Author Topic: Server Development Public Relaunch  (Read 9813 times)

Offline AdA

• Junior Community Member
  • Hobo4life.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: OZYMANDIAS~
  • Squad: 1AboveALL
Re: Server Development Public Relaunch
« Reply #15 on: 11 03, 2013, 05:18:24 pm »
It should be implemented earlier though all are happy now with this update as now they don't have to beg JCM's to post their views and get their credits.

Offline Bhavik

• Donator L2
  • Always ready to help.
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: CWO-Bhavik[TF]
« Reply #16 on: 11 03, 2013, 05:52:39 pm »
Nice, because I have a lots of suggestions to share.

mega

« Reply #17 on: 11 03, 2013, 05:55:41 pm »
You took the right decision, many people have excellent suggestions not only JCM's. I had a few ideas but couldn't post them, although they could've been rejected but at least would have given my voice and shared a suggestion that might have ended with positively towards the community. anyway, good to hear such news. :D

You should never use the same password on noobish servers as you do on servers that you seriously play on. You do realise that by registering an account on any noobish server you are giving away your username and password to the bunch of kids that run it and anybody else who could find a way to access their noobish systems.

If you have registered an account on any server that isn't CIT with the same password and you seriously care about your account on CIT, you should change your password right now. Also if you think somebody accessed your account you should make a complaint here: https://cit2.net/index.php?board=251.0 and include the evidence you have which would mainly be in the form of a screenshot showing your /recentlogins
I knew that some people were hacked, due to the kids and noobs on other servers that their main dream is to get this community down. I spammed their forum >:D an eye for an eye.

Offline Haftbefehl

• Donator L3
  • Honor to whom honor is due!
  • Group: nR7Gaming
  • Ingame: Haftbefehl
« Reply #18 on: 11 03, 2013, 06:06:06 pm »
It's a good decision to put this board 'public'.
In my opinion is it always better to have a high amount of feedback as from a selected group of people.
So I hope those which couldn't attend on this board respect this decision and follow the rules in this board.

Offline Shomy

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: Team Genesis
  • Ingame: Shomy
« Reply #19 on: 11 03, 2013, 06:36:10 pm »
I look at it,post and make sugg I was 3rd from when is oppened  today,this SD will change CIT on more better way :)

DaHoBo

« Reply #20 on: 11 03, 2013, 07:02:48 pm »
On the past,i had many ideas,but couldn't share it with everyone on the server,i tryed to PM JCM's And RCM's but none of them replied at me,all of them ignored me,even I had like .. great ideas about Crims events,Official groups..ect.So now,i will have the right to put My opinion on the server,thank's arran.

Offline Silbester-.

• Junior Community Member
  • Father of Catalonia
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Silbester
« Reply #21 on: 11 03, 2013, 07:08:40 pm »
Thats awsome thanks arran

Offline puhQ

• Outstanding Community Member
  • kansas city shuffle
  • Ingame: puhQ
« Reply #22 on: 11 03, 2013, 07:14:40 pm »
Awesome , the Server Development will have now more suggestions , I hope all of them will be useful.
L I G H T

Children, don't cry
It won't end
Pain will always be my friend

Offline ALFRiDo

• Out of Control
  • Ingame: ALFR!Do
« Reply #23 on: 11 03, 2013, 07:29:42 pm »
I've missed the S-D section a lot, glad its more active & cleared from useless posts.

Good news ... had a few different suggestions over this period and tried a to post them in "General CIT "Discussion section .. they get locked but this is ceratinly one of the best and most helpful ones I've been waitin' .. so cheers to all that contribute to help or just make us grin from time to time especially now.

I Don't Fear Pain , Pain Fears me

ALFR!Do

Offline Lido

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: Ultimate_Force
« Reply #24 on: 11 03, 2013, 09:29:31 pm »
nice new but I lf I lost JCm can I back it?!
Falling down is allowed, getting back up is mandatory.

Offline ALFRiDo

• Out of Control
  • Ingame: ALFR!Do
« Reply #25 on: 11 03, 2013, 09:36:45 pm »
nice new but I lf I lost JCm can I back it?!
Yes .. if you keep working, you'll get it back.

I Don't Fear Pain , Pain Fears me

ALFR!Do

Offline OlezhkA

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #26 on: 11 03, 2013, 10:34:51 pm »
Quote from: Arran
It also caused a bias in suggestions as it meant that only regular players (that had JCM+) got what they wanted and not what newer players might want. The system that we use for giving out JCM (I manually give it to people) is also prone to major bias meaning that there are people who may have 1000 hour play time but won't have JCM whereas somebody with 100 hours might get it.
^Totally agree with it.

Yes, some players got only 100 hours, and they're JCM+

And someone has normal ranks, like Junior / Regular / Senior poster. Yes, I think, it's right decision from you. I know many good players, without JCM, RCM, SCM rank.

Quote from: Arran
If CIT is to develop in the right direction, we need every bodies input. Posts you make in the board will not be counted in your post count and anybody who makes useless posts like "good idea +1" will have the post deleted and receive a +25 forum warning.
^That's why You closed development board in the past, because of the 'random posters', because they just need to increase their postcount.

By the way, now all junior / regular / senior posters, have a chance, to deserver JCM / RCM / SCM rank, they're able to suggest good ideas, and maybe scripts.

Thank you.

As for me, it's perfect.

Regards.

Offline zendex_

« Reply #27 on: 11 03, 2013, 11:05:12 pm »
For me, every person has a voice countless of how little or how big he is in-game. Doesn't really matter what a JCM + ideas really are but individually every person should have right to post their ideas and staff should decide upon it. Like always, I am happy to hear now every voice is precious for this board of development.

joao1234

« Reply #28 on: 11 03, 2013, 11:26:12 pm »
Well nice to know that, I was waiting for that much time :/ now I can make my own suggestions and see the other ones..

BlackBullet

« Reply #29 on: 12 03, 2013, 02:47:57 am »
Good idea arran most of the player want to suggest in "Development" but they didn't JCM to suggest their suggestion, It was really useful and helpful to us "Non-JCM" to see the server "Developement".