Author Topic: Increase the price when buying food for HP regeneration  (Read 2156 times)

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
Increase the price when buying food for HP regeneration
« on: 03 11, 2021, 12:48:43 am »
As you know by buying food you aquire food points (max. 200) to receive healing after you took damage. While thinking about the economy of the server being distorted this could be a part of the problem as in comparison to the med kits we had years ago the cost of food you can buy in restaurant is way too cheap.

I give a explanation to this issue based on a comparison between med kits (2015 version) and food system (current):

- As of this https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=187965.0 (the only reliable info about how med kit worked and how much it has cost) med kits were able to be bought from the hospital for 500$ and it gave 35 HP per med kit. Later then (around 2015) med kits weren't able to be bought from hospital but being crafted and with the ingredients back then a med kit has cost around 1000$ and gave 100 HP of healing.
  => So with the value of the 2015 changes: 1,000$/100HP = 10$ per HP as our ratio.

- Our current system works as we buy food (Salad Meal) at any restaurant (Pizza Stack, Cluckin' Bell, etc.). The Salad Meal cost 500$ and gives you 200 Food Points. As by my testing (jumping from a higher building) 1 Food Point gives you 20 HP. So you get with 200 Food Points around 4,000 HP (2x Food Heal with Steroids). Food Points can degrade faster if you spam jump around.
  => So with those value of our current food system (without jump degradation): 500$/4,000HP = 0.125$ per HP as our ratio.

=> This is 80x cheaper than the med kit system we had (today a pack of 40 med kits would cost 40,000$ to have 4,000HP of HP recovery) and as I think it is way too cheap. Also when using steroids and not spam          jumping the Food Points is even enough after several hours of playing in the CnR system.
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _______________
Solution to combat this issue

Important: If changes to the prices are made according to my first point so the second and third points have also to be adjusted to prevent an imbalance between the different ways of obtaining food points.                                    I have also calculated two variants of new food prices based on if food consumption when jumping should be kept or not.

1. Increase the prices of food avaiable to buy at any Restaurant/Vehicle Food Seller

There are three different Food Menu's in all Restaurants and Non-Player Food Truck and four at Player-Lead Food Truck (Ice Cream Van/Hotdog Van etc.) around the map. I call those Food Menu's A,B,C and as every different Restaurant/Street Seller has  other names for their food and this is way too much to call all Food Menu's per Restaurant/Street Seller.
Food Menu A: Gives 200 Food Points
Food Menu B: Gives Full Health (Irrelevant in this Suggestion)
Food Menu C: Gives 200 Food Points and Full Health
Food Menu D: Gives 100 Armor Points (Ice Cream Truck etc. - when pressing N / Irrelevant in this Suggestion)

Proposed new prices at any Restaurant and Vehicle Food Seller (Player-Lead/Non-Player)                                           
Variant A (with Health Degradation when jump-spamming):
- Food Menu A (10,000$ - 200 Food Points)                    
- Food Menu C (10,500$ - 200 Food Points + Full Health)            
  => So with 10,000$/4000HP = 2.5$ per HP as the new ratio

Variant B (without Health Degradation when jump-spamming):
- Food Menu A (20,000$ - 200 Food Points)               
- Food Menu C (20,500$ - 200 Food Points + Full Health)
  => So with 20,000$/4000HP = 5.0$ per HP as the new ratio

So with this even the 2x as expensive variant of my prices are just half expensive than the med kit system of 2015 but the prices are more adjusted to the healing potential it has.

2. Adjusting the crafting of fish cake and meat feast (F9) to the new prices.

Chart of current price of crafting Fish Cake and Meat Feast in F9:
https://imgur.com/5P6Ds7v

Chart of my proposed price of crafting Fish Cake and Meat Feast in F9 (changed ingredients):

=> Variant A (with Health Degradation when jump-spamming)
https://imgur.com/KjCUjDd

Ratio of $/per HP should be kept in Variant A at 3.125 $/HP as crafting should be a little more expensive (+25 %)

=> Variant B (without Health Degradation when jump-spamming)
https://imgur.com/oGDSR3V

Ratio of $/per HP should be kept in Variant B at 6.25 $/HP as crafting should be a little more expensive (+25 %)

3. Adjusting the food stand system to the new prices (/sellfood command):

How it is currently: If you open a food stand (Street Food Seller job) you sell different food (pizza/kebab etc.). Whoever buy there get 200 FP and has to pay 500$. Whoever sells them food get 500$
and use 10 Wheat per sold food (10 Wheat at F7 max. = 700$ / negative income of -200$ per sold food)

Proposal of the new food price at Street Food Seller job
Variant A (with Health Degradation when jump-spamming):
- When buying food at those stand, it should cost 10,000$ and gives 200 Food Points
- By selling food it should consumpt 125 Wheat (125 Wheat at F7 max. = 8,750$ / income of +1,250$)
=> 10,000$/4,000 HP = 2.50 $/HP ratio of $/per HP

Variant B (without Health Degradation when jump-spamming):
- When buying food at those stand, it should cost 20,000$ and gives 200 Food Points
- By selling food it should consumpt 250 Wheat (250 Wheat at F7 max. = 17,500$ / income of +2,500$)
=> 20,000$/4,000 HP = 5.0 $/HP ratio of $/per HP
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _______________
EDIT on 03.11.2021 at 01:22:48 am:

I have forgotten to calculate crafting with a higher ratio of the usual restaurant prices as crafting should cost a bit more than buying it at a stationary place.
« Last Edit: 03 11, 2021, 01:29:00 am by seville_blv_1345 »

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
Re: Increase the price when buying food for HP regeneration
« Reply #1 on: 03 11, 2021, 12:52:29 am »
I already suggested this idea in the bring back medkits topic so yeah I totally agree with that and appreciated your effort

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #2 on: 03 11, 2021, 12:46:45 pm »
going to vote more based on the effort that it clearly shows that you care for the community, ofc this will be accepted!

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #3 on: 03 11, 2021, 08:15:44 pm »
Also accepted from me that this makes more logical and more players would give street sellers a chance.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Community Event Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #4 on: 04 11, 2021, 06:12:23 am »
Arran, please add this guy as moderator or something. This guys put effort for every suggestion with his incredible logic.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
« Reply #5 on: 04 11, 2021, 01:06:12 pm »
Well it's great idea and I'd like to thank you for real for your efforts I've never seen someone explaning his suggestions like you, I am Positive

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 04 11, 2021, 03:04:05 pm »
Uh, I don't want to waste my precious cash at buying expensive food...
Perhaps different menu's and prices?

An example.

Fries - $100 -> Gives you 20 food-points.
Burger - $200 -> Gives you 25 - 30 food-points.

You get the idea.

Offline seville_blv_1345

« Reply #7 on: 04 11, 2021, 09:02:10 pm »
Uh, I don't want to waste my precious cash at buying expensive food...
Perhaps different menu's and prices?

An example.

Fries - $100 -> Gives you 20 food-points.
Burger - $200 -> Gives you 25 - 30 food-points.

You get the idea.

Well I thought about putting more menu's with different amount of food points too but for now the increasement of the prices is my priority in this suggestion.
But I would do another suggestion based on what you proposed as the food system could use more options in terms of giving food points.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #8 on: 10 11, 2021, 07:33:32 pm »
Arran, please add this guy as moderator or something. This guys put effort for every suggestion with his incredible logic.
Arran?  :tetelaser:

7  Positive votes, next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline ManeXi

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #9 on: 10 11, 2021, 09:13:34 pm »
Amazing suggestion and great effort, you said it all, Poisitve. :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #10 on: 16 11, 2021, 05:14:44 pm »
Shouldn't food just be consumed a lot more?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline seville_blv_1345

« Reply #11 on: 16 11, 2021, 05:45:25 pm »

Could work that way too I think.
So if currently 1 food point gives 20 HP of health generation it could be reduced to 2-4 HP per 1 food point.
This way the theorethical amount of 4000 HP health regeneration (200 food points * 20 HP) will be reduced to 400 HP (200 food points * 2 HP) or 800 HP (200 food points * 4 HP).
That would be the two options I propose.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #12 on: 16 11, 2021, 05:46:58 pm »
If we make food consumption speed faster should max food increase?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Otto

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Otto
« Reply #13 on: 16 11, 2021, 05:48:52 pm »

The gameplay rewards the faster players the most in CnR, every single CnR player is rushing from X to Z to fill their earnlimit as fast as possible without getting interrupted by the opposite team as basically, the slow ones are going to be the baits that are left behind. Such activities like buying food, stopping for fuel or whatever you do that slows down your gameplay are annoying and considered a waste of time by the players. I think that is why it should be expensive rather than making players eat food more often. I am positive

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
« Reply #14 on: 16 11, 2021, 05:50:38 pm »
Actually Arran, I think making the price of food more expensive would be better than making the HP smaller as you can't always get food easily mid fight and making it so it goes down faster would make it so fights are shorter.

I think Either have the limit increased to 1K and have the thing lowered or make it more expensive. But the total HP healed should be the same if you start with a full health bar.
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison