Author Topic: [Nuko] State Official are able to make Job competitions  (Read 1879 times)

Offline R2003

• Regular Community Member
  • KawasakiRacingTeam Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Blood
  • Ingame: CoMraD/R2003
  • Squad: KRT
Re: [+++] State Official are able to make Job competitions
« Reply #30 on: 17 07, 2022, 06:37:45 pm »
This suggestion is so important to the civilian side since SOs are the one who host an activities and entertain civilian players not only helping them. Im very positive for this one  :tick:
Feel free to add me on steam
Added R2003 as Filipino helper. (23.05.2022 AHs + Counter)
May 24th: R2003 Accepted for JCM. -- Traxex + WizarD.
July 26th: R2003 Accepted for RCM. -- Nex0 + FFMs.

Offline Cyaride

• Junior Community Member
  • The day that never comes
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nirvana
  • Ingame: N|Cyaride
« Reply #31 on: 18 07, 2022, 11:17:52 pm »
I go up for everyting to make Civilian side more active so my vote is totally yes  :thumb:

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #32 on: 19 07, 2022, 05:50:30 am »
I really liked your suggestion about these competitions but I think it could be quite unbalanced. As far as I know, most civilian jobs provide more progress points the more you level up. For example, the LS Miner gives you more Iron per block of mining the higher your level, so what if a new player decides to join a competition event and is faced by a L10 player. The new player will be provided with a big fat L the moment they decided to warp. The suggestion idea is on point and quite creative but I think you should add this point in the main post so it is balanced and new-player friendly. Neutral for now.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Darwin97

« Reply #33 on: 19 07, 2022, 11:07:08 pm »
I really liked your suggestion about these competitions but I think it could be quite unbalanced. As far as I know, most civilian jobs provide more progress points the more you level up. For example, the LS Miner gives you more Iron per block of mining the higher your level, so what if a new player decides to join a competition event and is faced by a L10 player. The new player will be provided with a big fat L the moment they decided to warp. The suggestion idea is on point and quite creative but I think you should add this point in the main post so it is balanced and new-player friendly. Neutral for now.

We can just block those jobs and they're really not that much jobs that cause this issue
Miner jobs
Fisherman
Hunter
Taxi Driver

the rest are good which is like a good 15-16 jobs that could still work for this which is more than enough to keep people entertained

Offline Mazenolla

• Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #34 on: 20 07, 2022, 08:39:07 am »
We can just block those jobs and they're really not that much jobs that cause this issue
Miner jobs
Fisherman
Hunter
Taxi Driver

the rest are good which is like a good 15-16 jobs that could still work for this which is more than enough to keep people entertained

If so, then you have my upvote on this suggestion as I believe it will provide lots of entertainment and I think its about time SOs receive something as its been a long time  :kek2:
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #35 on: 22 07, 2022, 12:31:30 am »
If I were to work on this I'd need to expand and re-work certain parts of the GUI because not even a new tab can fit in this window. Can any HSO confirm that is wanted?

Darwin97

« Reply #36 on: 22 07, 2022, 12:40:30 am »
If I were to work on this I'd need to expand and re-work certain parts of the GUI because not even a new tab can fit in this window. Can any HSO confirm that is wanted?

There are no HSOs but SOs collectively think that updating our panels isn't a bad thing they're outdated and buggy af

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #37 on: 22 07, 2022, 12:58:01 am »
Sounds fair, work in progress.

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #38 on: 22 07, 2022, 07:54:09 am »
I am not used to play as civilian but this idea sounds really cool and useful. Civilian side is kinda dead these days and we need more activity for keep it alive. I believe DW's idea will keep civilian side alive and makes it more enjoyable

Positive  :tick:

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Nuko] State Official are able to make Job competitions
« Reply #39 on: 26 07, 2022, 11:32:44 am »
Moved to backlogged as it's WIP.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
Re: [Nuko] State Official are able to make Job competitions
« Reply #40 on: 29 07, 2022, 10:14:59 pm »
- Added the ability for State Officials to create job competition events. Currently supports the following jobs: Fire Fighter, Fuel Transporter, Trucker, Taxi Driver, Waste Manager, Street Cleaner, Bus Driver and Electrician. (Nuko + DeathWish)
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH