Author Topic: Limiting houses slots to 5 per account  (Read 2673 times)

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
Re: Limiting houses slots to 5 per account
« Reply #15 on: 13 01, 2022, 02:42:39 pm »
the other houses should be bought randomly by the server for the same price they bought it for not for the prices they are selling for so the profits 0 and loses 0(in this suggestion im sure most of houses owners wouldnt agree with me cuz they will lose too much )
You're aware that this would still print money out of thin air, no?
X bought the house from Y and paid $100,000,000
what you're asking is that X get's $100,000,000 as a refund for the house lost, which means an extra $100,000,000 will be printed into the server.
So no.
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
« Reply #16 on: 13 01, 2022, 04:13:17 pm »
You're aware that this would still print money out of thin air, no?
X bought the house from Y and paid $100,000,000
what you're asking is that X get's $100,000,000 as a refund for the house lost, which means an extra $100,000,000 will be printed into the server.
So no.
yes I know about this it will cause an inflation. ingame cash will lose some of its value but it will be temporary and its important step how do you think we will refund this players who bought this houses in a legal way by apologizing to them *you guys lost your houses hardluck for you * things doesn't work like this we all should take responsibilities for this new system since we voted for it . I myself spent +2.5b on houses+slots so I wouldn't expect getting less then what I paid for this houses ,for me I would love to keep this system but for the server I'm ready to be reasonable as I know this system is corrupt and I have no hands in that I'm not the one who suggested it but I'm ready to get away with the smallest loses by getting what I paid for this houses I'm not speaking on behalf of the others they can reply telling us there opinions it will be helpful
« Last Edit: 13 01, 2022, 06:07:19 pm by Ou$$aMa »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #17 on: 20 01, 2022, 09:06:46 am »
Marked as Top priority for a faster response. 70 houses owned by 1 person is too much, isn't it?  「(゚ペ)
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline CoPe.

• Scary Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Just be happy :)
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: CoPe
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #18 on: 20 01, 2022, 09:23:15 am »
Marked as Top priority for a faster response. 70 houses owned by 1 person is too much, isn't it?  「(゚ペ)
Yes its to much, but if some re-trade is made with the houses, this can be interesting and perhaps useful for both the server and the players.
Many unsold houses can still be seen on the server. But for each house a maximum limit must be set for how much it can be sold. So that some players do not set too high house prices (for example 300m + for some crappy house). So I believe that people will try re-trades here, and that's something new, I think it will make the game more interesting, at least for a while, because this idea won't last very long, at least that's my opinion.

Offline Otto

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Otto
Re: [Top] Limiting houses slots to 5 per account
« Reply #19 on: 20 01, 2022, 11:35:19 am »
How do you plan on making it fair for the house owners? This suggestion is missing an essential part which could just ruin many players gameplay

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline Mayrou

• Nobody can drag me down
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mayrou
« Reply #20 on: 20 01, 2022, 01:51:51 pm »
How do you plan on making it fair for the house owners? This suggestion is missing an essential part which could just ruin many players gameplay
I did not say that their houses should be removed, only slots will be limited from now on. They'll not be able to buy another house unless they have -10 houses (as DL3)

Offline Otto

• Ingame: Otto
« Reply #21 on: 20 01, 2022, 02:19:11 pm »
I did not say that their houses should be removed, only slots will be limited from now on. They'll not be able to buy another house unless they have -10 houses (as DL3)

Then basically this doesn't change anything as they'll still be holding all their houses

my goals in cit
donator level 3 :cros: - senior community member :cros: - cit radio disc jockey :cros: - cit news reporter designer team :cros:
cit icm :cros: -cit staff :cros: - cem :cros: - state official :cros: respec :tick:

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #22 on: 20 01, 2022, 02:30:45 pm »
sorry but I thought their houses will be sold but mate this fixed nothing I would like to change my Vote to negative.

Offline Mayrou

• Nobody can drag me down
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mayrou
« Reply #23 on: 20 01, 2022, 02:43:17 pm »
Then basically this doesn't change anything as they'll still be holding all their houses
Nope, this suggestion will stop them from takingover. There's no way to take their houses from them as it would be unfair for them if we do so.

Offline ABC-

• Junior Community Member
  • The_Akatsuki Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: ABC
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #24 on: 21 01, 2022, 01:38:55 am »
Just back to the old system, per DLx more Houses.

No DL = 1 house
DL1 = 2 houses
DL2 = 3 Houses
DL3 = 4 Houses
you are wrong bro
DL0 = 2 Houses
DL1 = 3 Houses
DL2 = 4 Houses
DL3 = 5 Houses
anyway I agree with you
:tick:
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.”   Uchiha Madara <3

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #25 on: 21 01, 2022, 03:00:52 am »
This.
you are wrong bro
DL0 = 2 Houses
DL1 = 3 Houses
DL2 = 4 Houses
DL3 = 5 Houses
anyway I agree with you
:tick:
And this?? What about people who have 6 houses with 3 VIP levels?
I thought of an idea which should work for 10+ houses owned, that house owners have an option for them to choose which house's price will decrease day after day, otherwise the server will automatically chose the cheapest one, indeed with a logical percentage, so this will let them only hold the preferred X amount of houses rather than owning whole LS.

Furthermore, this will give a chance for other players to buy those houses, and the houses trading might be refreshed as house owners should sell their undesirable ones rapidly before losing more profit. In addition, the selected house would diminish by price until it reaches the initial one, and if it reached it will be automatically sold for the server.
Plus, the same "account" can't buy the same house for 7 days in order to not buy it again immediately. If you think this idea would be exploitable somehow (Letting a friend buy it, and the owner re-buy it again after 7 days), my answer is NO, because buying more houses would be prohibited and house slots should be restricted to 5 for everyone and for those who own more than 10 houses.

This is what came in mind. If this was ever implemented by any chance, then it will take a bit too long to adjust the issue, but please aim to give it a try.

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #26 on: 21 01, 2022, 07:34:55 am »
@Mayrou  I agree with your suggestion, but there is one problem: what you can do with owners which they have already 100+ houses in one account, how you can fix this? Suggest to pay more taxes if you own more houses or how you can fix this limit for them? Think you on this, how you will fix for everyone to hve this limit 「(゚ペ)

POSITIVE
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #27 on: 22 01, 2022, 01:37:46 pm »
- Can't buy house slots if already own 5. (Arran + Mayrou)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.