Author Topic: [+++][A/B] Modification of the anti rush system in armed robberies  (Read 1042 times)

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
Re: [+++][A/B] Modification of the anti rush system in armed robberies
« Reply #45 on: 26 02, 2024, 11:38:59 pm »
This is an interesting and well-thought-out concept that will enhance equal treatment for both criminals and cops. :thumb:

Offline Ster

• Guide
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ster
« Reply #46 on: 29 02, 2024, 09:34:13 am »
Fair  :tick:

Offline Turk1923

• New Community Member
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Slice_Of_Life
  • Squad: B13 Until Death
« Reply #47 on: 01 03, 2024, 03:54:06 am »
 :tick:
Banlieue13
Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family!

Offline Bankai

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Bankai
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #48 on: 01 03, 2024, 03:28:32 pm »
 :tick: :tick: I am assuming that this idea will help a lot specially the danger level thing and how it can be more balanced so I go with positive.

Offline Connor#

• New Community Member
  • And God Said ,"Let There Be Marines
    Years
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Connor#USMC-MP
  • Squad: Military Police
« Reply #49 on: 02 03, 2024, 01:40:53 pm »
Based on current situations, this is really necessary, I agree   :tick:
Bunny

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #50 on: 02 03, 2024, 09:12:37 pm »
Requesting councillors to handle this.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline MandM

• Senior Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #51 on: 02 03, 2024, 09:24:11 pm »

It's so obvious that the majority voted positively for this suggestion, and both sides agreed with it. There is only one problem, which is the constant change in the danger level, so a small modification could be made to the suggestion, which is linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR, not to the danger level.

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #52 on: 02 03, 2024, 09:26:34 pm »
It is clearly imbalanced in case of criminals being outnumbering cops in AR. Yet, linking the anti-rush system to be dependence of danger level isn't the suitable option for that reason below.
Many cops perform airstrikes (I'm one of them), and as you know, if you flew above the AR before the anti-rush system duration passes, you will die. So making the system linked to the danger level means that the duration will be changed every second, and it won't be stable, which will be confusing for airmen and even for ground cops.

Actually, you brought up something to my mind which I did not think of. Maybe we can take the last danger level value update before the AR begins, so the anti rush system will be dependant on that value.
I would actually suggest to link the anti-rush system in dependence of the number of criminals/cops exist in AR Area. It seems to be more effective.
« Last Edit: 02 03, 2024, 09:28:05 pm by HeadBoss »

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline Ammar1

• Junior Community Member
  • Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #53 on: 02 03, 2024, 09:54:58 pm »
Mmm, this is really great, a wonderful idea. I hope it will be implemented. This is very wonderful for the police and fair  :tick:
Ammar1

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #54 on: 03 03, 2024, 12:46:21 am »
It's so obvious that the majority voted positively for this suggestion, and both sides agreed with it. There is only one problem, which is the constant change in the danger level, so a small modification could be made to the suggestion, which is linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR, not to the danger level.
In my opinion, sticking with the same premise makes it far more fair for both parties.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #55 on: 03 03, 2024, 12:52:13 am »
- If the Danger Level is above 1.6, the anti rush system will be completely disabled.

Especially Disabling the anti-rush after 1.6 is an excellent idea because it allows both teams to join in combat rather than waiting for so long, as well as the cops team (probably 2-3 players) to arrive before the area becomes cracked.

But the issue I see with this idea is that constantly changing the gameplay (Anti-rush on or off) will be a bit confusing so it will be fine if it shows the antirush time too! like (Country Club 320 secs- Anti-rush 10 sec) or if the anti-rush system is off because of 1.6 danger level it will replace antirush countdown to antirush OFF (Country Club 320 secs- Anti-rush OFF)

Also, the anti-rush countdown should be begun once arl started and it should not be modified again until the next ar, even if the danger level decreases from 1.6 to 1.5 or 1.4 during that ar because it will bug the antirush system. Imagine we are inside arl and the danger level reduces to 1.5 and we all cops die. I know thats not how it will work but still making sure.

Altho I believe it will still be tricky to implement this in game because of continuously changing of anti rush ever minute or 2. If its possible then

« Last Edit: 03 03, 2024, 01:05:51 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline MandM

• AKA MEME...
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #56 on: 03 03, 2024, 01:18:05 am »
A high danger level does not mean that there are a lot of criminals inside the AR; sometimes the danger level becomes high due to riots while ARs are empty. Therefore, linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR is the best solution in terms of achieving justice and ease of understanding.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #57 on: 03 03, 2024, 01:25:53 am »
A high danger level does not mean that there are a lot of criminals inside the AR; sometimes the danger level becomes high due to riots while ARs are empty. Therefore, linking the anti-rush system to the number of criminals inside AR is the best solution in terms of achieving justice and ease of understanding.

It will not be helpful because the whole point of disabling the anti-rush or making it less than 60 seconds is only useful if the active cops at the time (2, 3, or 4) reach that arl before it cracks; otherwise, what is the point of waiting for 15 criminals to enter the arl when more than half of the anti-rush time has already passed?

or we can link it with the numbers of criminals joined the last arl? but its still not the best thing to do.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Online RX1

• They feared me because I feared nothing
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #58 on: 03 03, 2024, 01:42:09 am »
Hello, Thanks for your suggestion.
The current system of ANTI-Rush is fine and no one is complaining about it and not even affecting the balance between the 2 sides. I agree with one point of your suggestion, to disable the ANTI-Rush if the danger level is above 1.6.
If the Danger Level is above 1.6, the anti-rush system will be completely disabled.

I would actually suggest to link the anti-rush system in dependence of the number of criminals/cops exist in AR Area. It seems to be more effective.
That's not possible.  The same wanted criminals inside AR and counting in the danger level. So, the best solution is only if the danger level is above 1.6 the anti rush will be disabled.
That's my opinion.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2024, 01:53:42 am by RX1 »

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #59 on: 03 03, 2024, 02:01:31 am »
Anti-rush shouldn't be linked on the dependence of danger level. Danger level could be increased/decreased depending on other criminals who are practicing other criminals activities which could cause a problem for AR participants.

Since we are facing the issue in AR, then it should be solved inside AR area and the most suitable solutions:

1- Make it depending on criminal numbers. We can also make it that anti-rush system begins directly after the first criminal joins AR area. (The area should be more bigger to avoid cops camping outside rifling criminals).

2- Add a new system similar to danger level but it only detects danger level inside AR area.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2024, 02:23:57 am by HeadBoss »

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...