBX so all am suggesting here is adding a new Tab near Chief Stuff called Options where they can Start an anti-riot call and Cops can do /ariotwarp (for example) so they can directly warp to LSPD and if any Police chief misused this he can get punished for it like Criminal bosses.
here is a screenshot that shows how the Criminal Boss Riot calls look like
Show content
Show content

why I am suggesting something like that? I am suggesting this to make it easier for Cops to gather for an anti-riot plan because in our daily riots I see them struggling to gather and it takes them at least 30min so this would help them a bit to make Riots more fun.
« Last Edit: 19 06, 2022, 06:56:46 pm by T0Y-B0Y »

Offline Azazel

• DoMinos Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • アザゼル
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoM
  • Ingame: Azazel
  • Squad: Dominos_Squad
Im totally support your idea cuz as like you said cops struggling to gather and they waste so much time,when I participant a riot I see cops try to gather on sapd but meanwhile crims already rob 2 stores.
 :tick: :tick:
« Last Edit: 18 06, 2022, 06:58:25 pm by Azazel »
  • LioNs Founder
  • DoM Advisor
  • VIKINGS Founder

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
It will give ability to to cops to gather faster and respond faster also it's unfair to give crims this command without giving it to law side aswell so I believe cops need this command in 2022, positive

Offline Splinter

• CIT Radio DJ
  • Legend's Never Die
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Splinter
If criminals have it must cops have it too iam supporting this great idea my vote is positive
DL3
CIT Radio Manager
October 19th:Splinter Accepted for JCM. -- WizarD + FMMs
July 26th:@Splinter Accepted for RCM. -- Smart + FMMs

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
a good idea It will make it easier for PC police to work in calling the police. So it will definitely be helpful and make it easier for the police to work as a team. Positive points.  :gimme:  :tick:

Offline WildClawZ

• Regular Community Member
  • Gunfire Inside My Head
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
Yes! I thought this was already available for Police Chiefs but as it turns out with this thread, there is not a such feature for them. Mostly the newbies have problems about finding the Anti Riot gathering location. This will help them to find their way. Thank you for suggesting this. :tick:
Gone but not forgotten  - TaskForce
also known as Tksharmely

Offline dibbix

• New Community Member
  • TORMENTER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: chaosguardians
Seems fun and clever, I agree with this and I fully support it  :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
@T0Y-B0Y  Is @Nuko handling this?

If so, the moderators will ignore the review, and this topic can be moved to backlogged.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
@T0Y-B0Y  Is @Nuko handling this?

If so, the moderators will ignore the review, and this topic can be moved to backlogged.
Ye he is working on it

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
I believe it's only fair, since this exists in the Criminal Boss panel, why doesn't it exist Police Chiefs as well? both are team leaders and cops are often the outnumbered ones. sometimes when we are really low on units and need every single one at the LSPD for the Anti-Riot/Gathering, there could be people who are new/don't speak English well so telling them the command could be an easier way to get it done, regardless of it being more practical overall.

Positive.

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
Honestly, last 2 years were exteremly hard for Police Chiefs during the Riot period. All of them were trying their best and gather every single officer in Los Santos. But officers don't respond every calls even it's emergency like riot call due to low-knowledge or over distance (To be honest I know that most of them don't attend activities due to low FPS issues, I understand). However, if this thing can be added, there will be a easier gathering system for Police Chiefs, and as you say, riot activities will have more fun. I want to see more enjoyable moments, will stay positive.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
- Police Chiefs are now able to create an anti riot plan. Use '/arwarp' to be warped when it is active. (Nuko + T0Y-B0Y)