Author Topic: Abortion and your opinion about it  (Read 7909 times)

Offline Nervous

• FBI Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • The sky is the limit
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
Re: Abortion and your opinion about it
« Reply #75 on: 25 03, 2021, 11:29:45 pm »
Just wanted to add here and to the public in general that here in Argentina we have aproved the abortion past january. The congress tried to send this project past 2020 but got rejected. Now we can say that Abortion in this country is regulated and under our rules.
The situation is extremely sensitive as we have the church that of course is against this and at the same time we have the new generation (and some old too) of people that support this.
The abortion system is free and proceed under two express situations:

* Violation
* Therapeutic abortion (justified for medics)

I think that if it's well regulated and at the same we can guarantee the integrity of the person that decides this option, it will be really useful in order to prevent clandestine abortions.

A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline Hurt

• New Community Member
  • Drifting 50 a day. L10 Pilot| TOP 100 Trucker
    Years
  • Group: Project Gravity
  • Ingame: Hurt
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #76 on: 30 03, 2021, 01:12:23 am »
Here is my honest opinion on abortion.
I 100% believe abortion is wrong. 10,246,987 abortions have already been done this year 2021. Out of these 10 million babies, each of them had the potential to change something in the world positively. You never know what can come your way. One of these babies could have found a better solution to reducing global warming when they reached the age. You should never abort your baby. Let them grow, teach them and show them the way of life so that they live a prosperous life. it's not fair that babies face the effect of the mother being irresponsible. Stand up and face abortion.
#Pro-life #Pro-life
Wðrk hårÐ ïñ §ïlêñ¢ê, lê† ¥ðµr §µ¢¢ê§§ Ðð †hê †ålkïñg.
-Hµr†

Offline Marky'

• AvidaCompany Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • I can admit and say that I have feelings.
    YearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: AC-DH|Marky`xR
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #77 on: 01 06, 2021, 01:05:53 am »
My opinion is to be responsible for the results of what you have done and don't involve the baby by killing this, if you don't want to a baby at an early age don't do things that you shouldn't be doing. Sin for god, Become murderer, The baby will suffer because of being irresponsible in your doings.

I Am Righteous! I'm The Hero Who's Liberating People From Fear. I'm The Savior Who's Going To Be Like A God Of This Perfect New World!.

Offline BlueOne

• New Community Member
  • I've chosen a weird name, right ?
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: BlueOne
  • Squad: MW
« Reply #78 on: 19 06, 2021, 06:53:06 pm »
I extremely disagree with "Abortion" its not always about freedom... why kill a child ? I agree that people who choose abortion are "Baby Killers" it's just heartbreaking to kill a child in the late stages of birth when he actually became a human and has a heart bumping.. You just don't know what this child might be in the future... maybe he will become a scientist or something... or even find a cure for cancer, who knows..?
                                                                                                   BlueOne

- Added a car spawner for mechanic job inside Temple mechanics. (Arran + BlueOne)

Offline NinjaTuna

• The Posh One
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: NinjaTuna
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #79 on: 19 06, 2021, 08:42:47 pm »
Absolutely crazy to see a bunch of men discussing a woman's right to abort without fully understanding just about what goes into actually having a child. Especially as many of you live in and support nations that reject the protection of human rights and support slavery, capital punishment, torture etc.

With the UK the legal limit is upto 24 weeks, a woman can not know she's actually pregnant for a month or so into the pregnancy. Those disagreeing are not considering things such as: a woman being raped, the child's potential quality of life and many other factors that could be incredibly damaging (mentally and physically for both the child and the woman).

A woman's right to her own body and her own choices are for her to decide, and she should have every right to do so without the interference of ignorance and religious values.

