Author Topic: [+++] 2 seconds freeze when cops hide jetpacks in AR areas  (Read 5958 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Sorry, the title could not be written fully, But what I'm trying to suggest is the possibility of the police being frozen if he landed in front of a wanted criminal using jetpack in the AR area, In fact, we all know that when police landed in front of a wanted criminal using a jetpack he gets a freeze for two seconds, But I noticed that this does not work when the police landed in the AR area and he can move without getting frozen, so this is an unfair advantage, a cop can come from behind the criminal and kill him with ease and waste of effort that can last for half hour, I thought it was a bug, and it was actually reported by me but the QAMs considered it not a bug and it was supposed to be like that.
« Last Edit: 17 08, 2020, 11:10:21 pm by Diamond »

Offline Arcanus

• Loyalty and Blessings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: CMD-Arcanus#USS
  • Squad: GodFathers
Criminals often go to the AR in quantity to avoid being killed and the cops cannot rushe using jetpack since in different ARs it would be impossible, if the cops were to freeze when we entered the AR in a jetpack it would be an advantage for criminals to join the they were already in the AR and kill the cop I'm Negative.

•Staff in United States Special Forces•|•Founder of GodFathers•|•Former head of Crime Investigation Department•|•Former Co-Founder of The Expendables•|•Guide•

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
I believe this suggestion might improve criminals gameplay in armed robbery area such as increase their chances to escape from X AR to Y AR, cops are able to use jetpack whenever they want to, it's useful since many cops are using jetpack as a way to catch/arrest criminals which cause unfair to crimside. Needless to say that cops have many advantages, for example this feature. So it would be a solution if a cop tried to arrest wanted criminal he's automatically get freeze in case if he used jetpack. Therefore, I am voting positively.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
I've just faced this issue yesterday that's why I've decided to post here. This picture
Show content
shows a cop who just decided to land with a jetpack and surprise the criminals on the roof. Which gives an unfair advantage to the law side. Jetpack feature isn't used in order to jump behind criminals at armed robberies without getting freeze and start killing some of the criminals. This ability should be restricted in my opinion. Positive.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Bruh, that's a bug and must be fixed, jetpack gets automatically removed in ARs in front of a wanted criminal and the cop doesn't get freezed.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Wilson

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Wilson
  • Squad: Akatsuki
As fizz said cops cant use jetpack at armed robberies so that suggestion has no sense because the jetpack is removed when you entering ar area for cops. Yeah can be a bug and must be fixed.

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Criminals often go to the AR in quantity to avoid being killed and the cops cannot rushe using jetpack since in different ARs it would be impossible, if the cops were to freeze when we entered the AR in a jetpack it would be an advantage for criminals to join the they were already in the AR and kill the cop I'm Negative.
Which areas of AR, police, cannot reach? I think all the AR regions were designed fairly. There is no advantage to either side, but the police come using a jetpack from behind the criminals and kill them? This is the one that is not fair

Bruh, that's a bug and must be fixed, jetpack gets automatically removed in ARs in front of a wanted criminal and the cop doesn't get freezed.
As fizz said cops cant use jetpack at armed robberies so that suggestion has no sense because the jetpack is removed when you entering ar area for cops. Yeah can be a bug and must be fixed.
As I mentioned above, I have reported it as a bug before, but QAMs decided that this is not a bug and it is supposed to be like that.

Offline Roxen

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
this feature supposed to be removed almost every cop abusing it, to be honest it's annoying as hell since cops can just use their jetpacks to get inside the Armed robbery without getting any freeze since their jetpack get removed once they arrive the Armed robbery area and I really think its unfair advantage for cops so adding a freeze would be a solution for this to make the gameplay fairly for criminals I'm totally supporting this.
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
When I read this suggestion for the first time, I said, wasn't there anything like this?However, an error has changed or nothing has happened.It is obvious that what you are saying is supposed to be.ARs are already at an advantage because the police cracking the ARs die and come back.Thinking it would be fair even a little positive
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
We have a system that if you landed in front of a wanted player, you would get a freeze. So it will make sense if we made this system in ARLs too. I see many cops abuse this shit to target APB. They land in front of them and spam spas, which is quite unfair, and it doesn't make sense. Cops should get into the AR on foot or using a car. So yeah, this freeze will make the ARLs more balanced and fair for the criminals; thus, I am supporting this suggestion.

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
Supporting this, restrictions MUST apply EQUALLY to every team, else, it's just a biased/unfair advantage that must be removed.

then use the jetpack to go outside of the AR area instead of rushing in the middle of 20 criminals??? you know right if you cops didn't come 5 vs 1 to those crims robbing stores, ARs and CEs wouldn't be so full, but your behavior force us to go there.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Avices

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
I support this suggestion that the police always use "Jetpack and they fly to AR a high area like OF-LSO" this is not fair to some criminals so IRaMos's suggestion when a police officer continues access to the AR will be frozen for 2 seconds this will be useful  both sides "Crime-law", I vote Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

mizoryyy

This shows the level of intelligence and unawareness this community has progressed to. If you despawn your jetpack near a criminal, you automatically get frozen for 5 secs. If you use a jetpack in an AR, you lose health and eventually die in a second's notice. If however, this for some reason is not working, then it's a bug that you have to report on the QA board.

Offline TheCwN

• Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
Hello, first of all, I will inform you of the reasons I support your suggestion and why I would like to vote positive. When the cops land next to a criminal by using a jetpack, they freeze for 2 seconds. These AR areas are also embroidered in the same way or there is no point, that is, it is briefly absurd.  :tick:

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
I have witnessed cops doing these stuff in the past few days, infact someone did it to me when I was frozen crafting armor. I believe it is abusable and wether you think its unfair for one side think about the victims of these kind of things.I believe there's no unfairness or any kind of advantage in one side. Therefore im supporting this idea im POSITIVE  :tick:
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds