Author Topic: [+++]Crims will have 5 sec to leave vehicles in case they enterd em while robbin  (Read 783 times)

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • DON'T JUDGE ME.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Hello everybody, so a simple suggestion, criminals will have 5 seconds to leave their vehicles in case they entered them while robbing a store or AR, it's kinda annoying to fail the robbery directly, especially when you enter it by mistake, I believe that this suggestion is not going to hurt, I suggested this before but it didn't get added for some reason, it should have been added a long time ago, we will just be able to leave the vehicle instead of failing the robbery directly.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2023, 03:09:23 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline M7md#Most

• Donator L3
  • Valorant Fan
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: M7md#Most
+1 I agree with that , cit2 need really to edit this Postive :tick:
« Last Edit: 05 01, 2023, 10:23:52 pm by M7md#Most »

Offline Jumper

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
Players vehicles are not supposed to be spawned in the ars area at the first place but yet players keep driving with their cars into the area, I don't see any benfit from this suggestion as long you can simply hide your vehicle and spawn it after finishing the rob, but with having an addition with something like this we will have many of unwanted vehicles everywhere and it's will be hard to control the situation because simply everyone would park his car inside the ar area, Negative.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline Zeky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I agree with this, will definitely help get rid of the inconvenience when it comes to failing the robbery, but also in saying so, how is it possible that people are entering vehicles by mistake when they should be inside of the AR completing the robbery? Although it's possible the chances are very slim so I'm not going to vote positively or negatively, I'll simply stay neutral on this.
Juice WRLD 999

Online HusnuCoban

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KARAAMBAR
  • Ingame: HusnuCoban
  • Squad: KAMYONCULAR DER
I don't know why you press F button by mistake.

Players vehicles are not supposed to be spawned in the ars area at the first place but yet players keep driving with their cars into the area, I don't see any benfit from this suggestion as long you can simply hide your vehicle and spawn it after finishing the rob, but with having an addition with something like this we will have many of unwanted vehicles everywhere and it's will be hard to control the situation because simply everyone would park his car inside the ar area, Negative.

Also there is this one too.  :cros:
- 'Close' button in the YouTube app will now permanently close the player instead of minimizing it, however, another button was added with that purpose so you can still listen to music in the background. (Vampire + HusnuCoban)

🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Well it happened to me many times, I almost broke my keyboard cause of my anger once. Having a gap of 5 seconds to leave the vehicle that you entered while robbing will determinate the action you trully want to commit.
Going Positive.

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • DON'T JUDGE ME.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
What if I entered any other vehicle that I don't one by mistake? it happens.

I don't know why you press F button by mistake.
It happened to me many times while typing.
Cheers!

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
It really won't do any harm and yeah mistakes happen and it's so annoying that it forces you to start the robbery time all over again.  :thumb:
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Matrix.

• Junior Community Member
  • Never give up.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Matrix

Online Taz

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Donator L3
    YearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Taz
  • Squad: OverVictims
Amazing Idea, It will also help the new players. Positive  :tick:

Offline TheBoss07

• Translator
  • Don't mess with me i'm your Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: #ES
To be honest, that doesn't help with nothing expect trying to run from cops while they rush you in your last seconds.
You can't press F by mistake, why you'd be next to your car so you press F by mistake. Just stay inside the store you robbing or just hide your vehicule and nothing will happen.
Sorry but downvoting  :cros:

Skin Designer .. Join my discord for more information !

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad

Offline MasSenna

• Junior Community Member
  • am Just A fools boy
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: MasSenna
Looks good Positive

Offline Fist

• New Community Member
    Years

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
it's kinda annoying to fail the robbery directly, especially when you enter it by mistake
I believe that for ARs, this is already working, but for stores not yet, and really, it's very annoying when you want to prepare the car to leave, and end up getting into it instead of waiting for the missing 5s :fp:

:tick: :tick:

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster