Author Topic: [A] CIT News | Sultan  (Read 1195 times)

Sultan1234

[A] CIT News | Sultan
« on: 19 03, 2020, 10:09:01 am »
CIT News Application...■

Applicant Details
⦿ Nickname: Sultan
⦿ Account name: Sultan1234
⦿ Discord name: Sultan#1399
⦿ Punishlog Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Q8muBNK.png

Q > A
⦿ Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? CIT News is going well till now they have got good publishers and experienced as well, I was the second member of CIT News, I have been part of CIT News twice, which shows that I am experienced and I know much about CIT News, I want to be part of this team again but not with the laziness I had, I will be active and put some efforts for every publishment, I won't repeat my bad behavior I had and I will do the best I can while being in the team. This team teached me a lot about designing and how to use Canva, I want to be in the team again, I won't disappoint the management like I did before.
⦿ Have you made any poster related designs or any submission on Business Board? No.
⦿ Prepare an example page with Canva and give a link here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD2gvLwGFI/Bx-DVy3TbykSH9QB26VdWg/view?utm_content=DAD2gvLwGFI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Agreements
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No.
I will leak finished images or WIP pages even before its publication: No.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No.

CIT News.
2019-2020
« Last Edit: 19 03, 2020, 11:33:33 am by Mora. »

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CIT News | Sultan
« Reply #1 on: 19 03, 2020, 10:27:39 am »
Dear @Sultan

Your application to join the CIT News team has been set to pending. You will get the result soon.
Regards,
CIT News Team

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Mora.

• Outstanding Community Member
  • D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: CIT News | Sultan
« Reply #2 on: 19 03, 2020, 11:33:18 am »
Dear @Sultan

We are glad to inform you that your application to be a part of the CIT News team has been accepted

Welcome to the team
° Request your addition in the Roster
° PM a leader on discord so that we can give u access to the private channels
° Read Publisher's Guidebook to know how we will make each page for CIT Magazine
Regards
CITNews Team ©