Author Topic: Being able to use /kill inside CE ONLY before the anti-rush timer ends.  (Read 1678 times)

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
So you want me to add another limit to the game that will undoubtedly cause annoyance to legitimate users and you haven't even shown any evidence that proves '/kill' is being abused enough to warrant '/kill' being disabled in CE. :fp:
Yes I do. Why would a player have to use the command when you are supposed to fight the opposite team? I thought the command were disabled.

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
So you want me to add another limit to the game that will undoubtedly cause annoyance to legitimate users and you haven't even shown any evidence that proves '/kill' is being abused enough to warrant '/kill' being disabled in CE. :fp:

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
using /kill will not affect because anyways the team wich have more players will win the criminal event.

Show content
Unless that it bothers you that that cop/criminal used /kill to kill himself and you wanted to get him :cringe:
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I realised that it doesn't need disabling, just increase the time. This way anyone whose actually stuck (the only reason this command exists) they will still be able to get unstuck.

- Increased the time it takes to die when using '/kill' in a criminal event to prevent abuse. (Arran + Dokt0R)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.