Author Topic: [+++] Increasing car bullet resistance because it's unplayable nowdays.  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Kadyy

• Senior Community Member
  • Kadyy not Caddy .
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kadyy
  • Squad: SC
totally agree on this  :tick:

Offline HusnuCoban

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KARAAMBAR
  • Ingame: HusnuCoban
  • Squad: KAMYONCULAR DER
Re: Increasing car bullet resistance because it's unplayable nowdays.
« Reply #31 on: 24 09, 2022, 06:19:52 pm »
excuse me do you have enough experience about the cars in-game? according to in-game > F1 > Max speed of cars Police LS aka (5k car) is faster than the banshee itself aka (3m) car
Show content
Police LS: 165 -- 322 KPH Banshee: Banshee -- 201 KPH -- 302 KPH
so you better to avoid talking about what is fair for both sides because there is NOTHING fair to crim side if you gonna compare the sides, imagine a crim wastes tons of time working and robbing to save 3m so he buy banshee then a cop wasted 2mins of his daytime to buy a police LS and get him ez...

well to I have no idea why cybertruck was nerfed it was fair for everyone because even cops can use cybertruck and can buy it, and don't tell me that not everyone can save 8m to buy cybertruck because cops payments are actually the double or triple of crim's payments. you get 20-50k$ per kill we get 30k from AR per 3mins.

how can it be useful only for crims when cops can buy engine parts, civils can buy engine parts and crims can buy engine parts even gangsters can buy engine parts? you guys are just going to any suggestion made by crim then you directly negative without even voting and the server will never be improved this way, do you know how many times a cop went to suggestion made by crim then he said the same words like you? "As I see the mostly voters are criminals."? just stop that non-sense stuff twcafe is a cop and he voted positive and we never talked in-game, this suggestion is not even meant to be for any type of sides it's a general suggestion to improve the gameplay for everyone no matter which side they are.

I tested already whole cars and all of them are destroyable within 22-24 AK ammos which takes less than a reload all it takes to destroy a car is a left click. no need to even reload your ak lol, just test everything by yourself in-game 1st before voting or comming here to say "this suggestion is useful only for crim side and all voters are from crim side".

you can also shot their cars while going near them and if your car got more bullet resistance it will give you higher chance and more time to shot their car even more also it will give you higher chance and enough time to go near crim car to ram and stop it also there are some of cops cars that can use stingers while driving such as enforcer, S.W.A.T tank or idk what is the name of it, all it takes just 2mins to think about it also I can tell you more of OP stuff in law side if you want so as I said before you better to not play "crim side is more op than law side" game here, because you just mentioned how it will work form crim point of view when you chase a crim and didn't want to mention it from cop point of view.

Well it's your job as a cop it's not my duty/job to tell you how to stop criminals but anyways I will just tell you, simply you can use road blocks(barriers) and stingers also you can shot the car wheels as I said in topic which confirms my words that you didn't even read the topic itself and just replied to say all voters are crims and its just useful for crims... you can also attend ARs and CEs instead of camping away with cars waiting crims to leave ARs so you go 20-30 cop vs 1 crim and ruin the whole CnR experience for the whole server players... I have 5k playtime so i'm aware of everything im talking about..

;D Okay you are the most opposition I have no word for you anymore because you don't know anything about mathematics, on paper-in practise. Btw twcafe votes positive for every suggestion nowadays.

« Last Edit: 24 09, 2022, 06:23:42 pm by HusnuCoban »
- 'Close' button in the YouTube app will now permanently close the player instead of minimizing it, however, another button was added with that purpose so you can still listen to music in the background. (Vampire + HusnuCoban)

🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Re: Increasing car bullet resistance because it's unplayable nowdays.
« Reply #32 on: 24 09, 2022, 06:47:08 pm »
Btw twcafe votes positive for every suggestion nowadays.
Not true.
Hmm..  I couldn't find I voted negative recently.  :fp:
But I have to say I do the moderator duty, and vote(leave my opinion) as a normal community member the same as others. I support some suggestions of course, and decide to participate those I'm not interested or disagreed or not.
« Last Edit: 24 09, 2022, 06:52:37 pm by TwCafe »
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline NeVe

• Junior Community Member
  • Life is hard
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: NeVe*X-SWAT
  • Squad: Vintage

Agree  :tick:

Offline Micko94

• ♠♡♣♢
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: duRRR
  • Squad: THCLaFamilia
As someone who recently came back after 4 years of CIT break, I must say I find it very frustrating not being able to escape the AR/CE on your own. Full-tuned vehicle (with bullet resistance) gets destroyed in no time by only 1 player, so it makes me wonder what's the purpose of that "bullet resistance" ? I fully support the idea of reverting to the old bulletproof body kit.  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Increased car tuning bullet resistance so that each level gives 0.05 instead of a 0.01 bullet resistance boost. (Arran + Zexeeo)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.