Author Topic: [+++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Lido

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ultimate_Force
Re: [++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.
« Reply #30 on: 18 06, 2020, 04:26:43 pm »
I’m voting positive, I honestly agree with you, it’s really annoying, I’ve faced those trollers, and we couldn’t do anything about them, one of them was blocking an entrance so he just can sell armor, and the other was literally blocking us to prevent us from shooting/killing the cops, not to mention if your vehicle was outside they may take it and destroy it or even throw it in the sea, and the list goes, therefor I do believe it’s necessary to let the CBs able to kick/ban them, since most of them are actually trollers. I only attended like 3 riots and that happened which shows how it's really annoying and happening each time they do a riot.
Falling down is allowed, getting back up is mandatory.

Offline Atreus

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 19 06, 2020, 02:38:24 pm »
Its really so frustrating to hear players ruining Riots through changing their occupation to Civilian and nobody can deal with that except staffs. Really I got bothered many times with that problem in Riots area. A Civilian player came to the Riot area and recovered his huge aircraft, and many players wasnt able to move or shot. And all of them lost their wanted level because that trollers. And staffs wasnt available to come in the appropriate time and kick that troller. Thats really so disappointing

Offline HouBa

• New Community Member
  • you were born an original. don't be a copy.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 19 06, 2020, 05:02:25 pm »
I believe it's really annoying since there is some peoples are just abusing it in order to troll the event with their childish behavior as they can easily block anyone with their car either provoke anyone with such animation etc so  in my opinion giving the CB's the ability to kick or ban civilians from the riot area is a good addition, upvoting.
Don't waste  your time looking back, you're not going that way.

Offline Vague

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #33 on: 21 06, 2020, 11:42:27 pm »
I'm going with big Positive, I've read most of the replies and we all share the same thought, that civilians are honestly annoying at the riots since they are in the ghost mode so you can't do anything about them, but what is actually annoying is if they were blocking something, such as the door, or even an entrance, despite that, they are not necessary to be around, since the riot is already a crowded area, so no need for many unnecessary players since it will only cause more FPS drop, and the biggest frustrating part is, only the staff team are able to deal with them, which sometimes none of them are actually online or even busy when they are, so giving this access to the criminal bosses, I believe it will fix many things for both sides, with everything stated, I'm voting positive.

Offline Crusher

• New Community Member
  • ezzzz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Crusher
« Reply #34 on: 22 06, 2020, 10:06:18 am »
I agree since too many civs come and troll when their is a riot they use boxvilles and food van,but also selling armors food is riot area is really porfitabel for them so its a good idea to only kick the one blocking or causing any problems in the riot area so yes its a good ideas should be added.i will give my vote as positive
« Last Edit: 22 06, 2020, 10:24:17 am by Crusher »

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #35 on: 25 06, 2020, 04:22:17 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 28 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

Marked as high priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Stone

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Re: [+++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.
« Reply #36 on: 26 06, 2020, 05:18:40 am »
After observing in some few days while in riot , I saw that some civilians are blocking the ways where should Criminal make their way to run or hide and it is so annoying for me. I guess that kick system will work so he still can go back to the riot and so he might notice that he is blocking the ways and change his position or place. Thus , I am supporting this.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #37 on: 27 06, 2020, 05:38:25 am »
After joining / participating in outdoor riots, I have seen few civillians that were getting wanted level (mostly medics) when healing PED's on streets, implementing this idea will prevent civillians getting WL and getting killed by cops, nonetheless, im voting POSITIVE   :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #38 on: 27 06, 2020, 06:16:49 pm »
It is so disturbing to be blocked by civilians mostly players with low playtime. They often do it to protect their friends and it can be unfair for both sides. They also can block our sights via driving vehicle in front of us. They should be verbally warned first to avoid any unfairness for civilians, too. I trust in CBs, I hope there will be no unfairness for all. I am supporting your idea, positive.

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
« Reply #39 on: 30 06, 2020, 08:02:02 am »
It's so frustrating to get killed in a riot because you got blocked by a civilian. that happened to me many times and it made me angry but can't get mad at any of them as most of them are newbies. so this suggestion will make it easier for us and for them to have fun. I am really Supporting this idea.

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #40 on: 04 07, 2020, 11:58:57 pm »
Perfect suggestion and nice addition, I think this will help the sides (cops / criminals) so the civilian is his mission or he works for the money or the level, but the cops or criminals' mission is also for money and the level but for the cops to keep LS clean from criminals and criminals against this, the riots are only for the cops, criminals, or sometimes paramedics. i'm Positive

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #41 on: 05 07, 2020, 08:27:19 am »
I see your point, it's valid enough to enable this ability to the CBs. I would suggest to kick anyone who make a big distributive to the riot area such as blocking the vehicles, blocking the players...etc. The best way to prevent the abusive ability of the civilians to block the riot area is to be able to kick/ban them from Riot area. I'd vote positively.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #42 on: 10 07, 2020, 10:00:16 am »
I'm supporting this idea, Every I responded in the Riots some civilians placed there "sell foods", and "boxville" in the wrong place some are medics, when I'm in situation in combat some civilians medic are blocking my way and my aiming so that I can't kill wanted criminals kinda annoying. Blocking the main door by there vehicle recovering in any circumstances that I'm running out to be not and got stucked. Civilians can place outside that can't be annoying and harm the other players in riot in a one right place possibly that can be a good feedbacks in police officers and criminals. I'm Positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #43 on: 15 07, 2020, 06:07:11 pm »
Added by Nuko.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.