Author Topic: How to make your own successful criminal group.  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How to make your own successful criminal group.
« on: 02 05, 2017, 12:06:07 pm »

How to make your own successful criminal group

• Step 1 -  First think of a name worthy of a criminal group then be sure that there are trusted and loyal ppls  help you because it is "impossible" make a group alone at least get some leaders to help you it's really hard at the start but it depends on you and how loyal you're.

• Step 2 - Buy all the necessary stuffs such as logo, application, etc., because these items must be available in every group  and be careful in their choice, but if there is any difficulty then go to Request Board.

• Step 3 - Do not start inviting people randomly because there are some of them who will start destroying your reputation just invite the trusted people who believe they will help you as much as possible , Make sure that you get active leaders , members for hosting a daily events , activites such as Cop killing , Turfing etc. , It is very important that leaders have experience in this (in this I mean leaders have an experience in hosting events such as the ones I stated above).

• Step 4 - Create your group application center and keep posting your daily activites this will bring players to the group because these days the players are looking for active groups that are not destructive and not thier leaders are lazy and they are only leaders to complete the number of group members.

• Step 5 - Getting a skin and car shader for your group is important, because it will attract more players to apply , and keep in mind that if someone asked "Your group have skins" then you tell him "Yes" then he ask you to join just refuse because he's joining your group for skins not to be loyal those guys who want to join without apply most of them are hoppers and those who join with apply most of them are loyals.

• Step 6 -
      • Your group should be one 4 months old with at least +45 active members in order to get a board.
      make sure to ready every single rule in there , Board is important for your group to start leveling up and achieve stuff, like the group bank.

• Step 7 - After getting board keep in mind that you did a big thing since the criminal groups is the hardest to get board with , Keep your board active , Start by creating the board and open a few topics. Take any idea from any other board. But the things you have to be in every board are , Application center , Rank Roster , Chat media , Blacklist.

• Step 8 - After one month of the board addition date, you will be able to request Base/Interior/Zone Base, then your group will be level 2 , Start designing your own group base/interior/base zone , After 2 months of the board addition date, you able to request health pickup for your group at the base here, health pickup costs $10,000,000 in-game money.

• Step 9 - Between the base request and spawner request there will be 2 months, which means you can request a vehicle spawner at your base after 4 months of getting a board . There's enough time to keep updating things in your group , keep in mind that after getting the vehicle spawner in a month you will be able to request one skin for $25,000,000 in-game money from here, then your group will be level 4.

• Step 10  - Leveling up is an important thing for the group repoutation to be level 5 and above, you have to apply for your group here, make sure that your group meet all the requirements

• You have to give a style to your group and that is how you may start your group by giving a good name with group style and logo and activity type .... :
          - MC style : Motorcycle club which you must have a culture and knowledge to open it , it is kind hard to open MC group cause it depends on really loyal members , promotion will be hard , respecting your brothers in the MC , your activities mostly will be road trips , and many other things (Bikers , Outlaws , Outrage ....)
          - Gangster style : which hood and black american style and it will be about Respect the hood and don't snitch , have culture too and language and gang life from drugs robing killing cops and killing enemies gangs  and more things (Pirus , Crips ...)
          - Normal group : which don't have any culture , they can have any style they wants to follow beside the other ones I mentioned , just a criminals their mission is to kill cops and robe store and do criminal activities with active members and loyal once (TR , Chaos , 1337 ...)
          - Mafia Style : it is rare in our server , there is no mercy in the mafia group killing other groups for businesses  and money  , and always killing cops and avoiding them , you really must have loyal members who will stay with your plans on this group (SaM , ECC , SM ... )
    « Last Edit: 13 04, 2020, 09:07:29 pm by MacMan »
    Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

Offline Quartz

• CIT's Official Leopard
    • L1 Staff
    • Nyctophile
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: [CIT]Quartz[DT]
    Re: How to make your own successful criminal group.
    « Reply #1 on: 02 05, 2017, 12:12:53 pm »
    Very nice tutorial to those who wants to start their own group.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
    Thou end come near in sad bitter face, without thy heart thy will and grace, like the flower who died in autumn night, whilst can bring thy death from cupids eye. - Me

Rexion

« Reply #2 on: 02 05, 2017, 02:29:22 pm »
    Excellent guide for those who wants to start with their own group, you can put use and post this guide at the criminal board if you want to.

Offline Lxuraz

« Reply #3 on: 02 05, 2017, 02:38:30 pm »
    Very nice tutorial to those who wants to start their own group.

Thanks

Excellent guide for those who wants to start with their own group, you can put use and post this guide at the criminal board if you want to.

Already posted there.

Offline TactiX77

• Outlaw
    • Junior Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Outlaws MC
    « Reply #4 on: 02 05, 2017, 10:00:08 pm »
    Nice one, while it's actually stolen from addicted (the one in Civilian groups board).

Offline Lxuraz

« Reply #5 on: 02 05, 2017, 10:56:54 pm »
    No I didn't copy anything I just copied the links btw I told him already.

Rexion

« Reply #6 on: 03 05, 2017, 11:40:12 am »
    Its almost looks like same as addicted's one like in the civilian board, but you can try to change more of you own ideas using your mind.

Offline Sam.

• Regular Community Member
    • Lost
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: Sam
    « Reply #7 on: 31 08, 2017, 05:32:31 pm »
    This topic will 100% help the intrested people in this plan,so they can learn how to create a working group

Really helpful.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline MakO

• Senior Community Member
    • Arabic in-game translator.
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Banlieue13
    • Ingame: MakO
    « Reply #8 on: 31 08, 2017, 06:15:27 pm »
    Excellent guide, you can aslo add that adding strong rules to the group like following CIT rules will increase chances of building a strong group.

Offline Shadow_

• USNS Leader
    • It Pays to be a Winner.
    • Group: US_Navy_SEALs
    • Ingame: Shadow#USNS
    • Squad: CCC
    « Reply #9 on: 02 09, 2017, 07:18:14 am »
    "How to make your own successful group", remove the criminal part, I think this guide applies to all occupations.

and just a tip, reputation, reputation, reputation, its the most important rule to have these days, and please don't do "interviews for money", or free invites, put some effort into it, to gain respect from other groups.

Well organized guide, just wanted to share some things for upcoming group founders.

"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.
    I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver"

Short Introduction.

Offline iShadow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: 1337
    • Ingame: iShadow
    « Reply #10 on: 18 09, 2017, 03:07:59 pm »
    Well constructive and detailed information, good job!
    After reading all the information I want to suggest you add a couple of things that will also be useful.
    1 - You can add group levels and perks. Here you can see link with all information
    Show content
    2 - Also you can add information abot alliance, this is an important aspect in the existence of the group.

Offline |CF|LiL'EaZy

• These hoes ain't loyal
    • Group: Corleone_Family
    • Ingame: LilEaZy
    « Reply #11 on: 18 09, 2017, 03:09:56 pm »
    Useless as fuk

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
    • Keep it blank.
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: AvidaCompany
    • Ingame: Pekka
    • Squad: Falken
    « Reply #12 on: 18 10, 2017, 03:55:21 pm »
    very nice guide, and how do you avoid the gang hopper?
    feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline GoldenFTW

• New Community Member
    • it's our world they can never have it
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Global_Army/ECU
    • Ingame: GoldenFTW
    « Reply #13 on: 09 02, 2018, 11:57:56 pm »
    very nice guide, and how do you avoid the gang hopper?
    From my opinion try to Get a Strong Alliance and make a Rule About "You can't join us if you are Black listed at our Alliance"
    or try to test them and ask them about "Why do you want to join us" if they are going to join because the Skins/Group lvl/Shader or these staff so they are for sure Hoppers or you can see there History For sure you will see the Groups / Squads that they Left then you can decide about them  I hope that my Answer Helped you  Good luck with your Group .@PeKKaPekok
    DORIME

Offline H0uB4

• LeFt
    « Reply #14 on: 20 06, 2018, 03:28:11 pm »
    GJ man this will helpfull good work   :tick: