Author Topic: Clash Royale - Never give up.  (Read 2000 times)

Offline xProSoul

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xProSoul
  • Squad: Hangourts
Clash Royale - Never give up.
« on: 18 12, 2017, 09:23:36 pm »
Hello Guys,

Here is my first video about Clash royale.

I hope you like it.

Offline xProSoul

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: xProSoul
  • Squad: Hangourts
Re: Clash Royale - Never give up.
« Reply #1 on: 22 12, 2017, 12:07:08 pm »
Nice haha! You got alot of expensive elixir stuff honestly. You could switch up the minions for mega minion or regular and the fire wizard for like an ice spirit or fire spirit.

My biggest highlight on CR was honestly beating Molt recently. I didn't know where else to show it, but you can also get a look at my deck :P

Video wasn't recorded nor uploaded by me
Thanks gonna check it out.

Pheusim

« Reply #2 on: 27 12, 2017, 07:04:25 pm »
Hello Guys,

Here is my first video about Clash royale.

I hope you like it.
Actually, you were lucky lol , to be honest u worth losing  ;D ;D your opponent did a huge mistake when he put three muskteers.
Anyway, you're playing randomly , not using a good strategy , You shouldn't put the wizard behind the giant and then freez the tower because you'll lose 14 elixir . You should place a witch or night witch behind the giant and , by your deck you can't gain trophies easily.
I'll recommand you a good deck since you have the lumberjack and used to play with freez , you can profit its damage and its rage ; Balloon & lumberjack & goblins & archers & muskteer & arrows & minions & freez
Strategy of the mentioned deck above : spawn the lumber jack then just behind it by little distance the balloon ; the lumberjack will make a high damage and when he dies its rage will increase the damage speed to the balloon (from 3 secs to 1.5secs) which make over 600 damage in 1.5 seconds and that's over powered af but u need to know when u use it.
The goblins to defense (u can use sketlon army instead) . Archers to defense too , put it far away from the enemy troop the archers can shot from long distance (5 range) . And the minions are to defense the flying troops like mega minion and bats ... Muskteer is also like archers but has much more hitpoints .The freez you can use it when the strategy of lumberjack & balloon doesn't effect u can make ballon and freez instead of lumberjack.

Offline T0RNIKE

• 07.09.2018 - CID promoted to L6. (Staff Team)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tornike
« Reply #3 on: 05 01, 2018, 09:23:45 am »
Nice haha! You got alot of expensive elixir stuff honestly. You could switch up the minions for mega minion or regular and the fire wizard for like an ice spirit or fire spirit.

My biggest highlight on CR was honestly beating Molt recently. I didn't know where else to show it, but you can also get a look at my deck :P

Video wasn't recorded nor uploaded by me
best player ever? ;D ;D
oponent was AFK thats why he lose ;D ;D ;D

Georgian Forum Board Moderator |Ex General Of MilitaryPolice
Official Kiddnaper Of Police Chiefs And Dirty Minded Agent
(GROUP) TA-Darkness[CID-CSF]: kick tornike for being the most dirty minded agent
(GROUP) SRA-Mr.Victor[CID-F]: kick Tornike for being the most dirty minded agent in CID

- Added a football system, use /gps to know the stadium's location. '/fbm h' to know the possible commands you can use as a host.

Offline UlasDO

• Meme Necromancer
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Tauros
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #4 on: 20 01, 2018, 05:57:26 pm »
If your topic hasn't been posted in for 15 days then it'll get locked instantly.