Author Topic: Changes to DM rule  (Read 10652 times)

Saiven

Re: Changes to DM rule
« Reply #15 on: 25 08, 2013, 04:23:06 pm »
Great idea, more criminals wanted = more fun.

How about you get a star when you aim at a cop, like the single player mode?
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2013, 04:27:31 pm by Saiven »

Offline Shehabos

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 25 08, 2013, 04:26:01 pm »
And what is the point in a convoy if it doesn't get attacked... The whole point in a convoy is that it's protection for something special or important being transported. So when you get attacked, you stop and fight back...
well I was just giving an example , what about if the criminal destroyed our training and killed us ? this should get a solution like we should report him for trolling our training?
i'm not against this rule at all but sometimes you host a training and it gets destroyed by 1 criminal. well we should take attention from criminals
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2013, 04:28:02 pm by Shehabos »

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
« Reply #17 on: 25 08, 2013, 04:41:47 pm »
I'm assuming that you can't do it while the law is doing a training or even in there base as it would come under trolling since the cops aren't actually trying to arrest criminals though it would be hard to prove it either way before this was implemented.
Thats what I was talking about, Lol I was hosting a training and was typing something without noticing that my HP is going down and got killed by a criminal, *The Leader Is dead* amg its funny? what will they think about meh? Lols its a bit ... bad but we'll manage it.

Anyways I totally agreed with this, its a cool update and now both criminals and cops are happy (I think so) and we are thankful .. cause this rule is added back.

And yeah Arran that was a problem for us(Cops with High Arrest points/Arrest ratio) to increase our Arrestpoints faster like those who got a bit lower APAR but are making APs so fast. Anyways its now solved, yeah Arran we can see that there are criminals with +100 and even +300 wanted levels normally.

Its really a good update!
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2013, 04:48:06 pm by Ex_TcR »
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Offline Shomy

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: Team Genesis
  • Ingame: Shomy
« Reply #18 on: 25 08, 2013, 04:46:23 pm »
well I was just giving an example , what about if the criminal destroyed our training and killed us ? this should get a solution like we should report him for trolling our training?
i'm not against this rule at all but sometimes you host a training and it gets destroyed by 1 criminal. well we should take attention from criminals
Go hunt him and kill him, that would be part of training.

Offline Stifler

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Stifler
« Reply #19 on: 25 08, 2013, 05:02:09 pm »
I've been waiting fo this update since a long time!!
This will absolutely increase the CnR in the community, giving more work for cops and "fun" for criminals without worring about get punished for deathmatch.

Thank you for this awesome improvement for the community in general.

scripting

« Reply #20 on: 25 08, 2013, 05:06:32 pm »
In The past I get worried when I kill a cop
Now we can kill cops and have Fun
Thanks verry much for this update Arran

Offline Rei M.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
  • Ingame: |C|Rei
« Reply #21 on: 25 08, 2013, 06:48:23 pm »
Wow, I'm going to play CIT again because of this. :) Good update. ;)
We fear no one, no gang, no law group.
Be respected. Join the CAMORRA family.

Orange turfs belong to us//
Former Camorra Family Boss

Offline #Nathan

• Senior Community Member
  • The Prince
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #22 on: 25 08, 2013, 08:28:16 pm »
nice idea and video  ;D thank you.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #23 on: 25 08, 2013, 08:29:16 pm »
I have to admit that this new update makes CnR section of our server more realistic. However, good as this new feature may be, it has its consequences. Los Santos has been transformed into a battlefield. Law groups cannot do any kind of training inside Los Santos without getting killed, not to mention that roleplay in law side is falling apart. How will you do a proper roleplay training when you constantly have 2-3 criminals after you, trying to kill you? In order to bring some balance, I would suggest adding a simple feature that it was also suggested but I don't know suggestion's luck... The suggestion is: In case that a criminal aim with their gun on a cop, they will become wanted (1.0 WL) so that the cop be able to defend himself before he gets shot and per 90%, die.

Post it in "Ingame Features"
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

pablorex192

« Reply #24 on: 25 08, 2013, 10:28:05 pm »
Arran well the new update of Rule 1 is nice I know the people have to learn when use the /afk but I don't know if I am the only person that have this problem but when I do /afk and I do other things like see the forum or my hotmail, when I come back in game I just look that I am in main world and I just get a expression of "wtf, I've made /afk and I am in main dimension" Well I don't know if it is a bug but after a while of be in other dimension with /afk 5-10 minutes later, it breake up and without notice we are in main world ready to be killed for any Criminal and this is while supposedly we are afk.

I don't know if this happen only to me but if anyone has the same problem then it should be fixed asap because this rule will become a bit annoying.

Regards.
Pablo.
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2013, 10:36:05 pm by Pablo. »

raygun

« Reply #25 on: 25 08, 2013, 10:47:51 pm »
Finally! A great update! We can kill Cops without being afraid for punishments.

Offline #Nathan

• Senior Community Member
  • The Prince
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #26 on: 25 08, 2013, 10:52:34 pm »
yeh, also afaik it help to criminals, cops and medics to get points (ltwanted points/Arrest Points/Heal Points), now the players are more active.

And yeh @Carmelo
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #27 on: 25 08, 2013, 11:41:35 pm »
Honestly, a criminal IRL ( Yes I know, this is a game and not RL ... ) does not care for '' rules '' or '' morality '' he just goes out there and kills people. If he is less insane, he kills certain people, or if he hates cops, he just goes on a rampage ... eventually, they all get caught or die ...

I think in the short run, cops will cry ( some, not all ) in the long run, if this stays and isn't removed or we give in to the temporal crying, then I think cops will learn to live with it and actually be able to enjoy '' cop life '' more.

A criminal is dangerous, a criminal kills cops, he is not formal or says '' Good day Officer, I seem to be unwanted by the law, I shall not hack your body today, for another time when I have a bounty ... I may slay you, until then fine sir '' lol ...

Cops should fear any criminal and likewise, any criminal should fear cops now, as they'll be more on guard and on the lookout more than ever, I hope.

I guess there'll be the odd '' I hate this new update '' topic, but I actually hope this turns out well, as it's more realistic and should be more exciting for all, cops and robbers. Or better known as:

CnR
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2013, 11:47:46 pm by Rabbid Rabbit »
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

y.emre

« Reply #28 on: 26 08, 2013, 12:30:58 am »
Really good but that will be hard for cops , so StewieFTW is suggested a good idea too for cops people need to upvoted it. Anyway been good because now cops taking more arrest point :D

Irals

« Reply #29 on: 26 08, 2013, 12:40:54 am »
Great...
So now that we can kill cops whenever we want, its not going to be counted as DM...
Well. It is killing without a reason...