Author Topic: [++] Peds will die if the owner dies  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Stone

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Re: Peds will die if the owner dies
« Reply #15 on: 15 06, 2020, 09:24:00 pm »
I understand and agree that peds are annoying if you are alone but by making them die when the owner dies they would become useless. If you find them so annoying that ruins your game you can just vote LS Guards off and disable them. That's the whole point of that preference. If you want them on then  a better suggestion would be to increase their price to 15k or 20k so their usefulness would correspond to the appropriate cost.
  Are you sure everyone will vote for LS Guard Off?Why don't you even try it asking them on main or even in superadvert. If you got a better suggestion then suggest it , and increasing their price to 15k or more will not affect anything about this suggestion and c'mon think for it ofcourse the peds should die if the owner dies then peds are something like puppet and no one can control him when he dies so yeah think again bro.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline Snuffy

• New Community Member
  • In the land of the free, nothing comes for free
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Snuffy[FBI]
« Reply #16 on: 15 06, 2020, 09:28:42 pm »
Every one knows how annoying it is with the peds, hired ped's are justified but it attacking you even after the owner dies in not justified, just as you think you have won the random bot kills you, in my opinion even the peds are overpowered therefore i'm positive with this suggestion.  :tick:

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #17 on: 15 06, 2020, 10:36:29 pm »
  Are you sure everyone will vote for LS Guard Off?Why don't you even try it asking them on main or even in superadvert. If you got a better suggestion then suggest it , and increasing their price to 15k or more will not affect anything about this suggestion and c'mon think for it ofcourse the peds should die if the owner dies then peds are something like puppet and no one can control him when he dies so yeah think again bro.

If the current player base doesn't vote for the peds to be turned off then that means they want them to be active. You might hate peds and want them nerfed but not everyone thinks the same. Also, I told you my suggestion, increasing their cost would balance them out. Making them die when the owner dies would ruin the whole purpose of having them and also ruin the purpose of the preference. That's all I have to say, good luck.  :)
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #18 on: 16 06, 2020, 01:28:37 am »
I am supporting this idea. I experienced this issue many times and it's really annoying. I will explain how this issue is annoying. If you play with your friend and someone attacked you with with a guard and after that your friend killed him but you have low hp, the guard will kill you even though your friend killed him but it takes a couple of seconds for the ped to disappear that's why it's annoying, especially, if you are in open area and you can't take cover which is ruining the gameplay of many players and many situations not only this, so yeah I am upvoting this suggestion. 
« Last Edit: 16 06, 2020, 01:31:39 am by Vibe. »

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #19 on: 16 06, 2020, 05:51:38 am »
Not only do the peds not despawn when the owner dies, but they also get healthbugged most of the time when the owner is dead (just like peds generally are healthbugged very often), so they are causing a severe disruption to the game this way

positive

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #20 on: 16 06, 2020, 09:11:15 am »
I think the idea is realistic and well explained, because the peds can kill you too, so you will fight with 2 persons not one. It's not fair if you killed the owner of the peds, then the ped killed you, it's something like "You didn't do anything". The peds task is to protect the owner if he is afk or something like that not to be a helper to kill people. I am positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline daph

• 1st acc forum got deleted.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: HellBoy
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #21 on: 17 06, 2020, 08:09:59 am »
Hey, I think it's good idea because the ped too OP if the owner not dies and it's really annoying for sure and also sometimes bug when u shoot the ped is not taking a damage. I'm support with Positive  :tick:
لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
Nobody: Dear Stranger whoever reads this, you're such a beautiful human being.

Offline Goku

• Junior Community Member
  • Time is precious, "waste" it wisely.
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Goku[FBI]
« Reply #22 on: 17 06, 2020, 08:57:47 am »
If the current player base doesn't vote for the peds to be turned off then that means they want them to be active. You might hate peds and want them nerfed but not everyone thinks the same.
I am sure most of the votes are the default values from newbies and those people who don't even care about voting for preferences including myself. That doesn't mean I don't want something disabled that I have not yet voted for.
Also, that preference will disable the LS Guards system COMPLETELY. You fail to understand the gist of the idea, it's about killing off the peds after their owner is dead, to make it fair for the opponent, not to just completely wipe the peds system out of the game.
« Last Edit: 17 06, 2020, 09:00:51 am by Goku »

“No chains on my feet, since I learned to fly
I see your empty eyes, guess they mean goodbye
But every passing day, makes me understand
That everything I needed, was inside my hands”

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #23 on: 22 06, 2020, 11:29:30 am »
Marked as Medium Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
Re: [++] Peds will die if the owner dies
« Reply #24 on: 22 06, 2020, 01:31:31 pm »
Oh lord, this is really a useful suggestion. I can't tell you how many times I died due to a ped after killing the owner of it. It gets pretty annoying as you take your time and resources to kill the player then the ped kills you for no reason.
However, another solution can be that you let the ped freeze there after the owner has died. It should be kept frozen until the owner decides to reactivate it within X amount of time.
In any way, I am definitely Positive on this suggestion.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline pysn

• CIT Youtube Streamer
  • HEADSHOTS GIVEAWAY
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Squad: Special_Ops
« Reply #25 on: 23 06, 2020, 11:42:14 am »
Purpose of the ped is to give advantage to its owner rather than giving trouble to other players. It is owners task to use the peds effectively against other players. Therefore I see no reason for it to still be alive after the owner is dead. Therefore it is more healthy and consistent for the gameplay to remove the ped after its owners death. I am voting positive on this suggestion.

My Twitch YouTube

Ex BNA - Former GEN of GLA - Official CIT Streamer - FPS Games Veteran

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #26 on: 23 06, 2020, 10:43:27 pm »
I'm supporting this. It's really annoying when we are fighting with enemy, killing him and then getting killed by his ped. I think it will be fair for players if the ped will die along with his owner.
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #27 on: 24 06, 2020, 11:54:26 am »
This is a good idea mostly for LS players, since the /pr "LS Disable Guards" are not really getting voted by players wether disable it or enable it, actually many players like myself experienced a 1v1 where I get to kill the player but getting killed by his PED guard anyway, PED's bullets doesn't even miss a single bullet according to my experience in LS, this has happened to me twice before, nonetheless im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Avices

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #28 on: 24 06, 2020, 06:07:02 pm »
This will be great when the owner of (Ped) will have more chances to kill you when you is still short (10-20HP) I think when the owner die he should be "Disabled"to vote Positive for this
« Last Edit: 24 06, 2020, 06:12:12 pm by Avices .102 »
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Atreus

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #29 on: 24 06, 2020, 07:26:24 pm »
It's really so frustrating when a ped keep damaging you after his owner die. That's totally unfair for the opponents. Peds are so fragile and they are cheap. But according to their capabilities they are monsters. Anyways, when the ped owner die that ped supposed to disappear since he don't have an owner anymore. Voting positive for sure :tick: