Author Topic: [++] Adding a new icon for the armed robbery.  (Read 4689 times)

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Re: [++] Adding a new icon for the armed robbery.
« Reply #30 on: 01 08, 2020, 10:23:28 am »
Hello ,
The ammo-nation shop are totally confusing and kinda distraction to those who are new members or a newbie criminals which is they will go in the mistaken icon in Los Santos, if this can be add many criminals and newly members that wanna go in Armed Robbery this can be  a big help and guide, your suggested icon was kinda noticeable and detailed which is a good image relating in Armed Robberies not making a trouble and I see no harm in here and kinda quite cool. I'm supporting this idea. I'm Positive. :tick:

Offline Sam.

• Regular Community Member
  • Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #31 on: 02 08, 2020, 06:10:23 pm »
It's kinda funny and sad to see Newbies (Criminals or Cops) go to the Ammunation shop thinking that it's the Armed Robbery location, they stand there for some time before asking @Support chat or in team chat. I think that this new icon is a great idea to make players know wich place their going to, the ammunation shop or the Armed Robbery, and it's also looking cool for such event, it suits it.

Going Positive

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline Inno#

• Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #32 on: 03 08, 2020, 06:04:50 am »
Seems useful enough for all the full-time LS players out there and also likewise tho. Having same icons for two vastly different events, leads to nothing but confusion in the usual sense. Adding another one instead of it is only, Logical. Cannot pose a threat to any other feature in any way, Seems highly beneficial. Hence, I will be voting Positively.

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #33 on: 07 08, 2020, 11:44:26 pm »
Definitely positive here. It indeed does create confusion for new players or even old ones sometimes if they aren't focusing. There's honestly no reason to have the same 2 icons for 2 different things and should've been implemented way before as there are special icons for locations that are related to the server's purpose and here, Armed Robberies are one of the most important activities of the CnR and should be cared about and improved.

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #34 on: 08 08, 2020, 04:31:44 am »
Your idea makes a lot of sense and needs to be added to the game, as you said the current emblem of armed robberies is a lot like the gun shop emblem, some players have long been confused of these two icons, for beginners, the locations of armed robberies are also unknown, so adding the icon change feature of armed robbery locations is essential.
So my vote is Positive :tick: :thumb:

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #35 on: 08 08, 2020, 09:19:58 am »
I think the use of new icons for AR is very reasonable and should be applied to the game as quickly as possible, AR is an event where a lot of players participate because it is easy to earn money and necessary drugs (like criminals). I used to confuse ammunition with AR in my early days and it was really confusing, the new icon for AR is very realistic and I think CE also needs a new icon (because it looks like BC in LV ), because I think events with such a large number of participants also need to make a difference to be recognized the most.
Of course, Positive  :tick:
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Weezy

• Smoke Weeds Everyday!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TheStreets4Life
  • Ingame: |TSF|Weezy
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #36 on: 08 08, 2020, 01:44:48 pm »
This would be a great idea so I am voting positive right now, as for me I still always get lost finding the new location of AR as it's the same icon of ammunation even my friends laugh at me because I always get lost as I am following another icon. There ain't noting wrong having some small changes, not just for me but I think a lot of players still get confused and get lost at the same time. I am positively honest when I say that I always get lost on going to the current AR.
Weezy Since 2011

Reality is wrong. Dreams are fo’ real - Tupac Shakur

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #37 on: 09 08, 2020, 01:42:14 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 32 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

The topic will be marked as a high priority once we've a free spot to sticky it.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #38 on: 10 08, 2020, 12:03:43 am »
 :tick: