Author Topic: Crafting the fireworks by the explosive instead of paying 2k on it.  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
Good morning, Gonna explain the situation once again, I just tried to trade with the explosives and I found that I am selling 1k units of explosives per day while I am the one selling for the lowest price... So, I opened a topic explaining everything and taking your discussions and I am here now to suggest it and increasing the explosives uses.

You are buying the fireworks for 2k per 1 rocket, And I am here to change it's a system and gonna make it craftable by F9 or staying it's a command but you have to spend an amount of explosives to craft it, And after calculating it I found that 7 units of explosives are too enough for 1 firework.
Thanks.
Waiting for your votes.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
:tick:

It makes sense to be spending explosives to craft a firework which is also an explosive, this is, if we're talking realism. But the reason why I'm agreeing with this suggestion is mostly because people could be spamming fireworks if it just costs money, almost everyone with a few hundred hours has enough money to keep making fireworks for hours, so by having them spend explosives as well would make players think twice before doing so, and hopefully this would also increase the demand for explosives on the market. How did you reach the conclusion that each firework should use 7 explosives? Why not go a bit higher?

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
I really see no objection for this, the use of explosive is limited to crafting ammo and there's not much demand for it. Besides, it's much better to buy explosives from F7 rather than paying 2k to the server. Each firework can cost up to 6-7 explosives. As long as the demand of the explosives is so low I rather not lock this suggestion and instead leave this up to the administrators.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
I will say the same thing like that in your another suggestion, explosives' demand has been lowered dramatically the last 2 years, such update won't make the change but will be one of the bricks that would help on that problem, smart and reasonable usage for the explosives material.
Going Positive  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Placing a firework will cost 7 explosives (1 on new years eve / new years day) instead of $2000. (Arran + Violet)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.