« Last Edit: 19 06, 2021, 09:10:03 pm by NinjaTuna »

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
  • the rain goes RI-RA-RI-RA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: BlackBear
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #80 on: 20 06, 2021, 01:27:18 am »
Absolutely crazy to see a bunch of men discussing a woman's right to abort without fully understanding just about what goes into actually having a child.
ok going to change my sex to female so I can discuss this. women get children not on their own, it's called parents not mothers.
Especially as many of you live in and support nations that reject the protection of human rights and support slavery, capital punishment, torture etc.
capital punishments are made for people who don't respect others' rights. like stealing someone's life, it's not from anyone's rights but god.
With the UK the legal limit is upto 24 weeks, a woman can not know she's actually pregnant for a month or so into the pregnancy. Those disagreeing are not considering things such as: a woman being raped, the child's potential quality of life and many other factors that could be incredibly damaging (mentally and physically for both the child and the woman).
sorry but what's that limit? anyways, fixing other problems like raping and so on can't be with other bad solution like abortion.
A woman's right to her own body and her own choices are for her to decide, and she should have every right to do so without the interference of ignorance and religious values.
wait wait a second. just let me imagine what you say. what you say that YOU is your parents' property??? I guess the answer is NO.
MyAnimeList
You cannot think decide alone.
Learning: Arabic, English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
"This community feels already entitled to spam their opinion on everything" said Brain.

Offline NinjaTuna

• The Posh One
  • Ingame: NinjaTuna
  • Squad: Project X
« Reply #81 on: 20 06, 2021, 08:51:46 pm »
ok going to change my sex to female so I can discuss this. women get children not on their own, it's called parents not mothers.

As far as I know your father didn't carry you around for 9 months and then go through something life threatening like labour. Yes the father is responsible as well for that child, but not to the same extremity when it comes to birth.

capital punishments are made for people who don't respect others' rights. like stealing someone's life, it's not from anyone's rights but god.

Amazing how you believe myths and legends have more power of people than people. Capital punishment is a different debate, but nonetheless is violates the basic principle of protecting life. Cases of false accusation happen too often for it to be safe, and in various countries people can be put to death for ludicrous reasons. If it isn't anyone else's right but your god's rights, then why do you support humans killing humans in the name of capital punishment?

sorry but what's that limit? anyways, fixing other problems like raping and so on can't be with other bad solution like abortion. wait wait a second. just let me imagine what you say. what you say that YOU is your parents' property??? I guess the answer is NO.

Upto 24 weeks after conceiving the child is the legal limit in the UK to have an abortion. I don't agree that I am anyone's property, that wasn't what I was saying. But up to 24 weeks the embryo is basically a collection of cells and nothing more.

Rape/incest is dealt with in other ways as well as abortion, but why should the woman be forced to carry a child she did not want? You have no right to say she should.

Say a 15 year old girl is sexually assaulted and she becomes pregnant. She knows that if she has the pregnancy it is highly likely it could kill her as well as the child, and the child would be brought into an incredibly poor, unsustainable way of life. You're saying she still shouldn't have an abortion? If so you're insane.

Offline Apollo

• Criminal Boss
  • "Those who seek for peace, prepare for war. "
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #82 on: 24 06, 2021, 02:00:36 am »
First of all I want to clarify that I am against the action called "abortion" in the following paragraph I will state some reasons why it should or should not happen.
   Well we are living in 2021, there are many ways to skip an unwanted pregnancy, let's claim that you had a very hot moment and you couldn't afford a condom, such occasions happen/happen/will happen to all of us, let's forget about the sexual illnesses aswell, in case you think you "fired your missiles" inside her just let her know that this is not the end, there are pills that can solve the problem even 72 hours after the sex encounter. Now, in case for an unknown reason you dont have the required knowledge to know the consequences of your actions and you end up pregnant of months' progress then you fucked up, the only reason that I will accept as an excuse for an abortion is the fact that the baby itself has a very serious problem that would kill it after some days/weeks/months of its birth. That way you will save it from a short life full of suffer. That's the Only reason that abortions should be legal.
Proud that I served as FBI Special Agent

Online Nun0

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Nun0
  • Squad: 93BoyZ
« Reply #83 on: 21 07, 2021, 05:35:48 am »
I'm not against it, but I'm tired of the whole "her body, her choice" crap that I see kids spread around the Internet just because it's a trend now. Thing is, some women will convince their partner to have a baby, their partners will be all excited and thinking about how it'll be like to have a family. Then all of a sudden, these crazy women decide to abort as if done on purpose to hurt their partner. This is the type of crap that I've seen happen and people don't care, because "her body, her choice". It shouldn't be like that, the partner should have a say, now I understand there are a lot of situations where abortion is the best option. But if you convince someone to have a baby with you, and then you decide that you don't want it any more, then you're a monster.

I understand that not all women are like this, there are a lot of evil people in this world, though. But we've got to put ourselves in the shoes of a man that dreams of having kids and then those dreams are shattered. I have no idea why some women do this, but the fact that it has happened scares me. Maybe some women were taking revenge due to cheating, which I understand, but in a lot of cases the guys did nothing wrong. All they did wrong was to get together with someone that seemed nice and kind, but ended up being a complete monster. Women talk about men being disgusting, abusive, monsters, etc. But women can also be the same, if not worse. This world is messed up, and it is becoming hard to trust anyone we meet nowadays.
KLM Junior Citizen · Ex. Staff Member · Introduction
Graphic Designer · Web Designer · Steam

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #84 on: 21 07, 2021, 11:24:01 pm »
Absolutely crazy to see a bunch of men discussing a woman's right to abort without fully understanding just about what goes into actually having a child.

Woman this, woman that. Always playing the victim, even when murdering another human being. Oh it's so hard to raise a child! Then why even create a new human being in the first place?

Especially as many of you live in and support nations that reject the protection of human rights and support slavery, capital punishment, torture etc.

Funny how you talk about human rights, while not caring about the human rights of the human that's being killed for the sake of convenience. Secondly, mentioning capital punishment is irrelevant because there's a difference between killing the purest form of a human being, a fetus, who has not committed any bad action, compared to killing for example a serial murderer who has killed a whole family.

But I didn't expect logic from pro-abortionists.
 :kek:

First of all lets stop with the hypocrisy, if you are against capital punishment because "bad actions do not excuse another bad action" then similarly, being raped doesn't excuse you from killing another human being that's growing inside of you. Also you don't decide how "healthy" a person should be in order to live, a person with a deformity or disease could be happier than someone who's physically in "top condition."

Abortion is not about the woman's body, it's about the fetus' body, otherwise the women herself would be the one being killed, or as abortionists like to refer to it as "terminated" (abortionists love to use euphemisms) but rather in fact, it's the small human being that's being murdered.

Completely irrelevant picture because that's an oddly specific case, it has nothing to do with the millions of healthy fetuses being aborted.

Typical abortionists usually go like this:

- I'm against abortion.
--> Ehh, we should allow abortion because maybe she was been raped.
- Okay so then lets make abortion only allowed if the woman was raped.
--> No.
- Then what's the fucking reason to even mention rape cases, which only amount for roughly <0.5-2% of abortion cases?
--> I have no response so I'll just call you a bigot and a misogynist !!!

Also it's funny how you talked about "religious values" while some religions allow abortions up to a certain amount of time, and while some atheists can be pro-life. So this is just a prejudice against religion deeply rooted inside of you that you had to unnecessarily mention to us like many pro-abortionists tend to do.

Lastly, do not forget, it's takes both a man and woman to create a baby. So saying that men shouldn't be involved is not only sexist but completely illogical. A man could truly be mentally broken when he cannot do anything against his wife that is legally allowed to murder his preborn child.
Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down  -Malcolm X

Online Ninjazyx

• Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: zyx
« Reply #85 on: 22 07, 2021, 06:07:01 pm »
Hello, I perosnally abortion should never be allowed for everyone, there should be some laws to stop this kind of indirect crime only in the critical situation people should be able to do it or after getting permission from docts.

- The risks of the abortion process
1) heavy bleeding
2) creation a scar in the uterine tissue
3) creation of Holes in the uterine wall uterine tissue
4) Not completely emptying the uterus
5) Damage to cervical tissue, leading to premature births in future pregnancies what will risk the life of the futur babies.
6) critical drop in blood pressure

And so many other risks ic ant anme all, an I cant realy say if it is evil or not as there is always diffrent situations and sometimes woman are forced to do it and might ahve no other choices, the medical opinion says that the fetus will not be exposed to pain before it reaches 24 weeks, after which abortion is illegal in Britain with the exception of some special cases, but medical researchers revealed that recent studies strongly indicate that this assumption is incorrect, and that fetuses may feel “something like pain.” ', at 13 weeks of pregnancy so yes ofc hurting something taht feels is evil and sucks.
Enlightenment is knowing the value of one’s ignorance.
~ Lee Sin