Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][Riddy] Being able to highlight X group members.

(1/15) > >>

BadBoyY:
Since this is a discussion and we need to know whether it's possible or not, I'm going straight to the subject.
Well, I have faced this problem while being in a war with several groups at a time, where I wasn't able to identify which players I am supposed to kill and which I am not, so I was doing circles waiting to get attacked first.
Especially when a lot of groups get engaged in a very big war and they might not be in the same alliance so it will be very hard to identify who's ur enemy and who's ur friend from a small tag name that's hardly visible when they are running/jumping/and sometimes flying.
My solution:
My idea is to add a new command where you will type the group name, so every member of that group will be highlighted in red to you (Color can be changed in /settings)
The command can be /highlight <groupname>
Edit: Please make it work on players too, will be helpful to highlight players/helpers: Highlight <playername> to highlight a specific player.

I'm going to confirm with Nuko and edit this post if such thing is possible to develop. Confirmed as possible to develop.

Danzy:

--- Quote from: NR - K1NG on 01 04, 2023, 10:08:54 pm --- :cros: you can use settings players alliance color green

--- End quote ---
This is not related to what the player is suggesting, please read and understand what is being suggeated.

Dragon:
Only if the group you're trying to mark whitelisted you then you may have the ability to mark its members, what do you think ?

BadBoyY:

--- Quote from: Dragon on 02 04, 2023, 12:49:34 pm ---Only if the group you're trying to mark whitelisted you then you may have the ability to mark its members, what do you think ?

--- End quote ---
Re-read the topic I don't think u got the idea.
The idea here is to make it easier with identifying your enemy, In my case yesterday we had 0 groups in our alliance, but we had some friendly groups which were helping, and it was pretty much impossible for me to know who I am against.
By highlighting I mean adding a layer of neon surrounding the enemy's ped.

gq:
Good idea ,good to add also fights will be more organized  essentially in the big wars they are cracked of gangsters so you can't see your friends well im supporting this great idea also it doesn't harm anything in the gameplay Positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version