Ingame Community > News and Updates

Able to see what group invites you to an alliance

(1/2) > >>

Metall:
So currently when you get an invite to an alliance you only get this message;

--- Quote ---Your group has been invited to join AllianceName. Use '/acceptalliance AllianceName' to join the alliance.
--- End quote ---

Meaning unless you had an ongoing conversation with that group right at that moment, you have no idea what group invited you and you don't even know if it's the actual alliance or an impostor. My idea is to simply add the groupname in the invite message, like this;

Your group has been invited to join AllianceName by GroupName. Use '/acceptalliance AllianceName' to join the alliance.

Thug:
I don't really think that deserves a suggestion, since there is tons of suggestions already we don't have to spam the board with those trivial ones, Kindly ask any QAM to add it since it should be there at first place.

Metall:

--- Quote from: Thug on 09 08, 2023, 01:13:57 am ---I don't really think that deserves a suggestion, since there is tons of suggestions already we don't have to spam the board with those trivial ones, Kindly ask any QAM to add it since it should be there at first place.

--- End quote ---

Since it's not a bug but rather a 'missing' feature, I will just be told to make a suggestion on the Discussion board.

Thug:

--- Quote from: Metall on 09 08, 2023, 01:16:10 am ---Since it's not a bug but rather a 'missing' feature, I will just be told to make a suggestion on the Discussion board.

--- End quote ---
It is actually counts as a bug, Group name should be shown but whoever added it for sure forgot to do that. I don't think they'll make it a big deal and ask you for a suggestion by the whole community for something trivial like that.

InVadeR:
 :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version