Author Topic: Making criminal and police levels unlimited  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Virus

• Junior Community Member
  • Fuck
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Making criminal and police levels unlimited
« on: 06 07, 2021, 01:25:50 pm »
Well maybe this is a good suggestion because the max level you reach is 50 but the points you get are still increasing and you make nothing but money by playing as a criminal or a cop.

Creating unlimited levels for both cops and criminals will motiviate both sides to play and reach higher levels by enjoying what they are doing.

No need to add perks or money for each level.
Maybe just adding more achievements about getting higher levels in the side as acriminal or cop
Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Alpoal
Re: Making criminal and police levels unlimited
« Reply #1 on: 06 07, 2021, 02:01:51 pm »
Actually I think there is no necessary if there will be no perks and money for each level, perk and money for each level shouldn't be anyway. They can motivate theirselfs with law points or wanted points. Law points and wanted points are enough for me. I don't think unlimited levels is necessary.

My vote is negative
ex SAS Major General

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #2 on: 06 07, 2021, 02:08:10 pm »
Your idea about increasing the levels for both sides is pretty good, But unlimited levels aren't the best solution for this idea. At least 50 more levels or less. Voting neutral.

Offline Official.Wassim

• ©♛тᴇɴʙ_squᴀᴅ♛©
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 06 07, 2021, 02:14:19 pm »
I will answer honestly this is a useless idea and without meaning, I see that it is not easy to reach level 50
And it wouldn't be much fun if it was unlimited.
Let's leave it as it is negative .

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #4 on: 06 07, 2021, 02:31:23 pm »
Hmm maybe I think you are right, many criminals and cops are already Level 50 in their respective teams, and they are kinda aimless. They should be able to level up more but the achievement on reaching Level 50 should remain the same, as reaching Lvl 50 is indeed very difficult. Voting Neutral

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: 06 07, 2021, 03:15:14 pm »
Well, it is a good suggestion because both side will gonna receive it and a lot of Criminal/Cops are already Level 50 in server maybe adding a thing like this will be good idea for both side, Voting Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 06 07, 2021, 03:23:47 pm »
Indeed, making it unlimited for people will motive them to reach higher levels, I've reached L50 as a criminal and cops already and I got bored, If it's unlimited it will probably motivate more people to join either the criminal side or the LAW side which will increase the CnR activities attendance by both sides and will probably bring more players. Positive.
fr

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #7 on: 06 07, 2021, 04:04:37 pm »
Well yes, you might be right, seeing most of the players in the server with fully leveled up police and criminal, makes me wonder that they might get something beyond the current levels to achieve, only if there were more levels above the present ceiling. This idea will definitely make the current(experienced) players more enthusiastic towards playing those sides a little bit more to achieve the higher ranks.

However, I feel like the newbies who recently began their journey in CIT will be little annoyed by this change as they will have to work harder to achieve such levels and can cause them little upset as well. This potentially can make them lose interest in the server as a result.

Due to this contradictory factors, I am voting neutral right now. Thank you.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline LegendaryDaphne

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
« Reply #8 on: 06 07, 2021, 04:53:12 pm »
Voting positive. This way people can earn more XP per hour as they get motivated to do so.
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #9 on: 06 07, 2021, 07:54:41 pm »
Well, that's really pointless because as you said when you reach level 50 you will just keep getting points without achieving anything the same is gonna happen when they add unlimited levels, you will keep getting points and not achieving anything or opening new perks or even give people motivation to play more as cop/criminal. I'm Negative.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #10 on: 06 07, 2021, 08:56:10 pm »
Supporting this, in dragons dogma's game for example the max level you can reach is 200 which means infinite in the game, I see it more as a positive thing, adding it, than a negative, so in my point of view this suggestion is useful, as stats is something to be increased within time, these limitations are like a limiting belief.  :tick:

Offline Virus

• Fuck
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 06 07, 2021, 08:59:41 pm »
Well, that's really pointless because as you said when you reach level 50 you will just keep getting points without achieving anything the same is gonna happen when they add unlimited levels, you will keep getting points and not achieving anything or opening new perks or even give people motivation to play more as cop/criminal. I'm Negative.
Indeed, making it unlimited for people will motive them to reach higher levels, I've reached L50 as a criminal and cops already and I got bored, If it's unlimited it will probably motivate more people to join either the criminal side or the LAW side which will increase the CnR activities attendance by both sides and will probably bring more players. Positive.
This ^^

Idea to increase both sides level is great, The unlimited will be useless at all, I was thinking about Doing another levels by names I mean at law side adding ranks like captain Commander like Police or military ranks after achieving L50 cop and every rank after 50 will display in stats as General not L50. I Will give an example you May check it .
Show content
Show content
@Virus
This idea probably can be a suggestion, I think

Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #12 on: 07 07, 2021, 12:52:39 am »
It is true that once You are level 50 of the police and Crime only get points. however once You reach level 50 You will get some money from the police and Crime missions. Also can't make unlimited for each level of police and Crime. nor can they push both sides just to get them to a higher level. and if other players start reaching level 50 it's really hard to start with them. and myself I used to experience L50 both of these jobs all along and it was really hard for me and it wouldn't make any sense to add making unlimited levels. Negative
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
« Reply #13 on: 07 07, 2021, 09:39:08 am »
Your idea makes sense. Since we can earn unlimited RP and AP even after reaching the max levels in these jobs, why not increase their levels? That would be great if we could get extra benefits or cash from unlocking every 10 levels over 50 as it works below level 50. Positive.

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 07 07, 2021, 09:55:19 am »
Everything has a limit. So does the Criminal/Police levels. People already get ENOUGH amount of cash and RP from attending CnR. Increasing levels with no benefits such as Cash/RP rewards can be considered. People that have stupid amount of AP or Criminal Points can instantly jump levels since levels will unlock prior to the total amount of AP/CP gained. So that can make people gain huge in an instant. As long as the levels don't come with extra benefits, I'm voting Positive
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD