Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+++][A] Adding a new command for briefcase

(1/10) > >>

RoMaNa:
Hello everyone I got a simlpe suggestion

Well, as you all know, there's a command for hijackers, which is /hijack, to get marked on your minimap. So my suggestion is to add the same command for briefcase, for example, /briefcase, and it gets marked on your map.

a quick example as you can see in the screenshot https://imgur.com/a/wqdY6XR It's really hard to find it. It might take about 2–3 minutes just to find it ( it's on the first R letter of camorra's base :D )

--- Quote from: daddy on 17 08, 2023, 12:13:37 am ---That's a really good idea and I don't think it'll take too much time from developers just to add the command that makes a waypoint to the briefcase, but please add to your suggestion that it works on LS & LV briefcases depending on the city you execute the command at.

--- End quote ---

Thug:
I was mistaken in first place since the last time I used it was actually a green dollar as I said in my first post but anyways adding that is way much cool since It's color as you said is "Brown" so It's hard to be found.  :tick:

Culph:
Great idea, it will be much easier for players to locate the location of the briefcase. Adding such a useful command is what we need.  :tick:

InFocus:
Great idea, it takes me long time to locate it sometimes and adding it will make it much easier to locate it. :tick:

Crash28:

--- Quote from: Thug on 05 08, 2023, 05:43:24 pm ---That's weird fr, It's not that hard to find a dollar GREEN BLIP at the map and I always find it in maximum 10 seconds not 2-3 minutes? Imagine looking around the map for 3 minutes to see the briefcase! If that really happened with you then you gotta wear some glasses,  (No offense I ain't joking)  I am Negative and It's unnecessary since Hijack is in purple color and It's hard to see but a green dollar blip is easy to find.  :cros:

--- End quote ---
you clearly dont know what you are talking about the blip looks like a brown briefcase not a dollar blip
 :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version