Author Topic: [+++] Restricting players from entering in CEs after the 5th minute  (Read 1404 times)

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: Restricting players from entering in CEs after the 5th minute
« Reply #15 on: 21 12, 2022, 04:50:01 pm »
I don't need to add anything else, it's all here. :tick:
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #16 on: 21 12, 2022, 05:03:41 pm »
If you were suggesting to do this limit after the 10th minute, I would agree with you, but before 5th minute is toooo low.  :cros:
The idea of increasing the time from 10 to 15 minutes was because both sides were actively participating in the CE what changed?

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline Drackles

• Director of DSA
  • Stay calm, Trust the plan.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Drackles[DSA]
  • Squad: CODE Black
« Reply #17 on: 21 12, 2022, 09:32:05 pm »
The poor design of the current reentry system, which does not provide any balance at all and does not prevent one team stacking is the main factor why criminal events are not played that much by cops and lacks attendance.

As you may observe from the above posts, majority of the negative voters are criminals who will be concerned due to the not being able to stack in one event after X seconds passes from the CE and dominate the enemy team. Some of their votes are not even matching the topic's subject...

I agree with everything stated by Timbery, he explained all the essential stuff in a reachable way to all parts of the community.
𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬.
• 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮

Offline TurboOmg

• Global Army Founder
  • Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: TurboOmg
« Reply #18 on: 21 12, 2022, 09:53:22 pm »
I don't quite understand why is everyone so upset over such a decent and fair suggestion which aims and will balance the odds in the criminal events of both teams.

There are multiple reasons why those events are indoors and this is not anything recently implemented, but this is how it is been for ages, it indicates of 'em being special. Therefore, they are supposed to play in a different, more special way, by using tactics, team communication and coordination instead of rushing from the beginning or going into full static position holding - farming kills and grinding stats like in ARs. Even if you get killed, you would still be able to enter 3 times before the 5th minute.
It is also an event and each event has its own restrictions and rules that we all have to play by. I mean if you fail at any event from an event manager you ain't going to request a directly reentry because of whatsoever reason and even if you do so - you would not be permitted to enter inside while the event is already in progress (like it is in team death matches events).

I agree with everything in this topic, as others pointed out already, Timbery did his part of the job and explained everything in the best possible way.
Proud Global Army Founder & Proud  Ex.Commander of Strike Force

Offline HusnuCoban

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KARAAMBAR
  • Ingame: HusnuCoban
  • Squad: KAMYONCULAR DER
« Reply #19 on: 22 12, 2022, 04:45:51 pm »
All CnR system is broken in these days so I am not sure that these suggestions will work or will get positive votes. Law side doesn't have enough players for every hours in a day and if there are enough players, half of it doesn't respond and stays afk.

Another problem is law side has specifically players because all law groups have to play only law and this makes a huge problem about player number. New players are getting bored because of this single side thing and that's why we can't find more people. Thanks to other groups who play all sides, the law side is still barely alive. The real law side group's players are playing like real cops; sleeping at night, sleeping at afternoon etc. And these things make worse the situtation.

Secondly, the MOLOTOV. This gun has too much power and a nightmare for cops. Molotov should be for only gangsters again. We are already a dead side and molotov forces to stay dead. Our teargas has no damage and because of the AR designs, cops can't throw it to inside.

These days, the server hasn't enough players and if most of players play criminal and gangster, then why is there a law side? The server became a PvP server, hasn't real CIT2 soul anymore and PvP keeps alive the CIT, not the jobs.

One more thing, most of active CIT staffs (some of them are toxic) are from criminal side and I believe they want law side dead and ez money.

We need all police chiefs to make a general post, not a discussion post.

Edit: If yo look carefully, non of the criminals want to change current system. Arran doesn't care the server so no need to tire ourselves; eventually majority will win and it's not the law or civillian side. Have fun with your PvP on 2004 game  :kek5: 🤡 🤡
« Last Edit: 22 12, 2022, 07:09:41 pm by HusnuCoban »
- 'Close' button in the YouTube app will now permanently close the player instead of minimizing it, however, another button was added with that purpose so you can still listen to music in the background. (Vampire + HusnuCoban)

🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline glock

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 22 12, 2022, 06:04:33 pm »
I like the current system. Chaotic environment, murders, massacres...  :cros:

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #21 on: 23 12, 2022, 02:38:31 pm »
Most of the player nowadays had no idea what CEs used to be back in 2013-16.. The golden time of CEs which was completely based on teamwork.. What’s happening nowadays is that there is no teamwork left.. everyone rush for kills and even if they die they can easily re enter.. CBs/PCs are unable to lead the CEs because most of the times their plan fails due to the re entry system..
i have witnessed CEs with 1 crim vs 5 cops and those 5 cops will not go after the last criminal but instead all of them will stay at criminal spawn to get free kills which clearly shows how broken the current CE re entry system is..
I know majority of the people will disagree with this suggestion as they will no longer be able to get free kills with unlimited re entries but if you look at the other side.. this is actually killing the whole fun..
back in the days there used to be no re entry system and everyone used to play very carefully but then fee people used to get timedout due to some reasons so for them to re join they have added limit of 2 entries per CE which worked really great and even if someone die by a mistake, he had 1 more chance to play carefully and that system encouraged team work, strategies and made Groups/ team leaders to lead their respective side properly..
But nowadays people has no idea how great and unique CEs used to be before… they have just seen the CEs with unlimited re entries and want to  farm free kills..  If you look at those votes ratio so all the old players mostly voted positive for this one and I don’t understand why will someone even disagree with such suggestions unless they are being selfish and greedy for personal gain.
A big POSITIVE for this one..

Offline Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
« Reply #22 on: 23 12, 2022, 02:50:02 pm »
Current system is fine and it always ensures that the better team wins.
  :cros:

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline Brodax

• FBI Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Brodax
« Reply #23 on: 23 12, 2022, 08:07:32 pm »
Most of the player nowadays had no idea what CEs used to be back in 2013-16.. The golden time of CEs which was completely based on teamwork.. What’s happening nowadays is that there is no teamwork left.. everyone rush for kills and even if they die they can easily re enter.. CBs/PCs are unable to lead the CEs because most of the times their plan fails due to the re entry system..
i have witnessed CEs with 1 crim vs 5 cops and those 5 cops will not go after the last criminal but instead all of them will stay at criminal spawn to get free kills which clearly shows how broken the current CE re entry system is..
I know majority of the people will disagree with this suggestion as they will no longer be able to get free kills with unlimited re entries but if you look at the other side.. this is actually killing the whole fun..
back in the days there used to be no re entry system and everyone used to play very carefully but then fee people used to get timedout due to some reasons so for them to re join they have added limit of 2 entries per CE which worked really great and even if someone die by a mistake, he had 1 more chance to play carefully and that system encouraged team work, strategies and made Groups/ team leaders to lead their respective side properly..
But nowadays people has no idea how great and unique CEs used to be before… they have just seen the CEs with unlimited re entries and want to  farm free kills..  If you look at those votes ratio so all the old players mostly voted positive for this one and I don’t understand why will someone even disagree with such suggestions unless they are being selfish and greedy for personal gain.
A big POSITIVE for this one..

Couldn't agree more on this one. The current state of the game is just literally solo kills farming as everyone has a spawn nearby wherever they die, and now CEs has turned into the same shit. CEs back in the days were the only places where team strategies use to work, everyone use to play carefully and listen to their respective leaders. That's not the case anyone, no matter what you say I have seen people not giving a damn about CBs and PCs inside CEs, because they know if they listen to them they're not gonna get that free kill helping them to get on the top, they will just be running behind kills, and not actually working towards winning the CE as a team. One random player rushes on someone who is low, gets the kill and later dies himself, just to stand outside in the rat race for another 80 seconds to re-enter and do the same thing again, and the loop continues. People with the most numbers waiting in the queue outside have the most advantage. Current CEs are just deathmatch inside another dimension. Ngl, I myself do the things I have mentioned above and this definitely needs to change. Positive.
~Since 2011
-----------
Honorable and Ex. DDIR of FBI

Offline darknesss

• ♥ I LOVE ANIME ♥
    Years
« Reply #24 on: 24 12, 2022, 07:36:57 am »
 :tick:

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 24 12, 2022, 09:15:09 am »
Yeah it's in fact more strategic, and would absolutely help balancing the gameplay, dying, rentering and doing that over and over isn't an indicator of fun at all, probably making it like how Timbery explained is much better.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
« Reply #26 on: 25 12, 2022, 08:48:31 pm »
Any strategy or tactic goes out the window when a team can just respawn over and over again unless a team can come up with a tactic that can beat the opposing team in 1 go, and is thoroughly followed by everyone else, which rarely happens, if ever.

Offline Lucifer.

• Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #27 on: 26 12, 2022, 12:13:34 pm »

Offline KarabiN

• Translator
  • Just be yourself.