Author Topic: [CIT MAGAZINE] #151 Publication - BGAT & AC | Cerberus & Ranger28  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
Re: [CIT MAGAZINE] #151 Publication - BGAT & AC | Cerberus & Ranger28
« Reply #45 on: 07 12, 2022, 04:23:50 pm »
What about BGAT ? Is it deleted ?

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #46 on: 07 12, 2022, 04:34:45 pm »
What about BGAT ? Is it deleted ?
no
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Shehabos

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #47 on: 07 12, 2022, 05:16:32 pm »
First time to ever read a CIT magazine, and this is actually super nice!
Well done, keep up the nice work!

Offline Ranger28

• Detective
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
« Reply #48 on: 07 12, 2022, 06:02:18 pm »
You got Squex's testimonial regarding /paynultstats. He said he doesn't find it good and doesn't find it bad either. But he wraps up his speech saying it's good lol.
it would be so refreshing if you guys cared to hear from people that think differently.
Like... imagine letting two diverging ideas next to each other so people can compare them and have their own thoughts.

Being unbiased is not about asking someone to pretend to be neutral. Instead, it's about hearing from the opposite sides.
Noted and taken into consideration.

Many people play games because they are seeking an escape from reality. This is why political and religious arguments are forbidden ingame.
Go befriend someone in real life if you want to overwhelm people by lecturing your beliefs.

I strongly agree with you on that, there are a lot of interviews available regarding the ongoing situation in the world on digital media platforms, and the citizens of a certain country aren't gonna tell you something any different. The whole point of "CIT" magazine is to cover the in-game news and topics that are related to game, and trust me they're fun to read at least for me. Whoever seeks to know what's happening in the world can simply go to YouTube and find a bunch of interviews there.

We are CIT News, and our aim is to cover interviews and topics that are RELATED TO CIT.
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #49 on: 07 12, 2022, 07:25:18 pm »
Who decides what is political propaganda though? for example in Ukraine Russian war people siding with Ukraine will smear Russia's name even if it's false and the other way around

having people talk about politics is never a good idea here if you would like to open an AMA with people to talk about war maybe do it in general chat? in here we want to talk about CIT and it's features.

Also interviewing a person for one side of the war will make the comments here filled with people arguing for days (imagine asking an Israeli abut the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or vise versa you think false and untrue shit won't be mentioned? not to mention even if we edit out the things we find out to be false the interviewed can change his mind since he no longer can spread his BS here and we worked for nothing)
Carrying out this task in a proper way requires people with a bit of common sense and ability of logical thinking, in other words, not players like Woody or T0yb0y who believe "i hate nazis" is a message which might "offend someone"

it can be avoided to use interview topics which are too sensitive and allow for propaganda
also asking the right questions and last but not least simply not publishing the result of any interview which contains material not worth publishing
the main focus can be to let people describe the way they personally experience their living conditions and not to share their political thoughts about whatever issue they are confronted with

with these points in mind its not too difficult to create some good material in this field, I can help you out with that if you like

Darwin97

« Reply #50 on: 07 12, 2022, 07:27:56 pm »
Carrying out this task in a proper way requires people with a bit of common sense and ability of logical thinking, in other words, not players like Woody or T0yb0y who believe "i hate nazis" is a message which might "offend someone"

it can be avoided to use interview topics which are too sensitive and allow for propaganda
also asking the right questions and last but not least simply not publishing the result of any interview which contains material not worth publishing
the main focus can be to let people describe the way they personally experience their living conditions and not to share their political thoughts about whatever issue they are confronted with

with these points in mind its not too difficult to create some good material in this field, I can help you out with that if you like

Do you have discord? if so add me and lets talk DeathWish#4306

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O

Offline Blue.

YearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 07 12, 2022, 11:05:03 pm »
@Blue. What happened to the group ?
As far as I know as I stopped following the case once I wrote the headline, the punishments were issued against Niar and Violet only, not the group itself. It's still there with no punishments. I will edit this if I discover anything.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Mindpeek

• Ingame: Mindpeek_
  • Squad: BRM
« Reply #53 on: 10 12, 2022, 06:33:01 am »
 :happy:

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
« Reply #54 on: 15 12, 2022, 01:32:19 am »
As far as I know as I stopped following the case once I wrote the headline, the punishments were issued against Niar and Violet only, not the group itself. It's still there with no punishments. I will edit this if I discover anything.
Golden_Lords was wiped and also lost their board.
BGAT is still going.
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #55 on: 15 12, 2022, 06:14:05 am »
Lol am the one who invalidated it :cringe:

Offline Blue.

YearsYears
« Reply #56 on: 15 12, 2022, 01:01:15 pm »
Golden_Lords was wiped and also lost their board.
BGAT is still going.

Yeah, I heard about what happened to Golden_Lords, he was asking about BGAT. 
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #57 on: 15 12, 2022, 08:53:06 pm »
The short answer is "no".

No politics, lets have fun
Show content
Otherwise, players will be throwing rocks at one another. Lets not forget your lecture about history in the UC board.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #58 on: 16 12, 2022, 07:13:34 am »
I honestly believe CIT news should be restricted to CIT-Related news (Duh moment?).. We have enough drama already in LV situations and some others parts.. Bringing real-life ones would only make it worse when it is not even needed to begin with. I, for one, resort back to CIT partly when I want to ease my mind a bit from all the news out there (I have the debate board on my ignore list for that reason.. Hopefuly CIT magazine won't turn into a mini debate board). If you must bring the heat up for the sake of having more public clicks/interactions, there is still a huge potential of doing so while still keeping it within CIT boundaries.

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
« Reply #59 on: 16 12, 2022, 03:43:41 pm »
I honestly believe CIT news should be restricted to CIT-Related news (Duh moment?).. We have enough drama already in LV situations and some others parts.. Bringing real-life ones would only make it worse when it is not even needed to begin with. I, for one, resort back to CIT partly when I want to ease my mind a bit from all the news out there (I have the debate board on my ignore list for that reason.. Hopefuly CIT magazine won't turn into a mini debate board). If you must bring the heat up for the sake of having more public clicks/interactions, there is still a huge potential of doing so while still keeping it within CIT boundaries.
e-relationships drama  :pevil:
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH