Author Topic: Sanchez for Iron Miner Job.  (Read 2229 times)

PikaChu

Sanchez for Iron Miner Job.
« on: 17 10, 2013, 12:05:36 pm »
Hello Community,

As the topic name says, since jetpack disabled in Iron Miner area, and dune a slow and big car, I'm suggesting to add Sanchez for Iron Miner Job.

How would this feature be useful?

- We already have those things in the area, so why don't we add a bike for it, thats gonna be useful.

/discuss.

EDIT: Also I want to suggest to be able to enter the marker with the Sanchez, or whatever the bike.

SubZero: since it's about the Iron Miner job, I'd like to share my suggestion.Just like the pilot and farmer job, all iron miner job vehicles should be in ghost mode. This is because some amount of trolling takes place, as the Dune is a heavy, strong vehicle, and can push-around other vehicles easily.
Show content
Many players crash into other players on purpose. When I used a personal sanchez for the iron miner job, there were these 3 players who used to come at a high speed with their dunes and crash into me, and I used to literally fly away, and also couldn't take a proper screenshot for the report. There have been many such cases, so I feel that the ghost mode is required.
« Last Edit: 25 10, 2013, 08:03:34 am by Pikaa' »

Offline RaYuS

• Peace
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: nTL/CAMORRA/FP
  • Ingame: RaYuS
  • Squad: OG
Re: Sanchez for Iron Miner Job.
« Reply #1 on: 18 10, 2013, 11:30:09 am »
What about to add Sanchez + Quadbike
A friend in need is a friend indeed !
Kills[22:30:44]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Combat Shotgun)
Kills[22:31:34]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Rifle)
Kills[22:31:07]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|bango.(Combat Shotgun)
Kills[22:32:13]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed xC|Johnny'.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:31]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Hitman47.rws.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:34]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Pupsy.rws.(Vehicle)
Kills[22:32:44]*nTL|RaYuS[OG] killed 5th|Tmax|FLA.(Combat Shotgun)

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #2 on: 18 10, 2013, 12:20:55 pm »
You got to be kidding me  :fp: I was about to suggest this... Anyway I upvote since its a great idea. I wanted to add few stuff too like a weapon for Iron-miners. Here is a little example

It will add more RP in the job and it could cost 1000$ in 24/7 shops. I guess it wouldn't be necessary to have it all the time on your hand when you work but when you get the job you could get it just like cops get nightstick. After you lose the job it would be removed.

Offline Aditya.N

• Senior Community Member
  • Proud to be a part of KLM. Former CIT supporter.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-VP|Aditya.N
  • Squad: Speed (#SP)
« Reply #3 on: 18 10, 2013, 12:35:18 pm »
I thought that instead of sanchez, a mountain bike would be better because, sanchez being a motor bike costs fuel and even takes damage. I do agree that we got some ways in that iron mine for performing a stunt but having a mountain bike can "benefit players more" who are working in that job. For newbies in the server, a mountain bike would be highly beneficial as they wont be needing any money for repairing any motor bike and wouldn't even need to re-fuel their motor bike. We should think on this part of it as well.
Anyways, I will support your suggestion, I really like it.
Vice President of KLM| | My introduction.
IRC nick: Aditya

PikaChu

« Reply #4 on: 18 10, 2013, 03:06:30 pm »
You got to be kidding me  :fp: I was about to suggest this... Anyway I upvote since its a great idea. I wanted to add few stuff too like a weapon for Iron-miners. Here is a little example

It will add more RP in the job and it could cost 1000$ in 24/7 shops. I guess it wouldn't be necessary to have it all the time on your hand when you work but when you get the job you could get it just like cops get nightstick. After you lose the job it would be removed.
I agree with you, to add those stuff, that will increas the RP, also I want to add the '' Dozer ''

we don't have it, in CIT, so why don't we add it, in Iron Miner.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #5 on: 19 10, 2013, 08:49:20 am »
I agree with you, to add those stuff, that will increas the RP, also I want to add the '' Dozer ''

we don't have it, in CIT, so why don't we add it, in Iron Miner.
Thats not Iron-miner job vehicle so I wouldn't agree. I thought of adding a little "no heli's area" just like there is for vip jetpack. Its kinda abusing.

mido1999

« Reply #6 on: 19 10, 2013, 05:15:30 pm »
Well It is needed because It will decrease the difficulties of the Iron mining by using the slow and hardly-handled Dune.Sanchez will be better for Iron miner job and will make it more funny and will end the bore of the job current stat.

I'm Supporting This Idea

Offline Torque#

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Thrasher~
  • Squad: Ibetheshit
« Reply #7 on: 20 10, 2013, 04:17:18 am »
I Suggest it before but it got rejected. here : http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=91444.msg986854#msg986854
it will gonna be very helpful,as u says 'DUNE' can't be a perfect behicle for this job ,Heavy + big,also PPL always work with their own bikes,i think it's an advantage for the new players.
UP-voted .

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Junior Community Member
  • Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #8 on: 20 10, 2013, 11:35:28 am »
Will actually be an improvement, because the terrain in which the iron miner job is in is very hard to handle in such a bulky vehicle like Dune, why not instead put a Sanchez to use in those platforms? Plus everybody doesn't bring their own bikes, mostly new players. But watch out falling from high places.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #9 on: 21 10, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »
I found another great idea but I don't know if it can be applied. When more than 2 people are into a place in Iron job, working, vehicles are too many and when I wanna join mine, most times I join others, or the blip "Vehicle locked" comes up. How about being able to enter only to your vehicles? In Iron-mining area only.

HeatBlast

« Reply #10 on: 25 10, 2013, 01:14:05 pm »
I thought that instead of sanchez, a mountain bike would be better because, sanchez being a motor bike costs fuel and even takes damage. I do agree that we got some ways in that iron mine for performing a stunt but having a mountain bike can "benefit players more" who are working in that job. For newbies in the server, a mountain bike would be highly beneficial as they wont be needing any money for repairing any motor bike and wouldn't even need to re-fuel their motor bike. We should think on this part of it as well.
Anyways, I will support your suggestion, I really like it.

Mountain bikes were removed from spawners for a reason and I think Sanchez is more realistic. The fuel won't be a problem as u can spawn another one when the fuel is almost empty.

I up vote this suggestion because when a dune flips, it is almost impossible to recover and u will have to spawn a new one.

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #11 on: 26 10, 2013, 10:50:15 pm »
Upvoting because, It will be especially useful to be able to use a bike. You can quickly get anywhere like you said and it's just a lot faster. What if you are a higher level with that work and you also get better vehicles which able to use? As an NRG-500 just an example!

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Junior Community Member
  • Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #12 on: 27 10, 2013, 09:45:59 am »
Upvoting because, It will be especially useful to be able to use a bike. You can quickly get anywhere like you said and it's just a lot faster. What if you are a higher level with that work and you also get better vehicles which able to use? As an NRG-500 just an example!

Sanchez will be enough, no need for any more vehicles. Guys keep it on topic, we only need a "Sanchez" and not any other kind of automobile. What will someone with a NRG do there? That is so un-realistic and if that gets added people will request NRG for other jobs because it is the most fastest bike.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #13 on: 15 11, 2013, 05:21:51 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.