Author Topic: [+++][A/B] Modification of the anti rush system in armed robberies  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Safwan

• Regular Community Member
  • APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
Re: [+++][A/B] Modification of the anti rush system in armed robberies
« Reply #60 on: 03 03, 2024, 02:23:14 am »
As I see it, the current Anti-Rush system is fine, and the danger level should be inside AR. When AR starts, criminals react to the next AR, and the danger level is different. I don't think lowering the cooldown is a good option.
If the danger level is above 1.6 the anti rush will be disabled.
I agree with this one only. :tick:

Offline Vertix

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Vertix
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #61 on: 03 03, 2024, 08:49:37 am »
 :tick: :tick:
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #62 on: 03 03, 2024, 08:51:45 am »
It's so obvious that the majority voted positively for this suggestion, and both sides agreed with it. There is only one problem, which is the constant change in the danger level, so a small modification could be made to the suggestion, which is linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR, not to the danger level.

Anti-rush shouldn't be linked on the dependence of danger level. Danger level could be increased/decreased depending on other criminals who are practicing other criminals activities which could cause a problem for AR participants.

Linking the status of the Anti Rush system to the total amount of criminal participants in an AR is also not a complete and reliable solution to the "problem" you brought because the ratio of criminals/cops in an AR is not measured properly in most of the events and its values are extremely dynamic (even more than the danger level itself).

What do we do in cases when criminals, who are attending the AR (robbing it), are leaving its area to attack cops outside? This is a way to bypass and manipulate the script.

A high danger level does not mean that there are a lot of criminals inside the AR; sometimes the danger level becomes high due to riots while ARs are empty. Therefore, linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR is the best solution in terms of achieving justice and ease of understanding.

Danger level is a global value which represents the rough team balance in the CnR system. It being high means that something is completely off and one of the sides is outnumbered. Lately, we have had hummers full of criminals roaming around ARs and attacking cops, the cops who are trying to fight not the criminals from the hummers, but the ones in the ARs (while they, themselves, were not allowed to enter in the zone). In that scenario, the cop team was literally exposed to 2 side threats in one event.

What I mean by that example is that you cannot judge the event balance by the total amount of criminal and cop participants in it as there could be external factors that are affecting the situation and such a system to the one you suggested would not really resolve the existing issues, but would rather enworse everything or create new ones.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #63 on: 03 03, 2024, 09:07:10 am »
The suggestion itself is good enough and I believe it's needed as shown by the amount of positive votes.

Although, a change is needed with the values
1.2 - 1.6 is very low and sometimes you're talking about an extra 1 or 2 criminals and thus having it this low will disturb criminals.

Suggested numbers.

1.6 - 2 Danger level --> 60 seconds
2+ --> removed entirely

I believe this is more fair
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Offline MandM

• Senior Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #64 on: 03 03, 2024, 11:08:11 am »
I actually thought of what you are saying @Timbery  before I posted my replies, and my conclusion was that it would be less abusing/annoying if the system is linked to the numbers of criminals inside AR than being linked to the danger level. The possibility of many criminals leaving the AR to attack cops and losing the AR, causing a change in the anti-rush system, isn't that high compared to the possibility of a change in the danger level.

But, to be honest, your POV is still right, but this suggestion aims to adjust the anti-rush system in ARs to make it balanced and fair, so let's keep it within AR borders, and maybe other suggestions should be made for those backstabbers. (criminals on hummers)

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #65 on: 03 03, 2024, 11:42:16 am »
Linking the status of the Anti Rush system to the total amount of criminal participants in an AR is also not a complete and reliable solution to the "problem" you brought because the ratio of criminals/cops in an AR is not measured properly in most of the events and its values are extremely dynamic (even more than the danger level itself).

What do we do in cases when criminals, who are attending the AR (robbing it), are leaving its area to attack cops outside? This is a way to bypass and manipulate the script.
I've already thought of that, that's why I went to suggest the necessity of having this:

1- Make it depending on criminal numbers. We can also make it that anti-rush system begins directly after the first criminal joins AR area. (The area should be more bigger to avoid cops camping outside rifling criminals).
To avoid and solve such kind of problems, we can make borders and limits around ARs and that's going be usefull for these reasons:
 - Cops won't be able to camp outside and rifle criminals, the border should detect them.
 - Criminals leaving AR area to attack cops still will be detected and counted in.

I guess fair enough for both sides.

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Online MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #66 on: 04 03, 2024, 08:46:52 pm »
 :tick:
It's a very good idea, it can help improve the game
« Last Edit: 24 03, 2024, 10:12:22 pm by MG »

Offline Clark

• Donator L3
« Reply #67 on: 05 03, 2024, 01:07:06 am »
Speaking from personal experience the anti rush system did not make any sense to me. I was forced out of the AR zone anytime I tried to enter and was put in a situation where I had to try to find the most PERFECT crevice or hole in a wall to try to kill the only criminal inside the area. 95% of the time I was unsuccessful and eventually at least one or two more criminals arrived to the AR and I ended up being dead because of them outnumbering me. This isn't CSGO or Valorant to blame it on "skill issue", there is no 1 tapping a player. Moral of the story is I agree and support the suggested modification, and if down the line more of these kind get suggested I will stand in support for it.

Offline Ivan#

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Regular Community Member
  • #6 <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: |TR|Ivan#
  • Squad: Hold_On Founder
« Reply #68 on: 05 03, 2024, 11:12:55 pm »
I only agree on this

- If the Danger Level is above 1.6, the anti rush system will be completely disabled.

Offline Aburashed

• Donator L1
  • لَا إلَهَ إلاَّ اللَّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ اللهِ
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: Aburashed
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #69 on: 02 04, 2024, 10:40:31 pm »
Its gonna be more balanced..
 I agree :tick:

Offline Ryad

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ryad
« Reply #70 on: 08 04, 2024, 09:35:28 am »
It only makes sense I have to give this one a  :tick: since it makes things even

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #71 on: 08 04, 2024, 01:57:05 pm »
Monday 8th April 2024
- Anti rush for armed robberies will drop to 60 seconds if danger level over 1.2 and drops to 10 seconds if over 1.6. (Arran + Timbery + CnR Council)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.